Entropia Life

seffo

Old
Hi all

I just tried logging into Entropia Life and it timed out, Is Entropia Life down for maintenance?

Society
Guess Who
George Ace Skywalker
I couldn't log in either, it seems to be down

RobBuona

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
I can't log in to the client now. It freezes up for 5-10 seconds when trying to log in and then says invalid API key (even though it's not invalid).

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
Maybe the bossman is workin on it again. Everytime MA changes the loot logs from ped to pec to milipec EL has to be modified to compensate or it don't work.

Kingu

Provider
Society
Cult of the Skull
I can't log in to the client now. It freezes up for 5-10 seconds when trying to log in and then says invalid API key (even though it's not invalid).

Juat re enter the API key.. worked for me.. now all works

Ramses

Old
Society
Freelancer
Ramses Ram Imhotepar
Entropia Life - defunct email >> cannot access account >> PLEASE HELP

Out of game for several years, and the email address I used to create my Entropia Life account no longer exists. This means the "Forgot Password" link cannot be utilised, as it only forwards links to the defunct email account.

This all means I cannot access my account. Since the avatar is already associated with that account, I cannot create a new account. I am locked out of Entropia Life.

There are no admin links on the EL website. There is literally nowhere to go to get any kind of assistance.

Does anyone have any clue what can be done about this?

SeanJohn

Guardian
Society
Exile
SeanJohn
Out of game for several years, and the email address I used to create my Entropia Life account no longer exists. This means the "Forgot Password" link cannot be utilised, as it only forwards links to the defunct email account.

This all means I cannot access my account. Since the avatar is already associated with that account, I cannot create a new account. I am locked out of Entropia Life.

There are no admin links on the EL website. There is literally nowhere to go to get any kind of assistance.

Does anyone have any clue what can be done about this?
Did you find a solution to this? I am having the same issue email support is unresponsive...

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
PM me here on forum, or on EU discord (faster response in discord) if you're locked out of your account

Ramses

Old
Society
Freelancer
Ramses Ram Imhotepar
Did you find a solution to this? I am having the same issue email support is unresponsive...
Not yet, but I just saw this. I have so little hope I barely check for responses. I have PM'd Meculus, as per his offer here.

9tailedfox

Young
Society
Antipodean Army
the 9tailed fox
hi i forgot my login for ET/EL and want t get back on, how do i do s as i n longer have same email address....the 9tailedfox

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Apologies for the slight necro, but who manages Entropia Life and Entropia Tracker these days?

Last edited: