Entropia Universe 15.19.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface.
  • Fixed an issue causing a client crash in certain situations after closing the options panel in the Professions interface.
  • Further improved server stability.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Lovely Bella

Old Alpha
Lovely Wandering Bella
Not bad 2 fix today , dont forget to fix chat bug next time :yup:

Konvicted

Elite
Society
Freelancer since january 2020
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Shhh they are communicating :rolleyes:
I mean i'm welcoming any update on whats going on, leaves you time to do other thing, i'm off this forum, see you ingame

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Any bets this :

"•Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface."

will be much more common now that it has been "FIXED".

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Freelancer
I actually appreciate all the stability updates. Maybe one day we won't crash so frequently that we just take it for granted.
I'm guessing they learned a LOT from their Halloween Mayhem instability and hopefully they will be able to provide a significantly better product by Merry Mayhem.

Euphoria

Alpha
Society
Too Hot To Hof
Sanne Euphoria Larsen
So any new fen items out in the vendor now or?

LavaSparks

Dominant
Keep up the good work, MA. Until 15.19 I had "connection lost" almost daily after logging in for the first time. Now I rarely experience the problem.

IMHO, you're going at it the right way - fix existing issues first, THEN implement new stuff (that's been thoroughly tested before release!) :yay: