Entropia Inventory TreeView

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
A thread about Inventory/Regular expressions led me to slap this together:

1. Paste in your inventory and get a tree-view of your items.
  2. Use the checkboxes to calculate total TT value of selected items such as Carried items, items in Estates, or items in a specific storage container.
  3. Easily cut-and-paste CSV format (name,quantity,value) from text-box into spreadsheet or latest for-sale thread.

Screenshots:

As far as I know, there is no way to differentiate between different STORAGE or ESTATE (and SHOPS?)... Is the item in CND or CP storage? Is the item in CND Apartment or Calypso house?
No longer true. Items in separate storage are listed as such (Calypso, Crystal Palace, Rocktropia, Asteroid).

Last edited:
i guess u cannot see the items that are in shps. booth. shoopkeepers right???

i guess u cannot see the items that are in shps. booth. shoopkeepers right???

It should work now. The parent containers were predefined before, but I modified it so they are automatically detected now.

Last edited:
neato.... subscribing!

:popcorn:

the total value in PED is based on PEauction right??? (also because mytwopecs is down since febbrary)

the total value in PED is based on PEauction right??? (also because mytwopecs is down since febbrary)

It's the TT value... just the numbers in the inventory added up.

Just to clarify, your inventory information NEVER leaves your computer. All the work is done by your browser using some simple javascript I wrote, and the dhtmlxTree library.

I've updated the page so it works with all parent containers -- the javascript finds them automatically instead of needing them to be predefined.

Doesn't work when I try. I paste in the box(es) and click the link.. Nothing happens.

Doesn't work when I try. I paste in the box(es) and click the link.. Nothing happens.

IE8? I just tried it and it sort of works, but not like it's supposed to at all.
Works great in FireFox, Chrome, and Safari.

Another update: now the checked items are presented in CSV in a separate textbox to easily copy-and-paste into a spreadsheet (or selling thread).

maybe a screenshot about the result can be nicelly appreciated here, can u post it pls?

Sweet!

Thank you! This seems to do just the trick!! Be sure to click the plus signs to see the actual stuff... I thought it didn't work at first either, but after clicking the plus signs see that it works amazingly well! :)

The directory tree creator part seems fine, but there's some bug or something that might still need a little TLC... when I check box stuff in the tree view it does copy it to the text area up in the right side except for

cornundacauda Leather Texture Blueprint
Electropositive Security Module Blueprint
Large Woven Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint
Tight Knitted Wool Fabric Texture Blueprint
Triphased Intelligence Module Blueprint

-- maybe the text size is not big enough, or it's too many words for it to handle for that or something? At least the tree view part works well!!! :)

I think it has something to do with new lines or something because each of the above was right in an area that did something weird with the new lines

so Corn. should have been where this showed up:

Code:
Coarse Frote Fabric Texture Blueprint,1,0.01 
Cobalt Texture Blueprint,1,0.01 
Cornundos Leather Texture Blueprint,1,0.01

see how cobalt is carried down to next line.. something to do with that I think since that sort of thing happened on all of the above listed ones that got missed. At least it's easy to identify where it happens, and it's easy to see where the missing one is by viewing the tree view down below.

Shoot me a pm if you want me to email you the text since I don't think it'll fit in a pm.

Last edited:
IE8? I just tried it and it sort of works, but not like it's supposed to at all.
Works great in FireFox, Chrome, and Safari.

Yes, IE8..

Thank you! This seems to do just the trick!! Be sure to click the plus signs to see the actual stuff... I thought it didn't work at first either, but after clicking the plus signs see that it works amazingly well! :)

so are u able to distinguish between items in booth, shopkeepers and storage?????

I don't see any plus signs. :scratch2:

maybe a screenshot about the result can be nicelly appreciated here, can u post it pls?
First post has two screenshots now. ;)

maybe the text size is not big enough, or it's too many words for it to handle for that or something?
Ummm, anything over 40 characters was a problem. Anything over 60 will be a problem now. :ahh: Anyone know the longest item name?
I'll try to find a way so the treeview uses a fixed-width (monospaced) font without having to change the CSS that comes with the dhtmlxTree library.

Yes, IE8..
It works for me now with IE8 on XP. Please try again.

so are u able to distinguish between items in booth, shopkeepers and storage?????
If they are listed with different "containers", they should be listed differently. In my screenshots, you'll see I only have STORAGE, AUCTION, and CARRIED. If I had an apartment, you'd also see ESTATE.

NOTE: The first time you try it and if you have very many items in inventory, it will probably be very slow and may seem unresponsive. Subsequent uses should be a bit faster as your browser will cache the icons.
I've added an alert-box that pops up when inventory processing is done.

Last edited:
Update:
  • mono-space font used in tree-view for cleaner layout
  • basic error-reporting if inventory loading fails

100 characters?

Try 100 characters as max maybe?

I think the longest one I've found in my inventory is probably this 90+ character line:

1065 Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint 1 0.53 PED Material Textures (Vol. I) (1544)

The error I get right now is an alert box that says Failure, and the text area says
PROBLEM: No top-level containers (STORAGE,CARRIED,etc).
Is this a correct tab-delimited inventory?
and tree view does not show up down below like it did last time...?

Try 100 characters as max maybe?

I think the longest one I've found in my inventory is probably this 90+ character line:

1065 Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint 1 0.53 PED Material Textures (Vol. I) (1544)

The error I get right now is an alert box that says Failure, and the text area says

and tree view does not show up down below like it did last time...?

It's not the length of the entire line, but just the length of the item name ("Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint"), so that isn't the issue now.
That error pops up when no lines starting with a number having five tab-delimited fields were found (other lines are automatically ignored so you can just CTRL-A (select all) from the EU inventory page).

Inventory listings that have been posted on EF cannot be used because the tabs have been stripped and lines can no longer be parsed easily (although I could probably find a way).

If you're sure the inventory listing you're using is correct (tab-delimited) and it still doesn't work, please email it to me (my address is on the site).

I've changed the parser to use proper regular expressions to split up the lines of inventory information, and it now handles non-tab-delimited data as well.

In other words, if it didn't work for you before, try it now!

+rep

+rep

Fantastic job! It should work in Internet Explorer now. Earlier when it was working with tabs, IE was stripping the tabs. Changing to regex seems to have fixed that problem.

Another minor bug-fix for what appears to be a bug for certain items.
I've been sent an inventory and saw another posted in the Selling section where 1 or more items have no container listed at all. I've asked but haven't heard back yet as to actual location of these items.
They are obviously not items dropped randomly -- those do not show up in inventory at all anymore (I tested with blueprints). I also doubt anyone would drop a full-value scope of any kind.

Now items with no container are listed as being in [***UNKNOWN***].

I'd really appreciate it if a shop-owner and shopkeeper owner would send me their inventory (with items available for sale). My email is on the treeview site.
I am considering making a version of the inventory tool specifically tailored to shops which would include a much sought-after feature: out-of-game searching.
Thanks in advance!

bump for a great site - so that I don't need to search for so long next time :)

I'd really appreciate it if a shop-owner and shopkeeper owner would send me their inventory (with items available for sale). My email is on the treeview site.
I am considering making a version of the inventory tool specifically tailored to shops which would include a much sought-after feature: out-of-game searching.
Thanks in advance!
Another bump. It would be AWESOME if you programmed a database to search for in game shop items out of game, making window shopping more of a reality that is a lot less time consuming. I've emailed you before, so you should have my email address, if not PM me and I'll shoot it to you again. I don't check email daily though, so it might actually be faster to PM me instead of emailing. Is this something you are still thinking about setting up?

Since when does the inventory show the location of the Storage containers?

20 Alien Blood 6 2.76 PED STORAGE (Crystal Palace)
21 Alien Blood 2 0.92 PED STORAGE (Calypso)

Nobody told me so I just got around to fixing the Inventory Treeview to work properly again.

nice fix. I noticed something was wrong a while back but was not sure if it was the program or my browser that was messing things up. Seemed that storage was not showing for some reason - maybe your new fix fixed that.

:laugh: Enhancers attached to items are contained in TODO:
47 Armor Defense Enhancer I 15 6.00 PED TODO
48 Armor Defense Enhancer I 15 6.00 PED TODO
49 Armor Defense Enhancer I 14 5.60 PED TODO
50 Armor Defense Enhancer I 15 6.00 PED TODO

Back