News: EBN: Increased Robot Presence

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Earlier today, the Calypso Defense Force (CDF) issued an automated hostility alert to all inhabitants of Planet Calypso. In a concerning development, there has been a notable surge in robot activity across the Eudoria mainland; an escalation that may signal a prolonged period of heightened danger to our settlements.

EBN sources within the CDF have disclosed increased robotic threats and the emergence of previously unrecorded and more advanced versions of Miner Bots. These enhanced robots have been observed on the northwest part of New Treasure Island and throughout various locations in Eudoria, engaging in aggressive resource extraction activities.

The following robot threat levels across various regions have been established:

Low-level Threat Zones
  • Camp Icarus
  • Camp Phoenix
  • Cape Corinth

Mid-level Threat Zones
  • Fort Troy
  • Jason Centre
  • Minopolis

High-level Threat Zones
  • Ashi
  • Atlas Haven
  • Camp Caravan
  • Chug’s Hideout
  • Fort Ithaca
  • Fort Pandora
  • Hadesheim
  • Jurra Plateau

CDF Scouts have also reported sightings of robots wandering beyond the outlined zones, so be on the lookout for warnings of unexpected attacks happening in various other locations. We may need to join forces to fight off these unexpected threats.

Sarchi at Camp Carter wants to collect weapon amplifiers from the defeated robots to fortify our defenses. She's willing to upgrade certain weapon amplifiers in exchange for Nano Adjusters you've managed to collect from these hostile machines. To complete the exchange, you'll also need other diverse materials.

Let's all come together, Entropians, and take down these robots - we must work together to keep Planet Calypso safe!

Originally Posted Here

Is this markup ?

I still can't find them 🤣

Gotta make some burn plates 🤖

New uber shared bots Heavy Excavator Morta are like 200k HP and 526 lvl.
NTI location: [Calypso, 35114, 55639, 154, Waypoint]

CDF Alert: Advanced versions of Miner Bots just spotted Southeast of Fort Zeus, South of Minopolis and South of Fort Argus!

Feel free to share the Heavy Excavator Nona location of you know!

/wp [Calypso, 35251, 55643, 157, L526 Heavy Excavator Morta] NTI

/wp [Calypso, 87659, 93969, 285, L526 Exca Morta shared]
/wp [Calypso, 88131, 83469, 117, L423 Exca Decima shared]
/wp [Calypso, 75262, 89754, 129, L321 Exca Nona shared]

Enjoy

Went to Camp Carter and Sarchi doesn't say anything about nano adjusters
Select crystals then at the bottom there's a button titled 'have you discovered anything new' which will take you to the new stuff

after one hour i didnt find therobot shared team, one hour lost thanks

I can give you 1 pec to write the location maybe ?

There are some very close to Jason Centre.

Thanks again for the great event. It saves me money. Since some of my hunting grounds are affected and the robots are above my damage class.
I not only save money but also time. Not bad, the days are getting sunnier and warmer and I can make myself useful in the garden.

dear Berta
Learn to put coords, we're not lemmings supposed to track that down (knowing the money pit it's gonna be it doesn't help much)
Be precise
Integrate what Ludwig in your OP so we don't have to go down posts asking if "there is mu"
And maybe then we'll aim to participate to it. Nobody is sharing nothing, no coord, no info, because they feel having a privilege and get persued they gonna be millionary in the night.
Most of big players hate to share at all, medium players have to get a way to gather, faster than burning 1 hour buff each time just to find a spot because, miraculously, some guy shared it.
Post here all the coords of YOUR event or I (and others) keep MY peds

Thanks Filibert, im not alone :p
And share loot is the best thing for a MMORPG.....but this game it is ?

Or Pleaz MA create a medium share loot for Casual players who cant kill alone a Morta (or with soc mate)

northeast of chugs hideout, starts right after the crater where the tp is located

Back