Eco of Regen chips compared to regular Faps

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
Just something I spotted today when comparing regular FAPS to the regen chips,namely the Regen Chip VIII.

chip_comparison.jpg

It looks as if its not taking into account the ME use for the ECO column.
Since it uses synthetic ME with a fixed price now can it be made to include that for a proper comparison?

Also I have done a fruit test on the Regen VIII Chip...
chip_fruit_test_start.jpg

chip_fruit_test_finish.jpg

Start TT: 65.69178
After 1 use: 65.66378
Decay = .02800

It appears to do that when you select the "include markup" box. If you don't it calculates the eco of chips with the ME included.

Its because the markup of synthetic ME was unknown, and it takes 0% by default I guess. I have updated the markup.

PS, I updated (and confirmed) decay value.

Last edited:
great thank you ;)

Ok, how about a Heal HP/PEC Column so we can really see the efective ECO at a glance. :yay:

I just maxed out my SIB on the Vivo T1 and started using the Vivo T5 (L). I'm really interested in knowing if the net step for me is the Vivo T10 (UL)/(L) or a Regen Chip III?

I need to know when the SIB starts on the Regen Chip III? the true Cost of the Regen Chip? And what do i need to use the chip? An implant? :scratch2:

This looks like the thread to answer theses questions??? if not could someone post a link to the proper thread or send me a PM and express how challenged you really think I am :confused:

{deleted}

I guess you found a chip - gz ? - How much did you pay?

Last edited:
{deleted}

I guess you found a chip - gz ? - How much did you pay?

No haven't bought one yet,This is a friends.

ahhh - but looking good right :)

Yeah it does but since yours didn't sell at in game auction for +3k I still don't consider the price to be +3k :silly2:

Yeah it does but since yours didn't sell at in game auction for +3k I still don't consider the price to be +3k :silly2:

I pulled it myself before end time - cause i think its more worth than a 3k steal :) - and to avoid that i pulled it.

lol yeah about 30mins before it finished and there was still no bids :silly2:

But thats ok we both know a full chip is really only worth 179pd and after that its what ever buyer and seller agree upon ;)

lol yeah about 30mins before it finished and there was still no bids :silly2:

But thats ok we both know a full chip is really only worth 179pd and after that its what ever buyer and seller agree upon ;)

If you want to do a auction steal the last 5 min is a good spot to act from

Back