Dream Hack

Lobbe

Stalker
Society
Honest Entropians
Lobbe Lobbe Dojje
Tomorrow it's Dream Hack 2009 summer (in sweden if u didn't know) My friend invited me today because he had a ticket over. So if any Entropia player want to meet up u could contact me on msn or something gabbe1909@hotmail.com or 0706368451

:) see you there hopefully

oh thats that nerdy geek thing, hope you have good time :D

oh a cell number hoax call time :laugh:

oh thats that nerdy geek thing, hope you have good time :D

oh a cell number hoax call time :laugh:

haha ;) well it's my first time. and yeah give me a call :)

Hope you have fun , been ther once befor for an cup and havent visit them since due 2 how they handel that cup :mad:

But DH is a very fun and nice LAN gathering lots of mounters and stuff 2 check as well :cool:

ps dont do like 1 of our team member and sleep walk from your computer and find your self tryin to login on anouther persons computer :D

Hope you have fun , been ther once befor for an cup and havent visit them since due 2 how they handel that cup :mad:

But DH is a very fun and nice LAN gathering lots of mounters and stuff 2 check as well :cool:

ps dont do like 1 of our team member and sleep walk from your computer and find your self tryin to login on anouther persons computer :D

haha :D thanks for the advise xD

BUMP IT UP :D I'm here

what do u mean?=)

bah little late to make post about this 2days before :(
plz do 2weeks next time...

Dream hack is an huge LAN festival with messhall and lots of game and computer relative things, with well over 14000 people visitng its one of the biggest LAN festivals in the world hosten in Jönköping Sweden. 2 times a year and this is the summer event :)

Ny point is that its not really and EU/PE meet up this, its a more of a nerd convetion with lots of other games in focus. Lobbe just wanna see if any other EU people is coming that he don't know of :)
I myself been there a couple of times and its epic :D

Have fun though Lobbe :D And remember to stack your computer for more mouse space ;)

Dream hack is an huge LAN festival with messhall and lots of game and computer relative things, with well over 14000 people visitng its one of the biggest LAN festivals in the world hosten in Jönköping Sweden. 2 times a year and this is the summer event :)

Ny point is that its not really and EU/PE meet up this, its a more of a nerd convetion with lots of other games in focus. Lobbe just wanna see if any other EU people is coming that he don't know of :)
I myself been there a couple of times and its epic :D

Have fun though Lobbe :D And remember to stack your computer for more mouse space ;)

haha yeah :D exactly thanks mate

bah little late to make post about this 2days before :(
plz do 2weeks next time...

because I got invited to it yesterday :D so it was kinda hard to start the thread 2 weeks ahead ;)

Back