o_O I want one !

Cool absolutely cool :wtg: :wtg:

Would be awesome to be in that car :)

*drewl* *drewl*

MADE

IN

GERMANY

(c) by Volkswagen

...and you know what? we have the highways to drive at Vmax...
:woohoo:

Last edited:
I dont wanna burst your bubble but the model airplanes I fly with have been clocked at as much as 484 km/h (not by me tho), without! using an engine. But yeah, thats a fast car :eek:

omg, thx for the link...
i saw the race against the airplane. that was pretty cool :)

But this was soo extreem!!!

omgomgomgomg ... I'll trade every mod-fap in this game for a dream car like that (even though the tank only lasts 12 minutes, rofl)

ILW

N1

really good to see that again ty, the most awesome car ever made and will be for a long time, £800k to buy 3.3million to make ROFL.....per car.....but i dont have the $ for 1 so ill stick with my 120mph race karts atm, they makes my eyes water too every day

o_O

Rolf @ Driver talking :)

LoL true, hes a member of the uk TV program 'Top Gear' its the only program that gets me of EU, its the 3 stooges with cars, if u can get the chance to watch it plz do, its very funny

LoL true, hes a member of the uk TV program 'Top Gear' its the only program that gets me of EU, its the 3 stooges with cars, if u can get the chance to watch it plz do, its very funny

I definatly agree.

Great link! Thanks for sharing. :D

Thats some tall cash to be driving around, plus the fact you cant get going that fast to many places, especially here in the states...
I'll stick to my 150 mph and keep the 1.3 million dollars in the bank :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
such videos make me wonder why am i spending all my time in a game when there are awesome things like this out there :)

*EDIT* nice Vap0r :drool:

Sorry, you cannot give reputation to this post.

:yay:

lol vaps :thumbup:

Btw, love ur sig :silly2:

Back