Entropia Universe 15.15.0 Release Notes

I dont really keep track on returns, but feffoxes have showed no change since 2.0.
If any change, it has been for the better.

It would be interesting to see IF there is a bonus on hunting mobs that are about the same level as your avatar..
or the same level as your gear.. or ..gah, I think I will stick to the feffoxes..

I dont really keep track on returns, but feffoxes have showed no change since 2.0.
If any change, it has been for the better.

It would be interesting to see IF there is a bonus on hunting mobs that are about the same level as your avatar..
or the same level as your gear.. or ..gah, I think I will stick to the feffoxes..

don't think your lvl is counted towards bonus loot, i did hit a few no L3 Tide Claws. was using a L10 gun tho

That would suck even harder!
Why? Why would we want this?

Example:
2 hunters, lvl 20 with vs lvl 100.
Both shooting with the same lvl 15 weapon.
Both shooting an argonaut provider
So, both same costs to kill.

Why should the lvl 100 player loot good stuff (with high MU) and the lvl 20 bad stuff (with low MU)?

That would be totally unfair!

reminds me of a story of a ship building company, who were due to launch their latest ship but they couldn't start the engine, no matter what the engineers did they couldn't figure out the problem so the ship builder wrote a letter to an old engineer they had put out to pasture 10 years previous and asked for help. The old man arrived with a small hammer and proceeded to check the engine, after 1 hour he hit the engine in a particular place and the engine roared to life, the ship company were very grateful.

A week later the ship company received a invoice for $10000 from the old man for solving their problem, the ship company rang to complain about this massive amount and asked the old man why he charged this much when all he did was hit the engine with a small hammer? The old man replied "$10 for bringing the hammer and $9990 for knowing where and how hard to hit the engine with the hammer".

Point being 80 lvls of skill more than the other players surely gives you some kind of advantage or reward for the cost and time in getting to lvl 100? seems fair to me, I actually thought it was like that when i first started the game 8 or 9 years ago.

Unfair to me would be the lvl 20 player getting the same as a lvl 100 player, why climb to the top of Everest if the guy that gets a helicopter to the top has the same accolades and rewards? You lose any incentive to strive for greatness.

man i rambled on there :)

I' m happy to see that almost none of the big grinders are complaining here yet :) That means they are testing and doing stuff :)

To all those with a small budget: wait and see, let the people who do.stats with 100k kills post first, then complain:) I remember even back in 2007 there were people who did 10 k peds in 3 days and then screamed 60% return but they either got to 90% later or rage quit :)) I d estimate it will take about 3 months to be able to.discern all.the changes and all loot waves.

PS: if migration is about to start it s gonna be bad loot for everything until the eomon arrive and then only.they will loot ( or at least that was the old system :D)

That would suck even harder!
Why? Why would we want this?

Example:
2 hunters, lvl 20 with vs lvl 100.
Both shooting with the same lvl 15 weapon.
Both shooting an argonaut provider
So, both same costs to kill.

Why should the lvl 100 player loot good stuff (with high MU) and the lvl 20 bad stuff (with low MU)?

That would be totally unfair!

I liked to joke for a long years about what is difference between lvl 20 and lvl 100 hunter.
No one because both get no looter lol.
But devs teach with Developer Notes #12 - Loot 2.0 Follow-Up that old piramid scheme is still valid - with top gear you have top chance to loot something with MU, all other players have to buy it or continue with having average loot.
Joke a part on different mobs difference probably is as level 100 hunter have top gear with top efficiency what should enable him to loot more variety in loot or how to say to loot items with MU instead of crapnel.
If you don't have high efficiency weapon like imk2, mod merc ect and you are unable to minimize healing cost because you don't have mod fap then get used to buy top looted items from those few hundred lucky ones or continue playing and looting crapnel

Last edited:
Back