Enhancements to Entropia Forum

No doubt. Although .png files sometimes aren't supported too well. For some reason I can't view them at work so I just get an empty placeholder instead...

Many networks block PNG files for security reasons. The extra info included in png files can sometimes pose security risks.

You can if your a Mod Member.

Yo, now i know :)

But something jumped into my head just now:

When hitting the 'New Posts' link i see the threads and can quick nav to first post and last post.

A quick nav link to my last post (only available with threads i posted in) would be nice is. So i could quick jump to it and start reading from there.

Kyl

Yo, now i know :)

But something jumped into my head just now:

When hitting the 'New Posts' link i see the threads and can quick nav to first post and last post.

A quick nav link to my last post (only available with threads i posted in) would be nice is. So i could quick jump to it and start reading from there.

Kyl

This already exists: the downward-pointing arrow brings you to the "first unread post":

firstunread.jpg

:wise: ;)

This already exists: the downward-pointing arrow brings you to the "first unread post":

firstunread.jpg

:wise: ;)

:ahh: hihi i have seen that butt on.

But the idea was to go to my last post in the thread (if i posted in it).

Click the arrow next to where It says the last posters name.

Is this what you mean?

Simply use the "Search this thread" dropdown menu appearing at the top of the thread, then choose "Advanced search", there you can search for username, type your own name and all your posts in that thread will show, click your latest post.

There is no quick button to do it, that would take some custom coding, it could be done ofcourse, but it would be almost "unnecessary" as very few would actually use it, ppl use the "Go to latest unread post".

But still, the above mentioned method works as you would like it. :)

What i would realy like to see is in the hall of fame section a seperate section for ITEMS , i think mabey more people would post what items tehy have looted to give a better understanding of how often things are droping ( not every item i know but still some )

how about making a member "ef eventstarter"?
i mean, someone to start events on the forum like quiz games and other stuff that don't require in-game skills so that the noobs have a chance too win a
event.

Back