Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

Amryu

Young
Hey there!

I've worked quite intensely for the last 3 weeks since I finally got off my ass.
One of the reasons for me was simply that I grew tired of waiting for the wiki
to load. So I thought I give it my own go, and so far this is the result:

https://entropianexus.com/

Right now the site features:

- Browsing through categorized item lists
- Looking at mob information (locations are still WIP, see the next point)
- Interactive maps that should have most if not all teleporters
- Still heavily WIP, I'm working on providing accurate mob data as well as mission guidance in the future
Really, it's just a ton of manual work as you can imagine
- A weapon calculation tool (similar to the one on the wiki)
- An API making pretty much all of the data accessible. Basically think the Wiki CSV export.
If you plan on using that for some applications, just be mindful to not spam it so I can leave it accessible for everyone

Some minor notes would be:

- Tiering calculator: Visit any tierable item you are interested in. If there is any tier in the database, you will automatically see an estimated version of what other tiers look like and you are able to enter markup values to calculate the cost for single tiers, and the cost to get all the way there from Tier 0.
- A bit similar: You can also view blueprints and enter markup values to do some quick calculations without needing to do excel sheets every time

I still work on improving everything, so look forward to many more features in the near future :D

If you want to keep up with development or contribute yourself do check out the development Discord: https://discord.gg/GKCWvJpkpc

Last edited:
This looks great! Thank you for spending time on this. Very clean and easy to navigate.

This deserves some more attention, Great website and tool to compare weapons, etc Potential to replace entropiawiki WeaponCompare direct link for those wondering: https://entropianexus.com/tools/loadouts
Once you figure out how it works it's so much better.

noticed it's Missing the following amp btw: Mayhem B-Amplifier 110P (L)

other than that no complains

Web server is down Error code 521

This is truly appreciated. Already looking great even though it's a WIP at this stage.

Web server is down Error code 521
Could you tell me what URL you are trying to call in specific and when this was? I had a similar thing happen to someone else that was still using the old domain. It would be best if we can discuss this on the Entropia discord (There is a channel for it now) or the dedicated Entropia Nexus Discord (linked on the start page).
This deserves some more attention, Great website and tool to compare weapons, etc Potential to replace entropiawiki WeaponCompare direct link for those wondering: https://entropianexus.com/tools/loadouts
Once you figure out how it works it's so much better.

noticed it's Missing the following amp btw: Mayhem B-Amplifier 110P (L)

other than that no complains
There is a checkbox that will hide amps that are more than 10% overamp. If you uncheck it you should be able to see all amplifiers that apply to that weapon type.

As you can see the amp does exist :)
This is truly appreciated. Already looking great even though it's a WIP at this stage.
Great that you like it, certainly can be a bit rough around the edges, but I just focused on getting the core stuff right first. Much more to come ofc!

If you would like to keep up with development or even contribute you can join the dev Discord: https://discord.gg/GKCWvJpkpc

If you want to report issues or new/changed/missing information you can just do that on the official Entropia discord in the #entropianexus channel

Thanks a ton so far, the feedback has been quite overwhelmingly positive and I'm looking forward to make this site even better!

Hey there!

I've worked quite intensely for the last 3 weeks since I finally got off my ass.
One of the reasons for me was simply that I grew tired of waiting for the wiki
to load. So I thought I give it my own go, and so far this is the result:

https://entropianexus.com/

Right now the site features:

- Browsing through categorized item lists
- Looking at mob information (locations are still WIP, see the next point)
- Interactive maps that should have most if not all teleporters
- Still heavily WIP, I'm working on providing accurate mob data as well as mission guidance in the future
Really, it's just a ton of manual work as you can imagine
- A weapon calculation tool (similar to the one on the wiki)
- An API making pretty much all of the data accessible. Basically think the Wiki CSV export.
If you plan on using that for some applications, just be mindful to not spam it so I can leave it accessible for everyone

Some minor notes would be:

- Tiering calculator: Visit any tierable item you are interested in. If there is any tier in the database, you will automatically see an estimated version of what other tiers look like and you are able to enter markup values to calculate the cost for single tiers, and the cost to get all the way there from Tier 0.
- A bit similar: You can also view blueprints and enter markup values to do some quick calculations without needing to do excel sheets every time

I still work on improving everything, so look forward to many more features in the near future :D

If you want to keep up with development or contribute yourself do check out the development Discord: https://discord.gg/GKCWvJpkpc
521. Server down. It is because you linked to the wrong thing (and that's not appropriate either with link obfuscation).

521. Server down. It is because you linked to the wrong thing (and that's not appropriate either with link obfuscation).
Ah, terribly sorry for that. My intent was not to obfuscate, but provide the new and updates link. Turns out the forum just changed the label instead of updating the whole thing. I am not entirely sure why the redirect isn't working for you, but if you use the actual domain that's there it works.

(Yes I fixed the link now)

I click on the link in her post and this URL is called up:
Try again now with the correct URL: https://entropianexus.com/

EDIT: The issues might be due to recent DNS changes, making the URL not properly redirect as it should or some caching going on. Either way some technical bullshit and I'm not sure if it is in my control. I personally do not get this issue and many others seem to not get it either so I am a bit confused about it :/

Last edited:
hey, site looks nice , i like it.

was checking my weapon.
this seems wrong.

sb-90 with trauma 7 twen.
in the loadout menu it says reload 0.99S
in the weapons menu it says reload 0.79s

hey, site looks nice , i like it.

was checking my weapon.
this seems wrong.

sb-90 with trauma 7 twen.
in the loadout menu it says reload 0.99S
in the weapons menu it says reload 0.79s
Thanks for the catch, it seems to be an error due to the SiB range missing it's maximum value. I added it for this weapon in particular and will fix the loadout manager to not struggle if that happens in the future :)

EDIT: Should be fixed now :)

Last edited:
I got some new stuff for you, althought not entirely completed. I worked alot on less visible stuff but I hope I can excite you for:

- The Cyrene map now has mobs (This is WIP and basically the test to see how I implement it best for other planet)
- Cyrene Interactive Map
- Professions
- Skills
- Vendors (Needs to be filled with data still, but you will be able to check where you can get stuff from NPCs. TTs, Technicians and Token Vendor's mainly)

Have Fun :D

Finally some competition for Entropiawiki! It's been neglected for far too long. Your site seems fairly easy to use, and I see a lot of potential. Particularly from the Map integration, which the wiki hasn't kept up well with.

Keep up the good work! I'll keep an eye on this one for sure

Edit: the weapon compare tool is next level. Love it!! If I every get a big HOF I will donate to you :D Mark my words.

I like this on my PC, but it doesn’t really work in terms of the sizing on my mobile.

I’m not sure how this stuff works, so no idea if it’s easy hard or even possible, but perhaps a mobile friendly version ?

Also can users add items? So one person doesn’t have to keep it update? I couldn’t see an option but I am getting on now (in my 30s) so maybe I missed it 😅

Last edited:
I like this on my PC, but it doesn’t really work in terms of the sizing on my mobile.

I’m not sure how this stuff works, so no idea if it’s easy hard or even possible, but perhaps a mobile friendly version ?

Also can users add items? So one person doesn’t have to keep it update? I couldn’t see an option but I am getting on now (in my 30s) so maybe I missed it 😅
Hey, a mobile version is planned, but consider this site in an alpha state for now. Right now an editing feature is in the works, so everyone can contribute^^

When you are on mobile you can try using desktop mode and/or scaling the site smaller for more useable results in the meantime :)

Back