Entropia Universe - Client Loader

VSFS

Old
Society
The Ministry
Shadow Fusion
The latest version of Windows allows to (finally!) completely uninstall Internet Explorer 11. - I have done this.

Now though, if I click on anything inside the launcher like the event info, links to Twitch, the Wiki and so forth, nothing at all happens. I believe this is due to the launcher being hardcoded to open links in IE11 instead of whatever is set up as the Windows default browser.

NevadaJake

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Drake Slade Corbett
I always wondered why IE was hard-coded to launch the links.

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
apple did the same scabby crap with it's safari ... i think trump is scaring them all senseless

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
i really wish they wouldn't force us on microsoft OR facebook in the client loader. i would like it to CALL MY DEFAULT web browser ONLY sigh

The Stare

Provider
Deathplace of Bausch & Lomb, Kodak, Xerox
Society
Spectra
Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
I always wondered if anyone is paying for those ad banners in the loader. If so, they should be outraged that nothing in the client loader will open in a browser once IE11 is uninstalled.

Come on MindArk!! How about moving into the 21st century and recognizing that not even Microsoft likes their own Internet Explorer.

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith

Come on MindArk!! How about moving into the 21st century and recognizing that not even Microsoft likes their own Internet Explorer.
Would be funny if it wasn't true.