Easter Mayhem 2016 - Results

It's funny to read in one thread that:

1. this event is geared too much towards high dps/high skilled avatars
2. this event has too much luck involved making skills and dps useless.

Congrats to the winners !!

Quit the drama and gz them, that is all.

All events look the same to me these days :)) The only variance is in to whom goes the 5 k er. Congratulations to messi for winning this one (era si timpul).

As for the people complaining about inequity, just relax, enjoy what you can of the game when the big guns are busy somewhere else and not farming the proteron/daspletor :D

Congratulations to all who participated and those who won prizes :yay:.

Nice event.

Best way to protest is NOT GO there fill their pockets!

i wanna see just those in event in Future.

Some say the ones who invest should win, wrong if you invest alot in Euromillions that dont give you the right to win it, you just have bigger probability.

Last edited:
Best way to protest is NOT GO there fill their pockets!

i wanna see just those in event in Future.

Some say the ones who invest should win, wrong if you invest alot in Euromillions that dont give you the right to win it, you just have bigger probability.

Euromillions is not skill based, EU is. Buying as many lottery tickets as you can improves the chance in euromillions, (thus only requirement - money for the tickets) in eu apart from buying "tickets" u need skills to be competetive (thus u need both skills and money to buy tickets). Not arguing with you and i know you know how this works.

/Soko

gg to all participants !

It's funny to read in one thread that:

1. this event is geared too much towards high dps/high skilled avatars
2. this event has too much luck involved making skills and dps useless.

Ha Ha, such is human nature :wise:

Rgds

Ace

Ha Ha, such is human nature :wise:

Ace

Do such events dry out the loot pool? Those 130k and the zillions of globals have to come from somewhere. If it is so for the sake of several top players MA kills the hunting loot of the regular players for week or maybe even months to come.

I understand why MA does this. Many of the top players log in only for such events and this way MA keeps them in the game and possibly stops them from withdrawing huge amounts of PED. But on the other side such events surely will repel some common players which lose their shirts - and online game without inflow of new players is a dead game.

Do such events dry out the loot pool? Those 130k and the zillions of globals have to come from somewhere. If it is so for the sake of several top players MA kills the hunting loot of the regular players for week or maybe even months to come.

I understand why MA does this. Many of the top players log in only for such events and this way MA keeps them in the game and possibly stops them from withdrawing huge amounts of PED. But on the other side such events surely will repel some common players which lose their shirts - and online game without inflow of new players is a dead game.

Ahhhh the loot pool ;)

After the last one, it was clear that Universal Ammo comes out of revenue (CLD). Which points to the possibility that all the tt of event prizes comes out of the planets revenue.

As to loot received in instances, that all goes into the big loot theories and speculations. We have no real idea how loot works in this game i am afraid.

Rgds

Ace

They should just scrap these events and redesign them from ground up again. Right now it's a complete mess and a total pay2win event. There's really no reason to play level 1-5 unless you want to sponsor the top 10 prices for level 6.

They should just scrap these events and redesign them from ground up again. Right now it's a complete mess and a total pay2win event. There's really no reason to play level 1-5 unless you want to sponsor the top 10 prices for level 6.

They won't redesign unless we give them a reason to. But the majority of people seem to be happy to grind the lower cats for the free ammo rewards.

Personally the only event I would consider participation in, is Arkadia's Gold Rush :wise:

MMOWC - 1. Messi91 - 2. Dmatrix
Easter Mayhem - 1. Messi91 - 2. Dmatrix

You guys are awesome! GRATZ!!!

Also big GRATZ to all top 10 participants, gg!

P.S.
Both winners are almost same time in Entropia like myself so I've must be somehow uber and I don't know about it :laugh:

Euromillions is not skill based, EU is. Buying as many lottery tickets as you can improves the chance in euromillions, (thus only requirement - money for the tickets) in eu apart from buying "tickets" u need skills to be competitive (thus u need both skills and money to buy tickets). Not arguing with you and i know you know how this works.

/Soko

want to talk about skills with me?

30 hours made with marine stalker on evis 08, result: 3200 points total (300k dmg per hour)

0xDSU 6, 0xDSU 7, 0xDSU 8, 0xDSU 10

Loot: first day it dropped some Rockets, after that Ammo. Total lost: 1k peds

What's the point in go on? Real cash economy? Where? I cant loot anythink to sell how can that create a "real cash economy"?

Last edited:
All events look the same to me these days :)) The only variance is in to whom goes the 5 k er. Congratulations to messi for winning this one (era si timpul).

As for the people complaining about inequity, just relax, enjoy what you can of the game when the big guns are busy somewhere else and not farming the proteron/daspletor :D

Lol, what motivation. Everybody enjoy the leftovers! You should feel lucky to pick through the scraps like a bunch of dogs. But funny thing is, that's how it is, time and time and time again.

P.S.
Both winners are almost same time in Entropia like myself so I've must be somehow uber and I don't know about it :laugh:

I left after years of playing Lineage2 because the devs killed the influx of the new players and instead gave the possibility of the top players to create alts from 0 to 95 level in exactly two weeks.
Do you really think in EU a player with big bankroll cannot do the same?

They can if they have the twink gear. Not 0 to 95 but 0 to 50 very quickly given time.

I left after years of playing Lineage2 because the devs killed the influx of the new players and instead gave the possibility of the top players to create alts from 0 to 95 level in exactly two weeks.
Do you really think in EU a player with big bankroll cannot do the same?
Nope. They can't do that. Very, very few could afford it in the 1st place. But as it's not economically sound decision, nobody would do it.
From 0 to 50, yes, definitely. Like 5$ said. I think I might actually know a few alts that could be somewhere around lvl 35-40.

You can accuse this game in all the deadly sins (and be right about it too lol) but so far there's still one good thing left: This is not WoW. I know u said Lineage but I refer to powerskilling, which comes originally, you know from where.

So far we don't have it... but we're slowly inching closer to this concept, flirting with it...
Should this game go full WoW at some point in the future, I'll be gone from here in an instant.

Last edited:
Grats Messi & all other winners. :)

Gz to the winners.

I gave up on the 4th hour when I only got 54 points for that hour, along with even poorer loot :)

Cat 4 Evics and the odd few harbingers done.

4 hours, 387 points, at my rate 20 hours I'd have got roughly 1,900 points, so not worth the effort.

How? :) (serious question)

You may be able to get pretty close to this with the best unique ring/rings along with a perfected ares with a T10 MM and a L amp, along with scope and sight, etc. I think the best I have reached was ~ 770k damage in an hour with a T9 MM and a defensive ring on.

Congrats to all other winners! And thank you very much for all the congratulations. I am still very happily surprised that I finally got my little piece of luck in this game. After recently reaching level 100+ and having close to 1.4mil loot solo on tracker, having only 5.9k pedder as my highest loot ever. I wasn't feeling like I had much luck in this game until now. I have paid my dues grinding hard for 2.5+ years now to get to where I am at, so it's nice to finally get a bit of luck and a reward for what feels like a lot of work over last couple years.

Also to those who say ubers only win events. Messi91 and I have both been in this game for under 3 years. Ofcourse you need some good gear to have more than a pure miracle chance in one of these events. However, these style events are still very highly luck based. If I didn't loot a DSU 9 in my last hours I would likely have came in just outside the top 10 in this event, so thank you Lootius for that! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
How? :) (serious question)

114 (rough average) damage per shot * 86 (shots per minute) = 9804 DPM

9576 damage per minute* 60 (minutes per hour) = 588240 DMG Per Hour

I just semi-randomly dug up this :

mmsga.jpg

I'm not doing research for this but if you bump this gun up to 100 shots per minute with reload buffs and put a big amp on it (what's DPS of HA204 at 100 shots/minute?) and raise up your average DPS a little with a bunch of crit dmg buffs then ...

950k dmg per hour doesn't look impossible.

Last edited:

So you are saying those who spend years of hard, dedicated grinding and/or deposited a lot of money into this game should really have an absolutely even chance in an event vrs some avatar that's few months old and never or hardly depoed?

Do explain to me how exactly this kind of event would help this game grow as a real cash economy in this case. I am quite curious :)

So you are saying those who spend years of hard, dedicated grinding and/or deposited a lot of money into this game should really have an absolutely even chance in an event vrs some avatar that's few months old and never or hardly depoed?

Do explain to me how exactly this kind of event would help this game grow as a real cash economy in this case. I am quite curious :)

No, I never said that. No clue where you got that from. I am saying that there should be leagues to compete in. Right now we have tier 1-6 to compete in, but only prices for tier 6, which yourself played in. I am saying that each player should pick a tier, stay locked to that and compete for prices in that tier, just like it was before they messed mayhem up completely. I don't know if you where around when mayhem's worked like this, but THAT was better, they just had to fix a few small things to make it really good.

I am personally just as much hardcore gamer as anyone on the top 10. Only difference is that I am not willing to drop 1 million USD into the game to compete at tier 6. But I still want to compete and would settle for a lesser price for my lesser tier.

So are you saying, MA should not give newbs any incentive to compete, other than some terrible ammo rewards that will not compensate for the PED lost hunting mobs that drop only ammo and shrapnel?

Ostracizing such a large portion of the playerbase doesn't seem like a great idea.

Arkadia's event was superior in so many ways. They even added those iron missions that gave evade skills for the mobs you killed during Gold Rush.

I think what he means is that every level like erstwhile mayhem should have something to look forward to. The best prizes still went to the top categories but something was available at the lower end of the spectrum. It should be very clear how that will help motivate people to grow as they can get a peek at it early enough and get experience in it as well as they move along to higher levels.

Arkadia's event was superior in so many ways. They even added those iron missions that gave evade skills for the mobs you killed during Gold Rush.

That was nice move from Ark team, since even people that normally
don't care about events will take part to it, just cos it has something for everyone to gain.
On top of those evade missions, points were bit easier to get and after reaching certain points, it gave you skillbooster. I prefer skillboosters myself over ammo reward, but guess everyone has their preference on the matter :)

But do you think that the event, the way it is set up now helps the game to grow?

myself and many other players like me, dont do these events for a reason.

I would do them but knowing I have no chance to win theres no point, like people already mentioned, there should be more categories for lower level players.

Ubers like yourself end up competing among eachother anyhow, so why not give the lower level players a category to compete against eachother?

Back