Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

I've updated the mining resource list to include all ingots, so if you have "skip all mining resources", these will be skipped too now.

Then i changed the way pausing and unpausing sessions works, before it would just resume where it left off, now it will instead skip all loot between pauses.

Alright so I've updated the program. You can now remove items from the loot list, just right click on the item and click delete.

docs-features-remove-items.png

Then I created a graph for all the sessions you've saved, click the "Graph" button then select the "History" tab.

docs-features-session-graph.png

FYI - this tool is a powerhouse. Loving using it and well worth the small investment considering how much we all put into this game. Could not recommend it enough, and the developer has been so helpful in making tweaks to improve it even further!

FYI - this tool is a powerhouse. Loving using it and well worth the small investment considering how much we all put into this game. Could not recommend it enough, and the developer has been so helpful in making tweaks to improve it even further!
Thank you for the nice words, it's been an ongoing project for quite some years, it actually started as a python script which I used for several years before creating this tool ;)

I did an overhaul of all the graphs and added a feature to save the session graphs as CSV file.

It's ready for download now.

entropia-hunter6.1.png

I fixed a bug when trying to remove hotkeys from weapons in the settings. Ready for download now v1.3.6

I'm currently making changes for the new UI fro Entropia

I updated the program to handle the new Entropia Universe UI.

Now they changed it quite a lot! The creature names are NOT on a dark background, so it gets harder to get the correct name now. But I managed to get it working okay. I still has some name errors, but I will look into more refining of the names.

Hmm so you mean that it's using mindforce instead of ammo?
Probably referring to the damage over time effect that is slightly problematic to track automatically (since you incur cost once and get several damage outputs)

Yes the damage over time needs to somehow be differentiated to not trigger a new cost with each damage tick

Yes the damage over time needs to somehow be differentiated to not trigger a new cost with each damage tick
Not only the dot but also the jamming (if your main weapon is mindforce too) and the first shot as well, basically the entire usage of the chip must be differentiated somehow to be able to calculate correctly automatically, otherwise a manual cost input for the whole session is required.

Not only the dot but also the jamming (if your main weapon is mindforce too) and the first shot as well, basically the entire usage of the chip must be differentiated somehow to be able to calculate correctly automatically, otherwise a manual cost input for the whole session is required.

There's a tool called Entropia Flow that can track it which uses the data from the my-items page, thus it can technically track all in game activities but just like this tool that uses OCR to scan your screen, the other uses a Chrome Extension to watch your website, do your due diligence.

Can your tracker compensate or differentiate if I use an arson chip in my build
No, no trackers can. Best the one I use did was ignore the next 10 damage lines. But it's not perfect, thus I don't use arson

Over time that can be done too, but I'm thinking it can't be totally accurate, since it doesn't know which weapon the dmg comes from.
But I will have a look at this in the coming days ok? I can make it better than it is now.

Today I'm focusing to get the creature names as good as possible. Then I will have a look at mindforce weapons.

There's a tool called Entropia Flow that can track it which uses the data from the my-items page, thus it can technically track all in game activities but just like this tool that uses OCR to scan your screen, the other uses a Chrome Extension to watch your website, do your due diligence.

I told you before, you can't use the my-items page for tracking all ingame activities, as it only shows you what items you have and the value.

It does not have anything extra about dmg / healing. / creatures / lat lng ... only item decay etc.

I told you before, you can't use the my-items page for tracking all ingame activities, as it only shows you what items you have and the value.

It does not have anything extra about dmg / healing. / creatures / lat lng ... only item decay etc.
I'm talking about costs. It is the best source for tracking costs.

DMG, DPP and other auxiliary calculations can be done with any simple loot tracker that uses the chat.log

The only thing you need OCR for is to get more statistical data beyond the basics, which your tool does a good job of but is not necessary for cost calculations.

Over time that can be done too, but I'm thinking it can't be totally accurate, since it doesn't know which weapon the dmg comes from.
But I will have a look at this in the coming days ok? I can make it better than it is now.

Today I'm focusing to get the creature names as good as possible. Then I will have a look at mindforce weapons.
Sounds good, ty

I'm talking about costs. It is the best source for tracking costs.
But it's not going to work well, because you can't query the website every second, so you have no idea if someone bought more ammo and used it, or repaired a gun between queries. It's just not reliable information and also because that page would be a heavy query for entropia to create for you, they should really cache it, and if they do, you wont get the real time information. Lots of problems using that page.

Last edited:
But it's not going to work well, because you can't query the website every second, so you have no idea if someone bought more ammo and used it, or repaired a gun between queries. It's just not reliable information and also because that page would be a heavy query for entropia to create for you, they should really cache it, and if they do, you wont get the real time information. Lots of problems using that page.
You don't need to query that endpoint every second. Go read up and try out the other tools that use it, like Entropia Flow and Pytropia. You could incorporate that functionality into your tool and make it the best one out there.

I have the feeling we'll see an official API with UE5 at some point though.

Just ignore him.

I updated the tool again, with some optimizations for the OCR.

I said it before, the new UI makes it rather hard, but I managed to get it about 30% better than yesterday.
There are still lots of optimizations to do, but thats it for today ;)

No, no trackers can. Best the one I use did was ignore the next 10 damage lines. But it's not perfect, thus I don't use arson
When you use the chip, does it do the same count of damage, like 10 times x amount of dmg? .. if so, maybe we could just divide the cost by x times, then it would work?

When you use the chip, does it do the same count of damage, like 10 times x amount of dmg? .. if so, maybe we could just divide the cost by x times, then it would work?
Nope, doesn't work that way.

has been my issue for all trackers, the arson...and i use it on cooldown....if this can be mastered im all over this
In theory, if your arson NEVER does the same damage(including crits) as your main weapon. Then it can be programmed to ignore the extra damage ticks of arson. We tested this on the tracker I use.

For example, Azuro Augmented will never do more then lets say 6 dmg even with a crit. So an arson 3 ten never does less then say 20 damage a tick. So then it’s possible to ignore the rest of the arson ticks.

We tried it with bc30mod, but obviously they basically do the same damage. And the crit of arson 3 ten is in the 40-60s depending on crit dmg % and damage enhancers and amp.

But in theory if your numbers of your main weapon and arson chip are never the same. Then it can be coded(as long as you never use another weapon)

Things we got to work

-not being able to switch back to arson chip when it’s on cooldown(no accidental wrong numbers going into tracker)
-ignoring 10 hits after(ignores any types of hits though)
-Still have decay/ammo added to tracker when you miss/jam with arson chip

If any other questions I can try to help think of other solutions, as I love Arson+ weapon combo

In theory, if your arson NEVER does the same damage(including crits) as your main weapon. Then it can be programmed to ignore the extra damage ticks of arson. We tested this on the tracker I use.

For example, Azuro Augmented will never do more then lets say 6 dmg even with a crit. So an arson 3 ten never does less then say 20 damage a tick. So then it’s possible to ignore the rest of the arson ticks.

We tried it with bc30mod, but obviously they basically do the same damage. And the crit of arson 3 ten is in the 40-60s depending on crit dmg % and damage enhancers and amp.

But in theory if your numbers of your main weapon and arson chip are never the same. Then it can be coded(as long as you never use another weapon)

Things we got to work

-not being able to switch back to arson chip when it’s on cooldown(no accidental wrong numbers going into tracker)
-ignoring 10 hits after(ignores any types of hits though)
-Still have decay/ammo added to tracker when you miss/jam with arson chip

If any other questions I can try to help think of other solutions, as I love Arson+ weapon combo
It only works in theory. Reality is quite different and no matter what the damage intervals actually are, after enough time its guaranteed to be inaccurate.
A single arso dot tick can range from 0.1 to up to 90% of the damage potential of the arso. I have had a delay of dot tick for several seconds which resulted in one huge damage tick. Ive also had tiny ticks of less than 1 damage due to short time from initial hit to tick cooldown.

Currently, the only way to have it accurate is to ask Mindark to make it easier to identify complete usage of arso chips (damage, jamming, misses) in the log or to manually calculate this by adding together ammo burn and weapon (+amp) decay.

Does the number of hits ever change with arson? Because if it’s always 10, then I imagine that if you do 80% dmg over time it will take the 20% hit up front, then do 8% (same dmg 10x) afterwards. So if you could code the tracker to read that “when you press 1, next hit = arson and the next 10 damage lines that equal the remaining 80% are not adding cost even if you switch back to other weapon.

Example:
Arson does 300 dmg total
First hit = 60, then next 10 hits add up to 240 and should be 10x ticks of 24 over 20 seconds. The actual numbers matter less than the calculation, but I think all of the following hits are equal but truthfully I never paid much attention to how many there are so would have to confirm.

Does the number of hits ever change with arson? Because if it’s always 10, then I imagine that if you do 80% dmg over time it will take the 20% hit up front, then do 8% (same dmg 10x) afterwards. So if you could code the tracker to read that “when you press 1, next hit = arson and the next 10 damage lines that equal the remaining 80% are not adding cost even if you switch back to other weapon.

Example:
Arson does 300 dmg total
First hit = 60, then next 10 hits add up to 240 and should be 10x ticks of 24 over 20 seconds. The actual numbers matter less than the calculation, but I think all of the following hits are equal but truthfully I never paid much attention to how many there are so would have to confirm.
Yes, you can kill the mob before arso dot is done, resulting in fewer hits. You can also get a dot tick delay which results in fewer ticks.

Back