Entropia Universe 17.8.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Entropia Universe planet partner release only, please check partner forums for more details.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Ted

Alpha
Tor Ted Hovi
  • Entropia Universe planet partner release only, please check partner forums for more details.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here
Piss poor comunication

Shard-Angel

Prowler
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
AmeVRica??!!

index.php

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Why not actually list the release notes instead of this useless lazy post with not even a link to the PP's forum respective threads? Apparently armors are stackable now? At least according to a picture on discord. Don't get why such changes are not shown in release notes.

Toprez

Old Alpha
Society
☯Hunter☠Hunter☯
Ivan Top Holmes
I've made some improvements on the release notes:
Hey guys, new VU, go download 5GBs of data, figure out yourselves across 10 scattered sources what we implemented

Katie Chalmers

Guardian
Katie Chalmers
WTF actually is this AmerVRica? Some VR framework? -NVM I got it, I'm nub :p

Last edited:
Any idea why Hunt the Thing was "disabled." I'm there collecting some stuff and you can travel there but it unequips rings, cloths, and u can't use a weapon, mine, or sweat. Only thing it seems you can do is craft.

I noticed storage on Entropia website is called AmeVRica for Hunt the Thing.

Msturlese

Provider
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
next patch is eVRope? or VRussia?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Any idea why Hunt the Thing was "disabled." I'm there collecting some stuff and you can travel there but it unequips rings, cloths, and u can't use a weapon, mine, or sweat. Only thing it seems you can do is craft.

I noticed storage on Entropia website is called AmeVRica for Hunt the Thing.

Basically the gist of it is that AmerVRica will be using the Thing Server from what I get out of what's happened recently and The thing will likely be deleted. Neverdie cannot afford to pay the monthly server bill to Mindark to keep both going, just like he cannot afforrd to flip the montly bill for the original RT, which is why several years ago Rocktropia's size was severly shrunk, just as Cyrene's was. Toulan is currently the smallest planet in actual size I think.... which is why the Monria team bought it I suspect. They can actually afford to pay the monthly rental fee for the server, at least for now.

Last edited:

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
Wow that Whitepaper looks like it cost a few million dollars