News: Easter Mayhem 2023

People paying unrealistic amount for items and expecting MA to not drop any more of the item to secure their value.

What about price increase ? We had 40 days Christmas event. Its possible all new items to be a lot more tokens.

The real problem is that unlimited gear has the same stats as limited gears. Limited gears should have better eff and dps than the ul counterpart in order to justify markup cost. Make limited gear have extra +2crit chance? +40% crit damage? just do anything that stands limited gear out abit more than ul gear. I belive the whole economy would benefit if limited gears was abit better. ppl will grind with ul and compete with limited gears?

Make limited gear great! Cuz limited gear was never great in this game...

What about price increase ? We had 40 days Christmas event. Its possible all new items to be a lot more tokens.
Yea they should increase the price too as there should be incentive to grind and pull first :)

Yea they should increase the price too as there should be incentive to grind and pull first :)
They shouldn't do anything because

safe-space-check-yo-privilege.gif

People biy limited gear because they are not ready to spend more for a ul Version

Eat the mu on the limited gear
Or pay extra for something unlimited

For example if a weapon got 100 ped and 120% mu you will loose 20 ped when ever the item brakes
Now you do this 1000 Times from since you play untill now

You lost 20.000

Why is a ul weapon for 20,40,60 k not worth it ?

If you want to play casual limited is the way to go
If you go for grind then buy ul... in the long runn you safe peds. Thats a basic fact

Depending on your play style you even safe on items above 80k ped if you compare it to limited , this habe to do with how much play time you habe and how much you spend . There comes a point where limited gear actualy hurts your ped card a lot

can some one make a list whats left in vendor... It has to be close to 30-40 UL wepons still available ?

First 2 months of TWEN was about the same ammount of high efficiency guns as many was restocked at vendor.
At this rate of TWEN gun drop, doesnt make sense to not restock the vendor because of "there will be too many guns".
unlimited items are kind of a built-in death spiral for crafters in the game

they keep getting added to the loot pool and showing up in loot, selling into the market, unless there is a constant increase in the number of players eventually they will saturate the market and it will be very difficult to sell crafted weapons. this is already pretty true for faps and armor. have always wondered what their solution for that would be.

Some people are altruistic enough to go for less than best for them in the interests of others. Ultimately this may also be of benefit to them long term, but not necessarily.

Some people are wise enough to realize that what is in their best interest long term is the same as what is best for the game long term. Some aren't.

I originally spent a long time composing a post explaining how there are only two outcomes being discussed and how one is better for some in the short term and the other is good for the game and as such it is impossible to NOT speak with your best interest in mind, either short term or long term.

Only to come to the conclusion that all of that was redundant in order to reply to your post.

All I need to say is "Have you seen the composition of our community?"

I guess one could argue that if someone is planning on quitting the game, have the tokens they need to make the pull they want if restocked but are still voting for it to not be restocked that it would be possible. That is an unlikely altruistic/stupid scenario.

unlimited items are kind of a built-in death spiral for crafters in the game

And with the unlimited items being the primary pull for hunters MA has kind of screwed themselves over (if nothing changes)

Keep adding UL items, mining and crafting goes.
Stop adding UL items, hunting goes.
More or less.

It is going to be interesting for sure to see how they build themselves out of the hole they dug.

All I need to say is "Have you seen the composition of our community?"
Yup :p!
Although a win:win and growth all round is possible outside our niche, it might be best interest to just go for short-term gain and withdrawing before a collapse, considering that the chance of MA leveraging all of us 'current stakeholders' to a better place as non-noobs in a highly desirable environment in UE5 might be low.
I feel there are quite a few people here who would prefer not to sink the ship and then plunder the gold, though (or rather plunder the ship and then let it sink), but believe it is worth trying to put forward altruistic and practicable ideas instead of egoistic ones, despite MAs poor record of growing EU into something massive.
Happy Easter everyone, bunnies and love, yes? :)

can some one make a list whats left in vendor... It has to be close to 30-40 UL wepons still available ?

Something like this you mean?

There has been a thread with this info for a long time:

As you can see, quite a bit is sold out. The leftovers is like.... leftovers... the stuff that nobody wants.

Last edited:
There has been a thread with this info for a long time:

As you can see, quite a bit is sold out. The leftovers is like.... leftovers... the stuff that nobody wants.
it would be good if the vendor didnt get replenished, the game needs " the bad weapons" aswell.

Whats the buff on the bunny ? Any difference in buffs regarding Bronze, Silv... etc bunny ?

Thanks

Whats the buff on the bunny ? Any difference in buffs regarding Bronze, Silv... etc bunny ?

Thanks
They are good with copy/paste i can guess will just copy the buffs from all the existing bunnies :D

The real problem is that unlimited gear has the same stats as limited gears.
(L)imited should always be better than Unlimited.

Unlimited already offers you massive advantages in always having tiers available for enhancers, repairable and not needing to search for gear to prepare for events (time savings).

Now, I would argue that Unlimited gear needs to be introduced into the game in the form of (L) Boosted Blueprints and not directly in loot, from vendors, event rewards or other means.

A&P Series Mayhem BP-130 Blueprint (L) Boosted
TWEN Protector of the Empire Gloves Blueprint (L) Boosted

It's a guaranteed craft but requires other materials from mining/crafting to make it thus including the other professions in the creation of the UL items. It adds another avenue for markup as well as another for determining the perceived price of the item.

Last edited:
Limited is designed as "trial" Version.

There is no point to make limited trial items better then unlimited items.

Twen goes the whole year + we got still a lot of items in the vendor , every now and then there comes a ul drop

ULitems are the items that consume most of the mu loot like for example components, enhancers,
And those are the items that enable crafters to craft "cheap" limited weapons
( i dont go deeper into this because its a wall of text)

More ul weapons = high component mu, lower mu on oil and other crafting related loot .

More L weapons = lower component mu and higher mu on oils and other crafting related loot

Because ul items got unlimited loot events and actualy produce demand of components, Enhancers and so on

And limited items got limited loot events untill you have to buy it again and pay mu, because someone had to produce it with something.

With better or more limited weapons your return will sill be Bad, and the diference will still be that you safe more with a ul item on the long runn

Last edited:
This just screws the "normal" players.

This just screws the "normal" players.

I'm not asking for it , i'm saying its possible and players should expect something like this in future, for me its the only thing that make sense atm.

Last edited:
I'm not asking for it , i'm saying its possible and players should expect something like this in future, for me its the only thing that make sense atm.

If they just increase prices to adjust to the top token acquisition rates, it just leaves everyone else hopelessly behind. A better solution would be to create alternate token use options in the vendor that are not weapons but are desirable. Maybe put the rest of the Mayhem armor parts in there, maybe other armors, the mindforce healing tools, buff items, etc.

If they just increase prices to adjust to the top token acquisition rates, it just leaves everyone else hopelessly behind. A better solution would be to create alternate token use options in the vendor that are not weapons but are desirable. Maybe put the rest of the Mayhem armor parts in there, maybe other armors, the mindforce healing tools, buff items, etc.
There is 40+ wepons to pick from. I think there is not need for a restock.. yet :)))

There is 40+ wepons to pick from. I think there is not need for a restock.. yet :)))
I wouldn't mind a lb-40 imp or some mayhem armor unL parts or even a fap.

Yea just wait till robber collect 1500 token and 1 rare token first then MA can refill :p

Yea just wait till robber collect 1500 token and 1 rare token first then MA can refill :p
Am i a bit selfish here? Absolutely.!

Back