Entropia Universe 14.4.2 Release Notes

Great another VU that will make you more money.. You are the greediest company I've ever seen. FFS should've made auto loot free and for all but at 5-10m instead of 20m.

omg auto loot pills who the hell ever ask for that :tongue2:,

Go to the wishlist section and see how much auto-looting has been asked for.

Great another VU that will make you more money.. You are the greediest company I've ever seen. FFS should've made auto loot free and for all but at 5-10m instead of 20m.

5-10 would be very bad, as most of the ranged attack mobs I kill would then need manual looting.

Last edited:

Will it actually make more money??
I know that some people stopped/limited hunting because experience was destroyed by corpses lying around.
Sure, some people will buy those pills, but will it be enough income to balance less hunting? I doubt that.

I had a feeling that EU is slowly going right direction but that kind of strategic nerfs prove that I was deceived.

5-10 would be very bad, as most of the ranged attack mobs I kill would then need manual looting.

Not if it works like u walk near corpse of your unlootable creature and it will be autolooted at a certain range you'd only need to walk towards it. Which would make it balanced and requires at least some form of action being free and all.

No one is forced to use it.
U can loot normal like its Always been.

They did add this as a luxury function, and if i understand right it cost 50pec / hr, i will just say Good job MA!

Last edited:
It would be nice if the range could be extended to 40-50 meters to include the looting of robots that stay at range. Those are extremely annoying to chase and loot :)

It would be nice if the range could be extended to 40-50 meters to include the looting of robots that stay at range. Those are extremely annoying to chase and loot :)

yeah i agree on this, its a pain that u need to run and get agro from other robots.

Whats all the fuss about, its not like you have to use the pills to be able to loot a creature. Its just a convenience item

The fact they even sat down and planned then developed them :) what a waste of time when other things need addressing.

My view on the situation is different.
'luxury items' actually helps most players by adding litle more tax on the rich players that can actualy afford it and less tax on the poor players. Kind oif like rich can use vehicle, poor can run. In the end everybody wins. :yay:

tons o other things to be solved but ... MA decided to add a new feature ...

1262868901_useless-machine.gif

A great thing, it's high time.

My view on the situation is different.
'luxury items' actually helps most players by adding litle more tax on the rich players that can actualy afford it and less tax on the poor players. Kind oif like rich can use vehicle, poor can run. In the end everybody wins. :yay:

it would have been better if MA get the poor to either MOB loot or craft those and sell to the rich so the game will get more players and playtime...MA still profit from the looting and crafting process...:wise:

Whats the new features you're talking about? Haven't seen any. Oh, wait, that's because of "Could not start the updater application" :D Guys, any suggestions how to get rid of this thing? Re-install didn't work :bowdown:

tons o other things to be solved but ... MA decided to add a new feature ...

1262868901_useless-machine.gif

Okay, I seriously want one of whatever that thing is... would keep me entertained for hours! ROFL

Back on topic...

I can see auto-loot being valuable, especially for waves like shinkiba on the hill... that one was tough to loot all the mobs in a timely fashion even before the change that left looted corpses.

Additionally, I would see these as a nice tool for MM. While it takes just a second or two to loot a mob, think about how many mobs you kill in an hour for MM. 100? 200? 300? Those seconds used to loot a mob adds up, and the number of mobs you can kill in that time might make a difference in your scoring placement.

lol what u all whining about?

I like this pill ! It is extremely annoying when hunting top speed in an event, and here and there a creature remains unlooted accidentally, then u loose time running back to it...

About mayhem info, I'm sure this will appear the next hour or so. Can't wait!!

lol what u all whining about?

I like this pill ! It is extremely annoying when hunting top speed in an event, and here and there a creature remains unlooted accidentally, then u loose time running back to it...

About mayhem info, I'm sure this will appear the next hour or so. Can't wait!!

Yes, i like this function too, ........ but... why it is not for free? After all that bad things in 2013, MA really could be kind and offer this for free!

Yes, i like this function too, ........ but... why it is not for free? After all that bad things in 2013, MA really could be kind and offer this for free!

I guess Mindark needs money. I guess this is why they made mobs stay as corpses.. Harder to loot.. or.. buy a pill.

I guess Mindark needs money. I guess this is why they made mobs stay as corpses.. Harder to loot.. or.. buy a pill.

That's true, it seems they need money. Otherwise loot would be not like 50% and mining like 60% payback, since more as a week!

I love it!!! Fkin awesome feature!!!

:laugh: Create the disease, sell the cure.

Y'know, offering these right before MM would have been just fine. Making the corpse stay in an attempt to push this more is just rude.

Last edited:
So they have bug reports as some mobs are difficult to loot / impossible to loot e. g. when dying in a wall. Fix it? No why. Make the mobs not dissappear then introduce cost for looting so when we have difficulty to loot we can f... off as we have other options. This is a slap in the face for Xmas MA style whohohores :(

This game and MA going sick! First they remove the good old loot mob system, and now we have to buy pills ... whats the next we will see, and don't asked for?

MA it is time to bring up some thing that we like, or we don't depo or play any longer. 2013 was the worst year we ever had in eu.

After all the nerfs in 2013, we need a light in the horizon!

totally support that

The autoloot really really should have been a pet ability.

And even if it later becomes one, if they are going to have a pill, the pill should be craftable, with a technician bp. And use some robot components ffs.

:laugh: Create the disease, sell the cure.

As in my sig

NEXT vu mindark will introduce the

-No CTD Pill
-Lag reducing Pill
-Vaselina Pill
-Walking pill
-crafting pill
-talking pill
-shitting pill

The autoloot really really should have been a pet ability.

And even if it later becomes one, if they are going to have a pill, the pill should be craftable, with a technician bp. And use some robot components ffs.

As in my sig

absolutely what i think about it, would have been one of the best taming features!

sometimes (after this year even more and more) i think MA has no idea what they are doing, or at least no prospective strategy for the platform/universe/playerbase and whole platfrom features

in my opinion they should get rid of their software and then largly improve the amount of players...

to be honest i am a bit clueless where the game is going, even considering a sell out... but hey maybe lets wait for the state of the universe adress... (even) brighter future then ever with long (long long long) awaited thingies comming :dunno: :computer:

Agreed 100% - definitely a nice feature especially for the big boys and girls as well as space peeps (if it works up there)

But this absolutely should have been introduced in another way. Since when do we put finished products in the tt? Should have been craftabl and/or lootable for sure. This is an economy game! This seems really lazy imo

Not to mention a perfect fit for taming

C'mon MA, you can do better than this

~008

..... even considering a sell out... but hey maybe lets wait for the state of the universe adress... (even) brighter future then ever with long (long long long) awaited thingies comming :dunno: :computer:

It get more and more easy to think to sell out! One more year like 2013 and i be gone!!! My deposit is at minimum since vu10, about all the BS we get. If MA will see more money, they have to rethink what they did to the player, and bring some thing we really like.

omg auto loot pills who the hell ever ask for that :tongue2:,

Any1 got update on Auto-loot pills price and duration? =D

MA is trying to work hard on that 50-70% return. They are working as hard as they can to get your overall return after costs of hunting down to around 10% return. Please stand by, MA is working hard on this.

Cool thing with the pills, it's small things like this we need more of. I guess this is some kind of test from MA to see if players are ready to pay for small benefits like this.

Back