Dont jump in PA.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Nowdays when i landing with my Q-wing at PA and jump out from it i always die the dmg is over 258 hp.

Same here =) I land with my vehicle, press exit vehicle... BAM dead :D

gotta love it!

Just wait a few seconds before jumping out, at least that works for me.

I've experienced it in many places. Happened once when I landed my Sleip to do some hunting jumped out showed me in the air falling for a second and dead. Was back at revive and used teleport chip to get back to my sleip. Figured it was a bug and just live with it's wierdness, get a few extra medic skills :p

According to Port Atlantis Authority Code 42421, all aircraft are prohibited from landing within the city limits and turrets will be set to target offenders.

Actually that would be funny, and highly approved by me if enacted in Twin Peaks, but it's just a bug that I've seen now and then.

there are definitely some server errors now and then... similar to the old rubber banding issues but now it doesn't rubber band you, it just sort of reverses you back to a few seconds ago sort of. Really makes for some interesting little glitches when re-arranging furniture and going up and down televators, etc. A few months back, it allowed me to temporarily duplicate an item for a while sort of...

item was both in game in the estate, in two different places, and in my inventory after I picked it up to move it also. For some reason 'place' command was acting weird and caused this to happen... it would leave the item in one place and then in the new placement location too. If you picked it up thinking that it would fix the problem it just left the old furniture instance where it was... Allowed me to 'hang' a few items in midair sort of since I put them on the table. Relogging 'fixed' the problem, but the stuff that was on the table was sitting there where the table used to be. Not sure there is any way to force this bug/glitch to happen, but it makes things interesting when it does happen. I put a tomtebloss on that table along with some other stuff that's actually still sitting there hanging in midair. Tomtebloss or other items like that that light up the area make for interesting use of this since it sort of lets you place a light where you want it to be instead of where the floors/walls force you to put them.

With televators it's annoying as hell since all the floors look alike out by the televators, so you have no idea which floor you are on until the system catches up with itself, which sometimes might take a long while since it takes a long time for the items to show up in estates sometimes when there is a little server lag.

Nowdays when i landing with my Q-wing at PA and jump out from it i always die the dmg is over 258 hp.

The max damage from falling is equal to your HP...

Well Crysis suffered from a serious - 'land the wrong way after jump' i.e. jumping over a chair or any furniture could result in instant death. If it's an engine issue it could that.

Hilarious how you always manage to sneak in either MA criticism or a shameless plug about your skills in your posts. Often both!

;)

Move 5m to the left or right, exit vehicle, land in the water near the dock, no damage... so simple...

Back