Entropia Universe 14.4.2 Release Notes

if they will loot without breaking your auto use cycle then could be pretty cool? still got the corpses sticking around which I really hate.. why.. just why...? why would they get such a bad idea and implement it :eyecrazy:

Many of you does not understand the use of auto loot pill. It's a very interesting item for explosive skills training. I used to hire newbies in a VTOL at 5 peds/hour rate to loot for me while training explosive skills.

If you do not understand what I said, it proves that there are many things in this game you need to learn and stop bitching.

if they will loot without breaking your auto use cycle then could be pretty cool? still got the corpses sticking around which I really hate.. why.. just why...? why would they get such a bad idea and implement it :eyecrazy:

I think they've been playing too RPG's, Dragon Age does the same thing where corpses hang around forever but only have glittery stars when they've got loot still.

tons o other things to be solved but ... MA decided to add a new feature ...

1262868901_useless-machine.gif

Okay, I seriously want one of whatever that thing is... would keep me entertained for hours! ROFL

HERE you go! Enjoy! ;)

•Auto-loot pills don't work if in team with looter takes all option :p
(Me and friend hunting in team different locations but wanted the loot in chat therefore looter takes all)

Many of you does not understand the use of auto loot pill. It's a very interesting item for explosive skills training. I used to hire newbies in a VTOL at 5 peds/hour rate to loot for me while training explosive skills.

If you do not understand what I said, it proves that there are many things in this game you need to learn and stop bitching.

i understand that yh its pretty cool solution, got me thinking how much time I waste per run running to some mobs that I kill fast. And I cant kill several before looting them, just ocd is overpowering to loot immediately

This game and MA going sick! First they remove the good old loot mob system, and now we have to buy pills ... whats the next we will see, and don't asked for?

MA it is time to bring up some thing that we like, or we don't depo or play any longer. 2013 was the worst year we ever had in eu.

After all the nerfs in 2013, we need a light in the horizon!

I don't see a "Have to" anywhere. I think this is an addition a lot of people will be quite happy about, especially with MM coming up (now they don't have to pay a noob to run after them looting all mobs).

I think most people wouldn't be as sour (And would in fact welcome this as a nice addition, even if it costs a premium) if they hadn't also changed how mob remains stay after being looted. It makes this seem horribly petty and greedy, and unfortunately I might just agree. What's up next, auto-drill pills that extract all of a claim instantly for extra extractor decay? Better I shut it, lest I give them ideas... :rolleyes:

I don't see a "Have to" anywhere. I think this is an addition a lot of people will be quite happy about, especially with MM coming up (now they don't have to pay a noob to run after them looting all mobs).

how you guys explain that is a shame...
not a single new player earns to be called as a noob! Many other platforms you where banned/ edited for these word. never call a newbee a noob!
Had a few trainees that where playing better than many old players after a short time.
It where fun for them to try hunt and make overkill on small ones after a big hit of explosives or other gun.
I where giving them the ammo back and got the loot too.They earned free skills and could do some more intresting than sweat colect ...
To play these game solo is super boring, also dont talk bad about your good Fellows ;)
So lets hope it wont let the incoming player rate sink by these new feature.

Why i should deposit cash or play with fun, if they killed most of my fun in this game and a 1k depo no longer last as a few days.

While I admit it is quite difficult, if you are good at trading you can make those PEDs last and multiply while you have some fun. I have been on the MS Kronan skilling while I wait for my auctions to sell on Ark. Lately I have been making 100 PED/day after my expenses skilling on only a 60$ deposit.

I'm still a relatively new player. I started around June or July 2012 and played for 2 months, and then quit. I started up again Christmas Eve 2013 with a 60$ deposit on the 28th which I have now turned into 1200 PED. You have to make it work, it's just really hard. I do agree that it is next to impossible to make a profit mining, hunting, or crafting currently. Even mining, you can only profit if you know for sure where to find all the high MU loot. There is also the case of certain planets not having good loot pools. At the moment only Calypso, Ark, and maybe Monria have decent loot.

Trading is still quite alive, however. It's the only way to make more than 2 PEDs an hour on EU at the moment for me.

While I admit it is quite difficult, if you are good at trading you can make those PEDs last and multiply while you have some fun. I have been on the MS Kronan skilling while I wait for my auctions to sell on Ark. Lately I have been making 100 PED/day after my expenses skilling on only a 60$ deposit.

I'm still a relatively new player. I started around June or July 2012 and played for 2 months, and then quit. I started up again Christmas Eve 2013 with a 60$ deposit on the 28th which I have now turned into 1200 PED. You have to make it work, it's just really hard. I do agree that it is next to impossible to make a profit mining, hunting, or crafting currently. Even mining, you can only profit if you know for sure where to find all the high MU loot. There is also the case of certain planets not having good loot pools. At the moment only Calypso, Ark, and maybe Monria have decent loot.

Trading is still quite alive, however. It's the only way to make more than 2 PEDs an hour on EU at the moment for me.

It is nice, if you doing well with trading. But not everyone like to trade to get peds. In old VU 9 i had a well running make up job in this game. I could pay my gaming cost with that incoming. But over the time ppl lost the interest in make up, and MA made the make up system very bad now. I need around 130% more time to make a mask/design and some designs are no longer possible to make, with new poor resolution all the make up mask have, since we got no symmetric painting.

The problem in EU is, they change all the time things. After 8 year playing i can say, they changed everything! Most of this changes only bring MA more money, but are not really good for us players. So over time a lot well skilled players left the game and sold all cash out. Most new players give up within a week.

In old days i could play very well with 1-2k depo per month and i could save some of the money to grow up in the game. Now if i do 1-2k depo, it last to buy some L guns and to be able to play a week or 2, or even like 2-4 days if you play hardcore at your skill level. So where is the fun to get runs with less as 50% payback over days? It don't let me think to depo much, if my cash go away, like i put it out of a window.

Last edited:
Many would disagree with that statement.

The highpoint of EU for me was around vu8-9 after that MA's accounts became the chief design consultant. When sweating was made easy i.e. sweat camps where you just wait for the next mob spawn and don't have to move, we lost the social introduction that most us old players got and part of EU's soul went with it.

Sometimes making things too easy have been bad for EU otherwise we never make a good connection with it. Maybe that's why so many of us are still around.

Calypso and Monria both having decent loot pools might be related to the fact the MA own them both.

As for Ark it's now veered towards the current Calypso where as before it was more like the old one. The only difference being that they don't have permanent events or enough apartments and shops but again that's down to the limits applied by MA.

Last edited:
Adjust to what the environment is offering, dont keep expecting the environment to change into the way you want it too...

Adjust to what the environment is offering, don't keep expecting the environment to change into the way you want it too...

Climate change denier!!! Buuuurn him (with eco friendly fuels, of course) !!

Back