Easter on Arkadia!

Yep all those finds count and I can pay y'all tonight if you want. Congrats on the Zadul plush too, OST they seem pretty rare! I am about to be on for an hour or so.

Yeah, coming back to Ark on Sunday Joker 😃. Away for the weekend.

Congratulations on your finds and also hitting that XV last night Plastic! Sorry I didn't notice your global till after I started watching my recording.

Awesome job looting some more items OST! I will be online for a few hours tonight (till 22:30 or so) and I can pay you for your finds

Yessir that one hasn't been claimed yet. I got you for the lr-25 Tahipentti! I will be online tonight around 20:00 till 22:00 and I can pay you for your find. I still need to meet up with OST and Fredelig to pay them too.

You paid me 10 ped for the whip David, so I’m good thanks 😊

Got my first treasure map

8-Part-Of-Flint-Arrow-Head-08-53-22.jpg

Awesome congrats on getting one! I got you down for your first find Heidi. Do you mind moving the inventory window up a bit for the next one so that I can see the radar location? I had to type in the coordinates 😆
I am getting ready for work but I will be online in about 11-12 hours if you would like payment tonight.

Awesome congrats on getting one! I got you down for your first find Heidi. Do you mind moving the inventory window up a bit for the next one so that I can see the radar location? I had to type in the coordinates 😆
I am getting ready for work but I will be online in about 11-12 hours if you would like payment tonight.
I might not be able to tonight but I'll be on again same time tomorrow though and I'll remember about the window in future np

Few loots on Khorum:

Treasure map and Vase:
index.php

Canis Foot guards:
index.php

Cheers :)

/ M

Grats on the finds, Dorian! Thank you for visiting the Coast!!
I am online for a little bit this morning if you want to meet up. Usually 20:00-22:00 game time is when I will be on most days.

Giving the thread a bump. There is still 6 more days remaining for the Khorum Coast Easter event! I will be doing the weekly update video on everyone's KC shares and revenue today after work too.

I got you for another map Heidi. I still got to meet Tahipentti and Meya for their finds. Reach out to me and let me know when you all are available. Best time for me is daily at 21:00-23:00 game time.

Back