Entropia and Windows7!?

Mcveith

Mature
Society
UTOPIA
Simon Mcveith Baptista
Hello all!
i make this new upgrade in Entropia Universe, but when i make the instalation i report some errors, and now when i enter in the launcher i cant enter in game. I make an reinstall of Entropia, but without luck!
Can someone tells me what I can do?
Tks!

I have no idea Simon.

But I will try this in one hour to see if I have problems as well.
I run 64 bit version of W7.

If I have problems I will try to solve them and come back with a report.

No trouble here on Win7 64bit - have you tried right clicking/run as administrator?

Hmm how f.......ing big do they do the updates ?

This is .....

If I wasnt an addict I wouldnt downloaded it at all. How are they going to motivate the "noobs" to download this, and also with so many people experience problems. :scratch2: more than one time !

Its sad when lurking the forums takes more time of me than being online in EU.

Expect one hour more Simon before I know what happens. :(

hi!
Yes i´ve tryed in "run as adminitrator" and nothinhg happens! only this error when i try to lunch Entropia:

Windows cannot find D:\\bin32\Entropia.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Tks for helping me! :)

Well my upgrade went without a hick as well.

I said no to DNA btw !

Hi! :)
Whats mean DNA btw?
I´m gonna try to reinstall the game again! And lets see what happen! I hope that error disapear! :p

Tks! :)

yup i just did a try on win 7 and at least it don t work. I m very tired to try more for today. Maybe it can be installed like winxp pack 3 compatibility (just hit propriety)...or dunno. Tomorrow is another day.

hi all!
Im very confused now with that all tryings ive make, the bug are the same!
I know people who have windons7 and works fine, but with me is always the same error. And im getting tired with this sh** problem ..
Tks anyway!!

Back