Entropia Universe - Client Loader

VSFS

Old
Society
The Ministry
Shadow Fusion
The latest version of Windows allows to (finally!) completely uninstall Internet Explorer 11. - I have done this.

Now though, if I click on anything inside the launcher like the event info, links to Twitch, the Wiki and so forth, nothing at all happens. I believe this is due to the launcher being hardcoded to open links in IE11 instead of whatever is set up as the Windows default browser.

I always wondered why IE was hard-coded to launch the links.

apple did the same scabby crap with it's safari ... i think trump is scaring them all senseless

i really wish they wouldn't force us on microsoft OR facebook in the client loader. i would like it to CALL MY DEFAULT web browser ONLY sigh

I always wondered if anyone is paying for those ad banners in the loader. If so, they should be outraged that nothing in the client loader will open in a browser once IE11 is uninstalled.

Come on MindArk!! How about moving into the 21st century and recognizing that not even Microsoft likes their own Internet Explorer.

Come on MindArk!! How about moving into the 21st century and recognizing that not even Microsoft likes their own Internet Explorer.

Would be funny if it wasn't true.

I hate to dig up old threads, but... Windows 11 is coming out very soon and Internet Explorer will NOT be included. It's no longer an issue of whether it's been uninstalled or not, it just will no longer be. It's time for MA to address this issue.

Back