Question: Does fruit seems more common during hunts/mining?

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
I was just noticing that when hunting or mining for a while, fruit seems to be all over the place, but when I am just walking around or looking for it, it never appears. This has just been since VU 10.0. Has anyone else noticed this?

Finding fruits seems to have dropped right off for me, very rare to find. Equally as bothersome is the total dissappearance of OOO (Out Of The Ordinary) finds. They have gone all together it would seem, when was the last time anyone hit an OOO?

Finding fruits seems to have dropped right off for me, very rare to find. Equally as bothersome is the total dissappearance of OOO (Out Of The Ordinary) finds. They have gone all together it would seem, when was the last time anyone hit an OOO?

Yeah same here. Not finding as much dung, fruit, stones, OOOs. :/ Although I did hit one OOO since VU 10. A few weeks ago actually.

For me it's quite the oppposite, I keep finding more fruit than ever and funnily enough also when I am running since I am not really walking around looking for it in the first place.

Like Dr Who said: It's in the corner of your eyes :D

For me it's quite the oppposite, I keep finding more fruit than ever and funnily enough also when I am running since I am not really walking around looking for it in the first place.

Like Dr Who said: It's in the corner of your eyes :D

I have to agree...I keep finding fruits since VU10. Stones less but it happens too.
And about your OOO finds....I had at least 3 finds of angels scales since VU10

Fruit, stones has totally disappeared for me. Used to walk for about 30 mins and find 2-3 drops...now nothing. Still finding dung though.

I've had OOO's since VU10 but it seems about the time SGA ended so did the OOO finds? I had about a week or two where I was finding more stones, fruits & dung just add weight right now (at least till they bring back taming) but asking about most of my m8's ingame havent had an OOO either since SGA?

You might see the fruits in the corner of your eye but don't let it know you've seen it or they will attack lolol

I have always very rarely found Fruit/Stones/Dung. Usually it will appear as I stop running to shoot a mob and i will have to be pushed back or turn to run a different way to notice it. I rarely am in 3rd person view because of the unability to aim in this view.

I remember you used to have to walk to find it. Is it now possible to zoom out and run?

I was just noticing that when hunting or mining for a while, fruit seems to be all over the place, but when I am just walking around or looking for it, it never appears. This has just been since VU 10.0. Has anyone else noticed this?

It is called Murphy.
Somehow I doubt that EU has a variable/function that determines whether you're on a mining/hunting run, so claiming that these things drop more when you hunt/mine would be inappropriate, i think.

Read this earlier and was thinking to say I hadn't seen anything in about a month.

Within the last hour I found dung in one cell and then angel flakes in the next cell north while mining.

Perhaps with the dung it may have been that I was just more aware of possible objects on the ground since i'd read this thread a few hours before... not sure. When I actually go out looking for these things, I do not find them.

Wouldnt really know as i dont walk around looking for em much, but i do find plenty when out hunting/mining :)

I call it "pity fruit"...when my returns are bad, i get fruit. I stopped picking it up already.

It's been like that since vu9 i think.

Been tripping over fruit all the time, stones are a lot harder to find. Also got some angel scales yesterday on ola 50, seems to be a good place to get scales. I have found scales on that ola plenty of times.

For some strange reason since stones were first implemented, I have not to this day found one spawn of them, though I do not actively search for them, I'm not too surprised. I have found on very rare occasion poop or fruit when out mining and it usually signified a decent return to the run. Have you ever noticed in life if you're actively looking for something you'll have a very hard time finding it? as if the powers of the universe and lady luck are preventing you from finding what you seek.

For some strange reason since stones were first implemented, I have not to this day found one spawn of them, though I do not actively search for them, I'm not too surprised. I have found on very rare occasion poop or fruit when out mining and it usually signified a decent return to the run. Have you ever noticed in life if you're actively looking for something you'll have a very hard time finding it? as if the powers of the universe and lady luck are preventing you from finding what you seek.

I've only been playing about 4 months. I've found three dung, two fruit, and one angel flakes... but I've yet to have found any stones at all.

I still find fruit as often as i ever did. Stones are very hard to come by. It doesnt help that in some places the ungrowth is so thick that you wouldnt see them anyways. As for dung, i ignore it when i see it. I dont know if that negatively effects finding other things though.

Back