Entropia Universe 15.6.0 Release Notes

Changing from E to SPACE to jump will take a little getting used to.

Fortunately SPACE is used in FPS games and so will soon become the norm. :)

Wow, so much hostility today.

All over MA failing to really impact PVP. I do wonder if they think this is a fix? It's not really even half way there yet.

Easy:
Put select target and show status bar on hotkeys and VOILA, you have your own "show nearby".

Rgds

Ace

<removed>

Now I don't want to get into arguments war, I believe majority of PKers use this shit select target macro, and does not matter who started using it, the fault is on MA side for not fixing it for years.

<removed> I will only welcome if no "cheating" or actually you should call it "current meta" would be possible.

But my expectations are not that high in terms of gaming experience here, network code, their implementation of cry-engine.. So while it's fun, it's still and going to be extremely flaky.

Pecka

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is a start; now move safe zone, enlarge vehicle prohibited zone at claim, remove bumping at revive, no logging in at mcr, make pets take damage, and everything would be great.

Still no mention of sound problems as a known issue!!!

Still no mention of sound problems as a known issue! Wonder if MA thinks either we will stop complaining or it will fix itself?

Caly has issues with gun synchronization; 67 spm sounds like 30 spm is sooooo annoying

Ah, makes sense. They also have melee sync issues.. started last year.. I doubt anyone has reported that.

I remember that some guns used to bug out the sound a bit, mostly those with 60+ shots per minute. I'm not sure if there maybe is some limitation with having the sound go off more than every half second, but yeah I've noticed that I only hear every second shot on my quicker gun since I got back.

)I believe majority of PKers use this shit select target macro, and does not matter who started using it, the fault is on MA side for not fixing it for years.

Pecka

Let me rephrase that for you.. the ones with honor & self respect choose to not participate in pvp anymore..
The ones after easy money still dominate LG's using this shit, same goes for the rig..
I'm so happy not to have wasted my money on pvp.. I would prolly hate myself enough to not get up in the morning..
As long as you guys as a soc find it an achievement to use ALL bugs to win landgrabs, go ahead & use them.. but look around you in the process & see how many ppl are actually still intrested in pvp & wonder what you'll have in a year or 2

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHEN MA HVAE TIME TOW FIX THES??????????????????????????????????????????????

Wow, so much hostility today.

. . .

/mod note/ I couldn't have put it better myself.
Several posts in this thread will be removed due to personal insults/flaming/soc issues etc.

While I understand that inter-soc rivalries and ingame PVP issues can cause ... oh let's be polite and call it 'tension' ... between players, the forum should remain a place where we show 'common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff'. Even ones you don't personally like.

If you feel that another player is 'cheating', or using an exploit, file a support case at planetcalypso.com.

Changing from E to SPACE to jump will take a little getting used to.

Fortunately SPACE is used in FPS games and so will soon become the norm. :)

Only for new avatars but I'm surprised it's taken this long to make the switch. Although I switched to an xbox controller a long time ago in everything but EU due to most of new games being optimised for them, some games are almost unplayable with a keyboard and mouse.

Only for new avatars but I'm surprised it's taken this long to make the switch. Although I switched to an xbox controller a long time ago in everything but EU due to most of new games being optimised for them, some games are almost unplayable with a keyboard and mouse.

First thing I did on logging in this evening. Press Space. Did nothing. Press E. Jumped.

Had to say I was relieved. :)

Space will make more sense for new players who are used to it from other FPS PC / console games.

Apparently you have memory problems. I told you last time, this is NOT the thread for information about Arkadia.

Now, go read this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...lidated-list-of-Planet-Partner-VU-s-VU-2015-4

You'll find it under Arkadia.

Caly has issues with gun synchronization; 67 spm sounds like 30 spm is sooooo annoying

I remember that some guns used to bug out the sound a bit, mostly those with 60+ shots per minute. I'm not sure if there maybe is some limitation with having the sound go off more than every half second, but yeah I've noticed that I only hear every second shot on my quicker gun since I got back.

I believe that I stated that it was with my gun on Caly long ago when it started after a patch.

I do have a pistol that does 67 spm and it sounds fine but the one I have that is 60 spm is the one I am having trouble with. Funny though sometimes for 10 or 12 shots it sounds fine then back to the every other one thing. And yes it is very annoying.

The limitation started after a patch, been so long ago I forgot which one. Kind of like the patch that ruined the daily cave mission for about 6 months.

My biggest complaint is MA does not even acknowledge there is a problem and that irritates me to no end!

Back