Entropia Universe 15.7.0 Release Notes

That would just be silly. To the crystal Palace bugs etc, your anger and frustration is at the wrong people. Only calypso devs can fix that. Mindark updates and expands capabilities with the platform.

Calypso devs need to stop with the compets and fix those problems. But all resources are on that development (which is sad).. so.. dont hold your breath.

Sure they are not all, as there is normally something in every VU for Caly, Elm guns, Halloween mayhem, improved armour etc.

Then agin i thinik theres a thin line line between MA devs and Caly Devs.

Sure they are not all, as there is normally something in every VU for Caly, Elm guns, Halloween mayhem, improved armour etc.

Then agin i thinik theres a thin line line between MA devs and Caly Devs.

Event systems are already developed. Small effort to make those run. Small effort to come up with new loots and such, not even developers required for that.. they have a balancing team.

There is a line between the platform developers and calypso developers. There has to be. Unfortunately, like Kim has said, they are all on compets.. which is the only part of the "thin line" in your comment that I agree with.

I wish they would flip it so that your tools/weapons use up the specific ammo type first (blp, weapon cell, probe, synth ME) first and THEN switch to universal.

That one change would make me much happier.

Changes
  • Mining finders will now use available Universal Ammo in place of Survey Probes.

This game continues to look less and less like the excitement I signed on for so very long ago.

[/LIST]

This game continues to look less and less like the excitement I signed on for so very long ago.

Because they implemented something miners have asked them to?

Half done, i predict patch to fix things - they left crafters out.
So to run crafting machine crafter will consume 1 shrapnel for each click.
Crafter can buy shrapnel from hunters, he will need it a lot because will need to pay miners with shrapnel instead with peds as miners will need it for universal ammo lol.

I wish they would flip it so that your tools/weapons use up the specific ammo type first (blp, weapon cell, probe, synth ME) first and THEN switch to universal.

That one change would make me much happier.

Would defeat the purpose of universal ammo. For many of us, we use universal ammo because we can track our returns better instead of figuring out with ammo was bought or looted.

Since the update, i have instant crashing. I click "Launch" the game window will show up, stay black then crash.

I am on Windows 10.

Would defeat the purpose of universal ammo. For many of us, we use universal ammo because we can track our returns better instead of figuring out with ammo was bought or looted.

Interesting, I've spoken with several people that feel the other way 'round, though maybe it's more prominent with MF users.

I haven't even been back in game long but I'm already tired of my heal chip using up ammo that I want in my gun even though I have plenty of ME.

Then again as far as I'm concerned they could kill all ammo drops in favor of shrapnel. Not just for the 101% factor but it would also help with keeping the loot separate from the supplies. That would help whether you deposited (ammo pack) or bought fresh supplies for your run.

Meh, takes all kinds I guess. I would "balance" loot so differently from MA though...

Good F-ing Christ.

I swear if MA announced it was giving every player 200 ped there'd be posts complaining it wasn't 300, and this game isn't what it once was, and what about my cld payouts, and you can't tt ped, and I'm gonna quit the game but keep complaining on the forum. If I was a dev I wouldn't talk to us either.

This was a damn positive VU, with good moves in the right direction. Thanks EU.

There is way to much positive post in here for an update so....

What about the explosive bp removal?!?! xD

I don't really mind that mining uses the UA now.. but having probes in inventory, and the finder uses UA before ANY of the probes..... kind of defeats the point. If I'm shooting that's what ammo is for. If Im mining then 90% of the time, I am also shooting mobs along the way, so why even have the option to buy bombs at this point? I kind of hated it when MF used UA the same way, and now even mining? I agree it spreads the use of it around more fairly (as soon as it can be used to repair melee) but ffs!! maybe just make a simple select toggle on the UA for what its used for?? would be far easier to code in a "select use option" on the actual UA than all the tools/chips I'd assume?

... I agree it spreads the use of it around more fairly (as soon as it can be used to repair melee) but ffs!! maybe just make a simple select toggle on the UA for what its used for?? would be far easier to code in a "select use option" on the actual UA than all the tools/chips I'd assume?

There are so many dozens of pretty much the same but useless stuff out there, but not something where it would actually make sense to have a different type of stuff you could swap at an npc technician or so (universal ammo, universal probes, universal repair tokens - ok possibly not if you could then tt the item you'd repaired, although it might be fun to see what useless guns got made just to fill and tt them, and MA would still get some kind of cut ;)).

I'm sure there are many solutions which would not stretch the functions and 'constraints' we already have, and yet be really useful. But no, everything just oozes MA. Yes, I know, it IS MA, but those letters are starting to become their own life form in my mind!

Good F-ing Christ.

I swear if MA announced it was giving every player 200 ped there'd be posts complaining it wasn't 300, and this game isn't what it once was, and what about my cld payouts, and you can't tt ped, and I'm gonna quit the game but keep complaining on the forum. If I was a dev I wouldn't talk to us either.

wel u actually can tt ped :p

but i am with you, i havnt been able to log in yet, but all in all this VU is very positive!

p.s.
switch button to choose which item uses what type pof ammo would be awesome, so that you can use uni ammo for lets say mf healing and standard ammo for shooting, or even one gun using standard ammo but the other uses universal ammo, but then - would it make life easier? Prolly not, but for those (like me) that keep spreadsheats it would be a handy feature! <<<<< not complaining, just flood of thoughts!

Cheers
Soko

Good F-ing Christ.

Actually, you can TT PED. :)

(useful when tallying a run after receiving a share of a looted item from a teammate)

Event systems are already developed. Small effort to make those run. Small effort to come up with new loots and such, not even developers required for that.. they have a balancing team.

There is a line between the platform developers and calypso developers. There has to be. Unfortunately, like Kim has said, they are all on compets.. which is the only part of the "thin line" in your comment that I agree with.

Where dose Kim say this?

I am the only person from the Calypso development team to be transfered to ComPet development, everyone else is still in place along with a couple of fresh faces.

I found out yesterday that my wormhole chip seems broken. Can anybody test and confirm this? After using and ME consumption there comes no hole :p

I found out yesterday that my wormhole chip seems broken. Can anybody test and confirm this? After using and ME consumption there comes no hole :p

So the hole is not opening ....hmmm...

Sound??

Nothing about the weapon sounds AGAIN ! BTW this is on planet calypso just so I don't get any more neg-reps from the people that don't read so good :).

I would return back to pills and rings...

Yesterday all my refinings gave me 160 PED of UA only.
And I still have about 500 PED freezed in Neyrostim's (X and Y, and Y2), two kinds of Loot pills and 9 or 10 pcs partially TT rings.
It would be great to convert them all to universal ammo.

I would return back to pills and rings...

Yesterday all my refinings gave me 160 PED of UA only.
And I still have about 500 PED freezed in Neyrostim's (X and Y, and Y2), two kinds of Loot pills and 9 or 10 pcs partially TT rings.
It would be great to convert them all to universal ammo.

Yeah, I really don't get it. You can TT anything else you want to, regardless of its TT value. So it must've actually been extra work for the developers to put in code to prevent you from TT'ing rings with less than full value.

My personal guess is that MA needed money again and wanted to make sure that a big part of the income from strongboxes would remain locked up in their accounts. Hopefully, they eventually start getting an income stream from Compets and they will then allow us to start TT'ing the rest of this crap.

I just want to point, as the miner I do not see any reason to use these boosters (390+ PED freezed)
But I hope MA will do something for us! ;)

My personal guess is that MA needed money again and wanted to make sure that a big part of the income from strongboxes would remain locked up in their accounts.

That's the whole point of the boxes, no? Why to invest so much efforts into development of a new system if it would be just a form of deposit, with completely liquid funds?

In fact, I'm genuinely amazed that MA willingly frees so much peds when no one really holds a knife to their throat. Yes, people are discontent, but people are never content, and it's hundreds of thousands of peds we are here talking about. That only can mean that MA do have surplus money at the moment.

That's the whole point of the boxes, no? Why to invest so much efforts into development of a new system if it would be just a form of deposit, with completely liquid funds?

The strongbox idea would have driven a ton of cash into the game regardless. And realistically, we all know that most of the cash from TT'd crap items would have just been plowed back into the game, anyway. When it comes right down to it, they're probably screwing themselves. I think most of us have actually stopped buying strongboxes due to the fact that we have so much money and storage space tied up in crap that we can't use or sell.

THANKS MA.

p.s.
look forward to an update that
allows use of universal ammo for MELEE.

respectfully,
A.B.E.

THANKS MA.

p.s.
look forward to an update that
allows use of universal ammo for MELEE.

respectfully,
A.B.E.
I agree with this , as a melee user i would like to see this implemented aswel , ty :yup:

hmmmm I must be having an airhead moment. I thought for sure I read in the notes that were going to be christmas strongboxes available now... but I don't see them.... hurry up mindark and put them in there before I take the money and go buy some lipstick and shoes instead lol

Back