Question: Dome 4, maturity vs density

Dome 4: maturity vs density (multi-poll)

• Total voters

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
For you who likes polls, here is yet another one!

Minken

Wow some like big and some like small. You gonna need another dome. :)

On popular demand I hereby welcome an increased maturity of Atrox DNA #3. Up to Alpha's has been spotted, mainly old-provider-guardian afaik.

At the time of writing the DNA #3's maturity is unlocked, which means that the maturity will decrease over time.

Minken have you ever visited CND before you bought a dome? - rep me all you want if it is even possible. I give up trying to mine your dome. First Trox stalkers and now berry stalkers. Ok i understood and adjusted my mining when ND had the big events up there but you are trying to make you dome just for hunters. How come you just did not buy a LA on planet if you are going to kill the rich mining that is in your dome? Good luck with a hunting Dome that isnt Dasps or corns on CND.

Of course I have visited CND before I bought the dome. I would never -rep for feedback - I +rep for it!

Regarding Atrox Stalkers, it was a big mistake I did. See this post for futher info.

Regarding Berry Stalkers; bring a gun! Those are easier to kill than an Atrox Young, even tho they are named Stalkers. As you can see in the thread I link to above, I am not going to kill mining on CND. Yes I am more a hunter than a miner. I remember the good ol' CND, where there was a gazillion of mobs in each dome. I want it to get back and afaik I am the first dome owner that increased the spawn to maximum. It's still possible to do mining in Dome 4 CND, but you probably shouldn't put auto-use-tool on and watch a movie at the same time, like you can do in many of the other domes.

Thanks. There will be hunting events at Dome 4 CND again, and probably mining events too.

hopefully owner (yes you! ;) ) realise out of the 300000ped+++ cycling that happen in Cnd everyday(ok i might exagerate a lil bit for monday ;) but on weekend its kinda close to that if not more... well back on topic... i mean that out of all those cycling you mainly have a big share of it, mining wise, and losing it atm...

ofc i could be wrong... since last time i went in cnd was 5year ago, but i know for sure(Atleast believe that...) mining is how cnd live, and if u think hunter go up for it, well, BEEEPP..., ok maybe sometime, but who stay? the miner!

Dont tell a miner to bring a gun...

Well at best dont tell a miner what to do...

Because that miner rather use a amplifier than a weapon, and thats good for you if you think about it...

Do testing, and im pretty sure(just by looking at cnd income) of the results... but if u find a better recipe then fine...kudos for trying... but remember hunter might represent 0.5% of all the ppl who tp into your dome and run it from N/S... which mean u should try to please ppl 995 out of 1000 who go into dome 4...rather than forcing them to go your way.

You might be the owner, but a good owner listen to is customer(cmon ur swe, dont do like MA) ... ;)

If i understand Minken right... Making doom4 another mining doom is out of the question. Its not always just about money... sometimes you might do things you like and earn abit less.

I would like to see huge trox in med numbers! When i go to CND its mainly to hunt Corn and dasp but if there where monster trox i would probably kill a few of them to.

If i understand Minken right... Making doom4 another mining doom is out of the question. Its not always just about money... sometimes you might do things you like and earn abit less.

I would like to see huge trox in med numbers! When i go to CND its mainly to hunt Corn and dasp but if there where monster trox i would probably kill a few of them to.

I agree with this statement. dome 19 and 20 used to be perfect for this. I would get bored mining and go in and cap a few trox prows and have some fun. Even way back in the day when dome 4 had all small trox i would cap a few here and there and get lucky every so often. But mining you could pull them around with you if they got in the way and most hunters would not mind cause they would be in groups of 50 in different places around the dome. The landscape for sure has changed though but right now in my opinion there is just way to many of them and the Berry's do peck hard enough to stop moving them to where you can mine efficiently.

Minken;2585480 Regarding Berry Stalkers; bring a gun! Those are easier to kill than an Atrox Young said:
uhu of course of course, typical very objective POV---> an atrox young can be killed in shogun, he will hit you at ~15max and has 990 pv,even with 20 dps it's ok without beeing in danger.
A berycled stalker is~600 hp except that it will hit you at ~53 but OF COURSE it's easier to kill a berycled stalker than an atrox young......stop selling poo for diamonds ,-)
Regarding your dome, maybe you should ask yourself what interest we have in hunting these mobs on a taxed land when they are overpopulated on calypso. Of course you're thinking $$$$$ so you guess that you will get more tax income with hunters...That is wrong, permanant increase of CND population, exept for unic mobs domes, is due to the mining rules outthere, nothing more.
the particuarities of your dome are the ressources in the ground imo. You want to attract people? Make a post with every ressource, it's starting depth, the best finders. Or switch pvp and everyday go there and kill everyone at same hour with a reward if someone gets to kill you and screen it.
you wont kill mining on your dome with these settings, you will kill your dome itself ,-))
:twocents:
Filibert

uhu of course of course, typical very objective POV---> an atrox young can be killed in shogun, he will hit you at ~15max and has 990 pv,even with 20 dps it's ok without beeing in danger.
A berycled stalker is~600 hp except that it will hit you at ~53 but OF COURSE it's easier to kill a berycled stalker than an atrox young......stop selling poo for diamonds ,-)
Regarding your dome, maybe you should ask yourself what interest we have in hunting these mobs on a taxed land when they are overpopulated on calypso. Of course you're thinking $$$$$ so you guess that you will get more tax income with hunters...That is wrong, permanant increase of CND population, exept for unic mobs domes, is due to the mining rules outthere, nothing more.
the particuarities of your dome are the ressources in the ground imo. You want to attract people? Make a post with every ressource, it's starting depth, the best finders. Or switch pvp and everyday go there and kill everyone at same hour with a reward if someone gets to kill you and screen it.
you wont kill mining on your dome with these settings, you will kill your dome itself ,-))
:twocents:
Filibert

I would like to see the berrys gone. Last night i was like i am going to give 4 a shot again and those stalkers kill me pretty quick. Yeah it is true right now i do not have a gun on me as I left it on the planet by accident and my L gun died and been spending all my money on amps and do not want to buy a gun just for dome 4. I have pretty decent HP but a stalker that is hitting me at 20 a peck and 4 on me it does not take that long to take me down and all i have on me is a bravo. So again i gave up on dome 4 and moved

Thanks all for your feedback.

First of all, I will not be able to please everybody. Ever. Miners wants the dome mob free, and hunters wants it pretty much where it is now.

I am doing some experiments that will take a long time to see how they turn out. I am a noob regarding land management and I'm really sorry if anyone is offended by my (in your opinion) repeated mistakes. I am aware that I do mistakes from time to time, but the only way to learn what I do is to do it the hard way. Testing, adjusting, testing again, fine tuning, testing... and as you know, Rome wasn't built in one day.

The experiments is pretty secret out of a reason. If I tell what move I will do, and it's a potential success, I don't want anyone to copy and do it before I did it. The Berry DNA is a test to see how many mobs one DNA is able to create in the dome. However, the Berry's are here to stay (as in not removed, but maturity and numbers can of course be adjusted over time).

I wish MA could change a lot when it comes to LA management. I would like to be able to tell the Fertilizer station in witch areas the mobs would spawn, and what time, and the maturity they would be at (in %). If that where the case, I could have made it like MA/FPC did with the day-and-night cycle and hopefully please at least most of the people. But still, the hunters would be annoyed that they have to run north and south from time to time, just to be able to hunt the new spawning mobs...

The reality is what it is. Some people might be mad at me, while some people are happy about what I do. I mean, at CND there will always(!) be miners. So if you don't go mining in Dome 4 CND, someone else will. I guess the guy who hit 2.6k mining HOF in there is pretty happy that someone else didn't got it.

It sure is fun to own a LA/Dome, but it is much more difficult than I ever could imagine.
Keep the feedback coming, but please don't judge me too much out of my low noobish LA Management Skills.

Thanks,
Minken

Reactions: Cee
Back