Entropia Gold Card Error (Just received it)

RedBeard

Mature
Hey,

Just got my gold card, woot woot! :yay:

Activated the gold card and then followed the "How to Use" directions and input card into the reader, it is reading "Error 72"
- I literally JUST got this out of the package it came in and now I can't login to the game.

Any suggestions?

Give the card a wipe and blow the dust out of the reader. Error 72 is normally just a dirty contact.

Give the card a wipe and blow the dust out of the reader. Error 72 is normally just a dirty contact.

Thanks, few minutes after I posted this I tried inserting slow, faster than slow...then very very slow and now it generated a number - I blew out everything as well.

Overall, I am actually able to login (for now!)

Woot!

Thanks

Just goes to show you that blowing always leads to good results...

Just got my gold card, woot woot! :yay:

Activated the gold card and then followed the "How to Use" directions and input card into the reader, it is reading "Error 72"
- I literally JUST got this out of the package it came in and now I can't login to the game.

Remember in days gone by when MA asked for the old reader to be returned to them in order to issue a new one? :whistle:

Tip for you (and anyone else) keep both card and reader in one of these to protect from dust & fluff:

freezer_bags_.jpg

I just wish I had, mine's in a right state! :D

Back