Eco enhancers having no effect on heal tools on CP.

Trina Xenophage

Elite
Banned
Society
Jurai Blood
Corrianna Trina Xenophage
Just a heads up guys. We did a soc hunt on CP Saturday and I found that the eco enhancers on my gyro fap 18 had no effect there. Planet side with 4 tiers of eco enhancers the tool was doing 1 pec heals. On CP it was doing the no tierd rate of 4 pec per heal. I didnt notice that until late in the day when I checked tt usage for gear after 6 hours of hunting there. I was expecting 50 to 75 pec decay and it was over half the tt I had when I got there roughly 12 ped decay.

Check your gear and see if this happens to you. I am curious because something for sure was not right Saturday as we had a team there steadily for 8+ hours in dome 4 and not one hof. Only one sword was looted the entire time as well.

The expected decay per use with 4 economy enhancers for Gyro fap-18 would be 3.651 vs 4.381 for unenhanced, the per tier decay decrease is 5%. You certainly would not be getting 1 pec heals from a Gyro-18, ever.

The expected decay per use with 4 economy enhancers for Gyro fap-18 would be 3.651 vs 4.381 for unenhanced, the per tier decay decrease is 5%. You certainly would not be getting 1 pec heals from a Gyro-18, ever.

Your math is wrong. That fap at tier 5 starting to decay 0 per heal - all tiers above 5 - fap starting heal your pedcard also!

What he said :). But Mindark would like to thank you for alerting them to the planetside bug that was giving enhanced economy on tiered FAPs and assure you that this inconvenient error will be corrected soon. :silly2:

You think 12ped is bad??

I used a deluxe fap 2500 tier 0 on CP, for a very short while and my bill was around 40ped, I only used it when I took crits LOL.
Boo.
p.s. it went from tier 0 to 0.7 tho' :)

I used a deluxe fap 2500 tier 0 on CP, for a very short while and my bill was around 40ped, I only used it when I took crits LOL.
Boo.
p.s. it went from tier 0 to 0.7 tho' :)

Actually yes i do think its bad considering I was in a team all day and didnt have the firepower to draw aggro from the people I was with. Mainly took a hit or two here and there from adds or insta spawns.

I am curious because something for sure was not right Saturday as we had a team there steadily for 8+ hours in dome 4 and not one hof. Only one sword was looted the entire time as well.

Yea, this is the new standard.. to get my last 400 ped hof, I had to cycle 15k ped in d4 also

For about the past month, I've been doing some full days on CP, and my runs tend to be:

3-6 Apis + Dante
1200 ped ammo each
~3600 to 7200 ped cycled.

What I've found is that 400 ped hofs tend to come every other day.

However, there's a pattern to globals as well. Usually, for me, almost all my globals come on the odd numbered guns (1, 3, 5, etc.) It's usual for me to get ~9 globals with one full apis, none with the 2nd, 5 more with the third, etc. However, on the even numbered apises, that's when I tend to get the bigger hits.

It's very similar to FOMA mining, imho. I generally get either lots of small globals or one big hof in a single trip.

Back