Effects when speaking

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
You all know the laugh that comes when you write lol, or that you smile when you write certain smileys. And omg anf wtf also works! Some find this annoying and it doesnt always fit in the conversation.

But tho I find it amusing. And I want more!

How about... A mocking sound when you write "noob"? Like the mean kid in The Simpsons! or the old insult-emote? :laugh:

Or the nervous emote when you write pk?

...and so on :)
What would you like to see? or NOT see?
;)

I wanna hear an evil laugh when I writte muwahahahahaaaaa :D

yea i miss the insult emote. but the others just kind of get annoying after a while i end up playing PE a lot without the sound.

RexDameon said:
yea i miss the insult emote. but the others just kind of get annoying after a while i end up playing PE a lot without the sound.

ehhehe I do that all the time.

There should be more of them, but there should also be a button in options about allowing them or not.

Skam said:
ehhehe I do that all the time.

There should be more of them, but there should also be a button in options about allowing them or not.

I agree. I never say LOL or LMAO in game anylonger b/c Sveta looks like a complete idiot imo when she laughs :laugh: So instead I must say LOLZ, or LMFAO ;)
Some emotes are good, others are not so good :girl:

Yes, and a profanity filter. That way you could either allow profanity or not. No more worrying about what you say :D

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
Yes, and a profanity filter. That way you could either allow profanity or not. No more worrying about what you say :D

DD

lol yea :laugh:
Like the socforum we have... It was a filter there that translated "bitch" into "pregnant female dog"

-"AMMAGAD STOP BEEING SUCH A PREGNANT FEMALE DOG!!!"

:laugh: What about a reverse filter that changed everyones language into profanity laden epithets!

That could be entertaining too! ;)

Would be just like a soap opera!

Skam said:
You all know the laugh that comes when you write lol, or that you smile when you write certain smileys. And omg anf wtf also works! Some find this annoying and it doesnt always fit in the conversation.

But tho I find it amusing. And I want more!

How about... A mocking sound when you write "noob"? Like the mean kid in The Simpsons! or the old insult-emote? :laugh:

Or the nervous emote when you write pk?

...and so on :)
What would you like to see? or NOT see?
;)

LOL That lil fat kids points going HAHA! :laugh:

Faustian said:
LOL That lil fat kids points going HAHA! :laugh:

his name is nelson btw :)

nelson.jpg

iwasinnamuknow said:
his name is nelson btw :)

nelson.jpg

rofl thats him allright.
*points at* HAHAAA

Haha, yeh its cool, and i would like if you said Wohoo or YEAH or something you de the victory emotion :p And grats you clap hands :)

Lilla My said:
Haha, yeh its cool, and i would like if you said Wohoo or YEAH or something you de the victory emotion :p And grats you clap hands :)

You should automaticly do victoryemote when you hof :) think, spinning around jumping yelling YUHUUU YEAH and having that glow around you. YEAH!

Yeh i'da been cool ;)

I would like to be able to blow a kiss with "/kiss" or something.... I frequently blow kisses in game when I say good bye....

*hides from her husband now :girl:

aww :)

You should be able to custom it yourself. Like if you want snicker-emote on lol instead of laugh. And put words as "kiss" to blow kisses and so on :)

Skam said:
aww :)

You should be able to custom it yourself. Like if you want snicker-emote on lol instead of laugh. And put words as "kiss" to blow kisses and so on :)

Yes! To customize would be splendid! Nice idea :)

Okay, okay, here is a list of occurences where this whole thing wouldn't work:

Scenario 1.

Konrad and Svetlana. Discussing something sad.

Konrad: ...Yeah, that was outrageous, he took their money, and then he was like, "lol (Konrad's avatar starts laughing) you idiot, never come here again"... I thought it was horrible.

Svetlana: lolz, Kon, your avatar is laughing, you look like a fool.

Scenario 2.

Faustian: ...Yup, and then I jumped over a robot spaceship, flew up five feet in the sky, mid-air kicked the warlock in the head, knocked over a turret, reloaded my gun, shot seven atroxes, FAPed up, and PKed all noobs around me. (Faustian's avatar goes "nervous", ruining his story)

Scenario 3.

Mindbuster and Raeky discussing important financial scammer schemes:

Raeky:
...So yes, that's exactly what I am saying, MB, and all those scammers can kiss my ass! (Raeky's avatar blows a kiss)

Scenario 4.

Konrad: I'm sorry, Gem, I am probably not even worthy of talking to you, since I'm such a noob, but would you care for a quiet dinner in Ithaca?
(Konrad's avatar does an insult emote)

So, manual customization (linking emotions to lines of text) would be nicer.

:laugh: Nice post, maniac. ;)

Skam, good thinking! Customizing would be nice! I bet the text/emotion link is all done client side anyways so it should be possible. :)

maniac said:

Scenario 2.

Faustian: ...Yup, and then I jumped over a robot spaceship, flew up five feet in the sky, mid-air kicked the warlock in the head, knocked over a turret, reloaded my gun, shot seven atroxes, FAPed up, and PKed all noobs around me. (Faustian's avatar goes "nervous", ruining his story)

You have gained the skill (Drop Kick Warlock)
You have gained a new rank in Drop Kick Warlock
:laugh: Thats funny :laugh:

Scenario 2.

lol funniest thing ive read in ages :laugh:

all bow down to faustian the warlock drop-kicker :bowdown:

Last edited:
maniac said:

Scenario 1.

Konrad and Svetlana. Discussing something sad.

Konrad: ...Yeah, that was outrageous, he took their money, and then he was like, "lol (Konrad's avatar starts laughing) you idiot, never come here again"... I thought it was horrible.

Svetlana: lolz, Kon, your avatar is laughing, you look like a fool.

Scenario 2.

Scenario 3.

Mindbuster and Raeky discussing important financial scammer schemes:

Raeky:
...So yes, that's exactly what I am saying, MB, and all those scammers can kiss my ass! (Raeky's avatar blows a kiss)

Scenario 4.

Konrad: I'm sorry, Gem, I am probably not even worthy of talking to you, since I'm such a noob, but would you care for a quiet dinner in Ithaca?
(Konrad's avatar does an insult emote)

Agreed, I like the custom idea alot!

DD

:rofl: good one maniac.

Noob Custom: Shiver when saying "pk", embarresed when saying "noob".
Eltie custom: Mowhahahahahah when saying "pk", insult when saying "noob" :silly2:

Yeah Hopefully MA can get their A**es on the chair and make more stuff to improve PE! If you walk for about 10 minutes in PE u will find allot bugged stuff....And emotes i want 200 of em ;) i love em and like if u say "I love you"-"I love ya" it should be something like "awww (a thin voice on girls) i love you" :tongue2:

VikingTheOne said:
Yeah Hopefully MA can get their A**es on the chair and make more stuff to improve PE! If you walk for about 10 minutes in PE u will find allot bugged stuff....And emotes i want 200 of em ;) i love em and like if u say "I love you"-"I love ya" it should be something like "awww (a thin voice on girls) i love you" :tongue2:
someone needs some love :inbed:

VikingTheOne said:

Remember they dont speak english, so it would be more like "ododome dodod ememe *giggle* awww"

Devil Doll said:

DD

ulti and I spent a few days on the Lycos chat ship a few months ago, and there is an excellent profanity filter there.

It's been ages since we went, but here are a couple we can still remember:

D**k = Needle
C**t = Flower
Sh*t = Raisin
Bi**h = Lady
Ar**hole = Friend
Ba***rd = Mate

Made for some very funny conversations.....

"Suck my Needle you Raisin licking Flower!"

should just have the "move along" to go with the word "noob" seems that all i ever use lol

Back