Entropia Universe 15.20.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues
  • Improved client stability
  • Removed “is rare” from gold shirts

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
anyone can log in? i get only a black screen, after it updated code.

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Doesn’t Mayhem start in a few hours? :)

Failivrin

Guardian
Society
YippikayeeMF
Isfin Failivrin Meleth
Fixed Issues

• Removed “is rare” from gold shirts
Looted a few of those just after patch. But efter I went to Ark, none. Done a few quick browses on EL going through the drops and checking global history on the players looting FEN clothes, and none seem to have have hunting activity outside of Cally prior to their FEN loot.

[h=3]FEN Event Phase Two[/h]

Looted FEN Edition Items
Over 30 completely new FEN Edition items have been added, waiting to be looted from creatures anywhere in Entropia Universe!
Can anyone confirm FEN drop outside of Cally/CP?

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Removed “is rare” from gold shirts
Best update of all time :)

Are the items dropping correctly now? Apparently the claw dropped from feffox and the max from argo???

hogfather

Prowler
Society
Good Omens
Manny Hogfather Calavera
Forgot to add:

- Argonaut bosses at Ithaca aren't shared loot any more

meh

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
i just see a black screen in client loader... hm
launcher frozen couple times before it works to me. Just check if it is closed by ctrl+alt+DEL and try couple times. I think there was an issue while launcher checked installation and compress files. Maybe it is that to you too

Aloisius

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
Looted a few of those just after patch. But efter I went to Ark, none. Done a few quick browses on EL going through the drops and checking global history on the players looting FEN clothes, and none seem to have have hunting activity outside of Cally prior to their FEN loot.

Can anyone confirm FEN drop outside of Cally/CP?
How to top the rudeness of "strong boxes only drop on caly mobs"? Thats easy, make FEN undroppable for people if they ever hunt on other planets. Yeah thanks, MA. Too sligh....