EF is Being Held Hostage!

Status

exovirus

Prowler
Society
Virus Exo Binary
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE ENTROPIA FORUM COMMUNITY!

I am here by holding Entropia Forums hostage until my demands are met! :mad:

The terms of release of your precious forums are as such!

1. Find someone who can do my demon eyes!

2. Make sorg login and do them for me!

These are your only two options... if my demands are not met.. I will start my evil reign within 48 hours of this post.... let the age of virus begin... :lolup:

btw hope you enjoy the laugh... or can really find someone to do my eyes.. please ;)

Step 1) Deposit a shit load
Step 2) Buy beauty skills until you can do demon eyes yourself
Step 3) ????
Step 4) Profit!

Step 1) Deposit a shit load
Step 2) Buy beauty skills until you can do demon eyes yourself
Step 3) ????
Step 4) Profit!

unacceptable... rrawwwrrrr :laugh:

now stage 2 of my plan muwahaha :lolup:!

to get kimmi or sorg to do my eyes!

Here:

user_426_tgmel4c5962xqy.jpg

That will be 1000 peds please :)

*edit* post removed because I stopped giving a shit after reading your remark to Butch in the other thread.

Last edited:
*edit* post removed because I stopped giving a shit after reading your remark to Butch in the other thread.

I told him more than once Ido doesn't do eyes... but hey... I guess it does make me an "arrogant little fuck" ( as butch called me ) to think people would actually pay attention when someone is told something over and over.

matter a fact I told several people.. and several people didn't listen and I got tired of getting spammed with the same f'ing links instead of a little useful information..

finally though I did get a hold of someone to do my eyes... after 2 FRIGGING months... so forgive me for being a little impatient when you hear the same shit for that entire time.. it is a long time to hear the wrong fucking answer.

Last edited:
Sorg was online yesterday....

well - here's my comment from the other thread - I'm done with both.
good luck getting your eyes.

you just made this thread, today - dude.

you expect people to go back and read all your posts for the last couple months, to find out what info you DO AND DON'T have ? :scratch:

do the EF community a favor and put in your FIRST post that you KNOW that Ivo can't do the demon eyes. Then, you won't seem like such a douchebag for jumping down someone's throat who's tryin to help you. :rolleyes:

feel free to lock this one to.. since it is pretty much up shit creek , and on life support. :locked:

Status
Back