Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

Another hotfix was released about an hour ago:

- Typing in the chat should no longer interrupt an active Auto Move action

As before, you have to relog if you've been ingame since before it was released.

Anyone having issues when logging in. I've got "internal error" message when logging in. Support page is down so I can't submit a Support case.

Anyone having issues when logging in. I've got "internal error" message when logging in. Support page is down so I can't submit a Support case.
just logged in..are you maybe using a goldcard ? if so there are probs atm,no idea if its gettng fixed or shut down bec of support ending ..
if not try again in a few min maybe..
gl,
Eddie

please
BLACK background
for monster nameplates,
for harvestable trees
for deposits of ores and enmatters
for tracked missions
"old school red progressbar" was way more readable that blight white on white on transparency

being in desert, in snow, toward sky makes all the tracked mission are totally unreadable

Last edited:
Why are we now unable to set protection on items to reduce risk of accidental TT ? Seems the button is there on some items and not at all on others.

Allow me to illaborate frustrations:

When mining:
- When I want to excavate a claim, I can no longer use Interact with my excavator equipped as before. Auto-interacting with claims doesn't happen. It will only work if my mouse is hovering over the claim.

It's unplayable.
Don't think this is the case anymore.

Ah - missed the hotfix update.

Last edited:

We are not aware of any issues with the support page right now, so it should be possible to send a support case as normal?

There was something in one of the vus or patches about widening protection options to stackables. It should come as no surprise that things are now broken in that area.
I have also seen today that the Auction house window can be moved to mostly offscreen, just as most of us want for other windows. So the code IS known or has been applied at least to that window.
I get the feeling that the level of indeptitude all over the world has meant MA risks losing its leadership in this field and it is now fighting back...

edit: I saw we can map a function of showing mob bars as in the screenie above. Maybe find the deactivator function, or it toggles Vill ...
edit2: Both Ludvig and Angela (and Fred) have quickly posted the action name "show all nameplates", so at least there are fast responses from all at the moment...

Last edited:
Honest question, can we start talking about the possibility of reverting the UI update?

Maybe I'm old but I'm kinda not enjoying this game very much anymore... that's all I know.
Assuming they have backup stored...

I doubt that...

One or many can wish tho! 🙏

For sure i have halfed my daily gaming time in EU and spent that on another game or RL.

We are not aware of any issues with the support page right now, so it should be possible to send a support case as normal?

Seems to be a problem on your end since i can access the page,

Doesn't this work either?
No. as soon as I click on account logging or send a support case it comes up with the "page isn't working" page.. I have no idea whats happening.

When logging in, I do not even have control of my mouse ... until I'm lucky to hit my storage and have an open window...

Last edited:
Wait till you try to search the auction for something. You'll open every window imaginable.

You cant imaging how many things I open daily to sell something on auction ... it's more a click and pray game now

Last edited:
Session time: 04:41:10

All working as intended here, even the auction. the only thing I dislike from this new UI is the poor resolution of some items icons in the bars, maybe because they are bigger icons now, but I believe they will ne better in a "near" future. The hotfixes helped too of course. Good work.

Session time: 04:41:10

All working as intended here, even the auction. the only thing I dislike from this new UI is the poor resolution of some items icons in the bars, maybe because they are bigger icons now, but I believe they will ne better in a "near" future. The hotfixes helped too of course. Good work.

Is the following working for you? :

Open auction and write something in search let's do Iron, press enter

Now without closing or opening auction again
Delete what you what was in search
Choose refined resources
Choose metal ingots
Now choose anything, just not iron... or choose another category ...

Last edited:
Is the following working for you? :

Open auction and write something in search let's do Iron, press enter

Now without closing or opening auction again
Delete what you what was in search
Choose refined resources
Choose metal ingots
Now choose anything, just not iron... or choose another category ...
Just press enter after cleaning the search box?

Yep that works, thank you, but why not after deleting the search ... it's just more click and pray
It literally never worked that way. Do you just not play the game? Makes your mining runs less credible every time the smallest inconvenience is affecting you in game.

AH search worked differently before the UI change.
It would make new search, based on what was in the search bar, each time you changed category tabs.

So you could go:
1. Type "iron" in the search bar.
2. Dont press "enter".
3. Sellect "items" category.
4. It would authomatically search for everything "iron" within "items".
5. Delete iron and change it to "melchi".
6. Dont press "enter".
7. Sellect "refined resources".
8. It would search for everything "melchi" within "refined resources".

After the update, it wont do any searches before you press "enter" in the search bar.
After pressing "enter" it locks into w/e was there and will keep searching for it, regardless if you clear the search bar, change category or type something different. Till you press "enter" again.

Last edited:
AH search worked differently before the UI change.
It would make new search, based on what was in the search bar, each time you changed category tabs.

So you could go:
1. Type "iron" in the search bar.
2. Dont press "enter".
3. Sellect "items" category.
4. It would authomatically search for everything "iron" within "items".
5. Delete iron and change it to "melchi".
6. Dont press "enter".
7. Sellect "refined resources".
8. It would search for everything "melchi" within "refined resources".

After the update, it wont do any searches before you press "enter" in the search bar.
After pressing "enter" it locks into w/e was there and will keep searching for it, regardless if you clear the search bar, change category or type something different. Till you press "enter" again.

100% correct !!!

That seems pretty normal for me. Mindark obviously doesn’t want to ping the server every time you type a letter.

Back