Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

...and now get a "obsolete, outdated or invalid installation" error - just as it was going so well

...also 64bit

Error for me
S0lI7a2.jpg

Getting obselete error, tried repair, no help. Does it have something to do with the fact that I am 64bit?

Same here, 64 bit and repair gives obsolete installation still.

now lets see how MA is going to fix all this.... I smell a ton of support cases :eyecrazy:

same error here, did a repair still obsolete!

Seems they at last implemented 64 bit version. It do not run on my 32 bit XP anymore :(
It says: Entropia.exe is not a valid Win32 application :(

error cause server not up, sky not fallin (yet)

Same here, 64 bit and repair gives obsolete installation still.

now lets see how MA is going to fix all this.... I smell a ton of support cases :eyecrazy:

Yeah I'm getting this error as well. This will be intersting. he he

Seems they at last implemented 64 bit version. It do not run on my 32 bit XP anymore :(

On client loader, go to tools. At the bottom right, UNCHECK the System box that says "Use 64-bit client" this will return the client to the 32 bit for those not running a 64 bit system

They are just waiting til I get home from work to let everyone in :laugh:

i know how to solve.... uninstall and reinstall

Run repair if it is not working

DO NOT UNINSTALL!!!

This is, apparently, a MA issue. Uninstalling and reinstalling will NOT allow you back into the game. Wait until everything is fully online before contemplating a complete reinstall.

In Client Loader options disable the 64-bit icon, at least try if not already done

guns with sib > 100

• Corrected an issue causing weapons with skill requirements above level 100 to display incorrect damage interval in the item info panel.

Nobody else noticed?

don't wory the update has been set free , in 30 minutes to hour the game servers will be up and running.

if you are on a 32 bit machine , be sure to set the game to 32 bit in " tools" next to the launch button

On a 64 bit system, ran the repair, tried with both the 32 bit and 64 bit client. I get the outdated message regardless. Guess I won't get to play for a few more hours.

come on... the system probably is still offline.
Just updates went trough... no need to try solve error, which just messes with your head

No more riddles posted!
Looks like Slapnuts is the only one who got in :laugh:

I don't know about you guys, but I did a repair as stated you might have to do. after the search for repairs was made I got a prompt to delete unexpected files, I clicked yes. client loader then automatically restarted and is now re-downloading all planet content.

I am now downloading Calypso ...automatically. Not sure what that means but it appears I am re-downloading the planet.

Have to wait and see if all locations need to be re-downloaded?

come on... the system probably is still offline.
Just updates went trough... no need to try solve error, which just messes with your head

Yeah could be a faulty message due to servers aren't up and running properly.
This has happened several times before, so just and wait until servers are up
before you do anything about it...

no link with downloading a fresh client is working....
tryed calypso, arkadia ....

Back