Entropia Bear Market šŸ»

Is the Bear Market here šŸ» šŸŗ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Joke mode on*
(and the 150.000 new players coming from the NFT eggs referral program will look for items and keep prices high
*joke mode off*

I belive there will be new players, ofc way less, but there will be.
I never seen a single EU advertisement to find the game, the reason why i found it was a "most expensive ingame items sold" article in an online site.

That 5 peoples will sure make advertisements if they paid for the link.
Im sure there will be new players, idk how many, and some of them will be depositor who will need guns too, so low lvl high efficiency stuff may wont loose much in price in the close future.

So there is a correlation between Sp500 and price of? BC-30? this is a joke thread of course... or is it really the thought?

Peashooters (bp20FEN and bc30) have probably a floor at 15k the first and 20k the second with more and more demand from hoarders as the price arrives.

SP500 means nothing to the game
the price is driven by population and demand and there are "The 4 horsemen" that will hoarde all items that fall in price.... and have ped to keep them seized

*Joke mode on*
(and the 150.000 new players coming from the NFT eggs referral program will look for items and keep prices high
*joke mode off*
Were you around in 2008?

In other words, do you speak out of experience?

Last edited:
And judging by the reaction of all the FEN/mayhem weapon owners the entire entropia economy consists of just FEN/mayhem weapons.

But don't worry folks, sky won't fall, just like 2008. Entropia will survive.
It's just that those ridiculously inflated prices will crash. Just like 2008.

Last edited:
So there is a correlation between Sp500 and price of? BC-30? this is a joke thread of course... or is it really the thought?

Peashooters (bp20FEN and bc30) have probably a floor at 15k the first and 20k the second with more and more demand from hoarders as the price arrives.

SP500 means nothing to the game
the price is driven by population and demand and there are "The 4 horsemen" that will hoarde all items that fall in price.... and have ped to keep them seized

*Joke mode on*
*joke mode off*
You miss the point because of all the Sloppy Nuts.

We are already there!
You shoud have sold out 6 months ago.

If you don't enjoy the times, check any country newspaper šŸ¤£

Last edited:
i discovered game in 2007 april, i admit i moved in 6 months to WOW because of "this monsters carries no loot" effect.
i came back in 2020 ad it was 2.0. It is a different game since 2.0, eff and looter entered into the equation.
and since 2021 change in mayhem model the weapons are linked to the cost of pulling as a baseline (i made a post on this) and a rpemium for rarity and stacking tokens.
and this will pose a "FLOOR" in prices.
There are many "Bad itemized" items in the vendor, and the formula is made to reduce low-mid level items that require way more Rares to be pulled. this is not casual, it is made to reduce good setups at lower levels and keep the demand steady (LP40 requries 4 rare, LP120 requires 1)
if prices fall at some level i will bid a BP20Fen (even if it requires a 13p (L) amp as an example to use in small monsters grind

i discovered game in 2007 april, i admit i moved in 6 months to WOW because of "this monsters carries no loot" effect.
i came back in 2020 ad it was 2.0. It is a different game since 2.0, eff and looter entered into the equation.
and since 2021 change in mayhem model the weapons are linked to the cost of pulling as a baseline (i made a post on this) and a rpemium for rarity and stacking tokens.
and this will pose a "FLOOR" in prices.
There are many "Bad itemized" items in the vendor, and the formula is made to reduce low-mid level items that require way more Rares to be pulled. this is not casual, it is made to reduce good setups at lower levels and keep the demand steady (LP40 requries 4 rare, LP120 requires 1)
if prices fall at some level i will bid a BP20Fen (even if it requires a 13p (L) amp as an example to use in small monsters grind

Sorry but your floor prices are not real floor prices.
Your floor prices are based on an artificially created value on zero tt tokens.
There is no floor price.

And all the calculated values of high eff weapons means nothing is there is no longer a market for all the other loot.
Sub 100% TT loot will always result in a loss if nobody buys your loot.
So the only value such weapons hold is a less loss compared to other weapons.
Making money with such weapons is far from guaranteed.
Would you want to spend 10k$ on a weapon that still offers you a loss?
I would deem that a horrible investment and would just call this a very expensive hobby.

Also, again you speak like the only market is the mayhem items market.
Does this mean all other items have become obsolete?

Has Entropia become a mayhem weapon grindfest with the only goal to minimise losses?

We are already there!
You shoud have sold out 6 months ago.

If you don't enjoy the times, check any country newspaper šŸ¤£
How can you live like that? Are you constantly watching all the financial news and always sell everything you own at peaks? Your car, your tools... :D

When you say "you should have sold..." you're making an asumption that is false. You are assuming we are all the same and want the same thing....

There are all sorts of types of players in this game. There are people that purchase items to use but are mostly interested in their value and will try to sell before a crash... but like IRL, they are very few. Most would want to work on their avatar, account, goals for the long run. while peaks like that hurts today's balance, working on long run pays off more and it's more rewarding to focus on building something than stressing over the charts every hour, imo.
It's fine to live for the peak, that gives you a rush and keeps you constantly alert I guess.... but it's also fine to try and perform for the long run. I think most people actually prefer the long term results...

R4l7PV5.png

And most valuable assets are usually in the hands of these people, while people chasing peaks end up not being able to touch much valuable stuff because of fear of loosing value, "because 2008" or other experiences.

Probably markets will crash further this year but they will be back up again, even higher, that cannot be avoided. As for our little corner of the world, EU, on top of TWEN and UE5 upcoming booms, we just got news there will be a 3rd boom, NFT thingy which might be of more impact than TWEN and UE5 altogether, from the advertising of the sale alone, not to mention if someone capable gets their hands on one of those full of potential contracts and starts doing some really good recruitment...

How can you live like that? Are you constantly watching all the financial news and always sell everything you own at peaks? Your car, your tools... :D

When you say "you should have sold..." you're making an asumption that is false. You are assuming we are all the same and want the same thing....

There are all sorts of types of players in this game. There are people that purchase items to use but are mostly interested in their value and will try to sell before a crash... but like IRL, they are very few. Most would want to work on their avatar, account, goals for the long run. while peaks like that hurts today's balance, working on long run pays off more and it's more rewarding to focus on building something than stressing over the charts every hour, imo.
It's fine to live for the peak, that gives you a rush and keeps you constantly alert I guess.... but it's also fine to try and perform for the long run. I think most people actually prefer the long term results...

R4l7PV5.png

And most valuable assets are usually in the hands of these people, while people chasing peaks end up not being able to touch much valuable stuff because of fear of loosing value, "because 2008" or other experiences.

Probably markets will crash further this year but they will be back up again, even higher, that cannot be avoided. As for our little corner of the world, EU, on top of TWEN and UE5 upcoming booms, we just got news there will be a 3rd boom, NFT thingy which might be of more impact than TWEN and UE5 altogether, from the advertising of the sale alone, not to mention if someone capable gets their hands on one of those full of potential contracts and starts doing some really good recruitment...
Never said the market would not go up again.

How I can live without pressing F all day long? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I would rather buy Tesla Stocks then BC-30 at this point šŸ¤£

Last edited:
R4l7PV5.png

And most valuable assets are usually in the hands of
This show how much more you would have earned on Stocks instead of EU šŸ‘

Would have been realy stupid to just hold on that long to Stocks, without selling on some heights and re-buy, in that time period šŸ¤£

I'm just asuming that most of the monkey buns are here to make money, atleast that is the image I get after reading
index.php

Last edited:
If you not on EU discord try to join and try to see what is happening right now. In front of many eyes and just a few might have notice. You might change your mind

This show how much more you would have earned on Stocks instead of EU šŸ‘

Would have been realy stupid to just hold on that long to Stocks, without selling on some heights and re-buy, in that time period šŸ¤£

I'm just asuming that most of the monkey buns are here to make money, atleast that is the image I get after reading
index.php
Watch out guys, we have a big fish here

Wait if we have inflation that means money is worth less - so shouldnt the bc-30 cost more peds now ? ;)

Exactly!
How can you live like that if you can also live online on Entropia, constantly watching every ped you cycle and watching every ped you get back in loot, Literally counting every pec. Just to find out that you only got back 98% of all the cash you put in?
Tracking every sale, waiting for the right moment to sell just to make back that 2% to justify the 10k$ you've spent to get there.

Meh, not sure which life would be worse.

But then again, it's all personal I guess.
If you like to track the financial news, why not?
If you like to track every pec spend, why not?

Each his own. :rolleyes:

Wait if we have inflation that means money is worth less - so shouldnt the bc-30 cost more peds now ? ;)
PED is PEGged to USD so all inflation or xchange fluctuations of Dollar apply to the PED too in the same percentage amount.
as Italian, i see my PED assets revalued 1.14/1.02 = 11.75%

@Evey: i agree, that is why i calculate "Amortizing kill cost volume" so that it is not important if its value falls to zero.

@Chuggin i think that stock exchagne is good for a 30% further descent, this is not correlated to PEDs if not some one has put "Survival money" in game in the US and will be forced to withdraw. that is good as Baron Rotschild said... as blood is in the street we can buy cheap items (I hope that reference to useeless are not removed by mods, i dont feel offense, just its some reading disease, love it

l Wizz: yes it is all about Mayhem and that class of items, a 50...2000 EUR value is not a big issue for someone's life. a 7.000 EUR armor or a 20.000 EUR pistol is a big amount
no one cares if a Philosoper sword cost 250 or 300 ped (one beer difference)
but a LP70 moving from 80k to 180k is a small car difference.....

and yes, if no market is available staying afloat will become impossible. But we are to look at MA balance account. it can be hard for low MU for players, but company is healthy and servers will remain up at least for another 5 years so i moved to the idea that avatar plans for 24...60 month timespan can be made

@Chuggin i think that stock exchagne is good for a 30% further descent, this is not correlated to PEDs if not some one has put "Survival money" in game in the US and will be forced to withdraw. that is good as Baron Rotschild said... as blood is in the street we can buy cheap items (I hope that reference to useeless are not removed by mods, i dont feel offense, just its some reading disease, love it
Wasn't it Warren Buffet who said that? To buy when the blood is running through the streets?
Rothschild is the guy who let's the blood run through the streets. But that's another story ;)

Exactly!
How can you live like that if you can also live online on Entropia, constantly watching every ped you cycle and watching every ped you get back in loot, Literally counting every pec. Just to find out that you only got back 98% of all the cash you put in?
For 98% I agree it's trash, but for few k %+ it's pretty fun stuff to do.

But as you pointed out, to each his own and the major disappointments come from wrong expectations which happen because bad information or false assumptions were used to base the initial strategy...
If you're lazy to do research on stock markets don't go into it because some nobody's financial advice. Just as with EU, if your cup is already full and you're not willing to research and follow some good examples, some experienced player's arguments, don't do it, don't put in big money.

When you're using a high DPS weapon, say a LP100, at a slow pace, you can get another similar weapon from vendor, at a slow pace, every 2 years. It only requires a few people to see the ROI in that in order for the market to move the other way in EU... How can you sell the golden goose because the price of gold came down a little temporarily? Especially since you know the market will get back up and much further... :D

Each his own. :smoke:

Exactly!
Tracking every sale, waiting for the right moment to sell just to make back that 2% to justify the 10k$ you've spent to get there.

Meh, not sure which life would be worse.

But then again, it's all personal I guess.
If you like to track the financial news, why not?
If you like to track every pec spend, why not?

Each his own. :rolleyes:
Its pretty much the same in real for non investors - everyone has their monthly living expenses to manage and the respective income from whatever activity they persue. Some like to live more risky and chase high revenue at the expense of free time and/or personal (financial) security others choose a more balanced aproach to live. To each their own.

You got any bc-30s to sell? I'll buy for 15k
Sounds right. I mean, isn't that about what it sold for before people decided weapons should sell for twice what they are worth? Meanwhile, people aren't stuck at home anymore.

Last edited:
Sounds right. I mean, isn't that about what it sold for before people decided weapons should sell for twice what they are worth? Meanwhile, people aren't stuck at home anymore.

Yes, you are right, that was the price 2-3 years ago.

All you have to do is patiently wait till one of the owner who paid the double of that is decide to sell for 15k, because no one will take a vendor gun for that price, you can get that 15k from tokens by selling them as pills, without wasting your 2 rare on the gun.

And make sure you are the first to contact him, because that gun will have 10 buyer the first hour.
Its funny to make this kind of post for trolling, but its far from reality to get 1 at that price now.

Eu lacks catalysts that affect actual markets.

Most value degradation is thru inflation (not monetary, but more and better item creation). You cant even "feel" outside market state under that burden.

And 2.0 weapons will move little in value unyil there are 2x more of those or some 3.0 weapon comes out.

I.

Wasn't it Warren Buffet who said that? To buy when the blood is running through the streets?
Rothschild is the guy who let's the blood run through the streets. But that's another story ;)
Respectfully You are Wrong (also in this sentence attribution)
Sorry Off topic:

among Buffet sentences there are some that fit Entropia:
  1. Price and value arenā€™t always the same: Donā€™t pay too much.
  2. Reputation is everything.
  3. Donā€™t invest in something you donā€™t understand

Why would items go down in value because of inflation? Gas didn't go down. Vehicles didn't go down. Items irl went up as inflation rose, so why would items go down on Entropia simply because inflation.
Here's one reason for some items:

PED is tied to USD, so if USD becomes less valuable, your hunting / mining / crafting profits become less valuable. 1000PED profit isn't worth what it used to be. So the ROI of gear used to profit is lower in real world terms, even if it is exactly the same in EU terms.

Because PED costs for in game activities doesn't rise with inflation, I think that will eventually have a deflationary effect on the MU of High End Gear that is priced based on ROI. That changes of course if MA make adjustments to the cost of ammo / probes, and the TT value of items and decay.

Imagine the difference between the meaning / real world value of 1000PED of Ammo in 2000, 2022, and 2050, and what you'd be willing to pay for high end gear at each of those intervals too.

I would think that given ROI is a percentage, that the amount you would be willing to pay would be the same percentage. So if I would pay 10k PED for a given return in 2000, then I would still pay 10k PED for that same return in 2022 and 2050. Yes, it would be "worth" more or less, but then again my investment would cost the exact same ratio in more or less.

I understand that some people will be forced to sell their items for less because they need money. Many people will also sell their stocks at this low price. That does not make it the right decision for most people.

Anyone heavy "invested" that feel a bit anxious ? šŸ¤£

Why would anyone feel anxious? I presume most have much more invested in the stock market and don't feel anxious there either.

I don't think the bottom is reached yeat

Then put your money in put options, and you won't have to worry about paying 25k for a BC-30.

Respectfully You are Wrong (also in this sentence attribution)
Sorry Off topic:

among Buffet sentences there are some that fit Entropia:
  1. Price and value arenā€™t always the same: Donā€™t pay too much.
  2. Reputation is everything.
  3. Donā€™t invest in something you donā€™t understand
Again, you quoted Buffet and not Rothshield.
Buffet always said, only invest in things you understand.

But nvm, if you think that was Rothshield, it's fine with me. ;)

Again, you quoted Buffet and not Rothshield.
Buffet always said, only invest in things you understand.

But nvm, if you think that was Rothshield, it's fine with me. ;)
OMG you need a new brain click the link it is Forbes page that expalin Rotschild said it.

i will copy below for you.
i start to think that you are a forum troll or you are high... in both cases this is my last effort

Baron Rothschild, an 18th-century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
He should know. Rothschild made a fortune buying in the panic that followed the Battle of Waterloo against Napoleon. But that's not the whole story. The original quote is believed to be "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
This is contrarian investing at its heart--the strongly held belief that the worse things seem in the market, the better the opportunities are for profit.

Last edited:
I don't think the direction of the real world economy will effect many of the high rollers in EU. Available liquidity will likely hit the mid level players if pay doesnt follow inflation. Real world prices for everything is just insane right now.

EU is a strange place when it comes to supply/demand, it very often doesn't follow normal economic real world rules. There's no regulation on cartels, monopolies, businesses. If you've got enough peds you can control anything and everything and set the rules of trading. He who owns the gold makes the rules haha.

I'm not saying that a bad thing, although it does throw up pricing anomalies. Suppliers often rule regardless of demand.

Obviously the challenges of the real life ecomony will effect EU probably in deposits, but you won't see that in pricing due to above. If anything the choices of MA introducing items will have more impact at the top, than the real world ecomony.

The game will roll on.

Golden Geese, Silver Phalluses...
Long-term projects over 2 years...

Are there idiots still out there who believe that a modest investment of $100k is necessary....to cut the loss with the hope of making some profits within two years....

In a game where everything can change every week...

It's good that there are still honest Ubers who advise for big sums... but their daily loots are not visible either in the Auction or in the spam channels... I'm not referring of course to the junks, which they sell their limited shops...

So if someone has to invest $100k in a game because they got "very good advice" from "experienced players", let them 1st take the advice from above....should they listen a TOP ROBOT...who only talks about good advice but somehow there is none of that good advices...well if anyone finds one in the last 2 years please share. Because the only thing I've read from TOP ROBOTs is that "numerical series is linear" and such things... captive laugh.

Threads like this have been made for the past year, and it's always the same ROBOTS trying to convince others that $100k for a game is nothing. While MindArk is a pad for a handful of ROBOTS, not even two cents is worth of investment in this game.

By the way, the project they are developing at the moment seems to be too big if we start from that the current version is neglected... that is, all the developers about 60 if I'm not mistaken are working on the new project... and for a period of more from two years in a well-known environment.... we can expect something completely different... in my opinion.

Which makes every single thread on the current version pointless.

Back