Entropia Universe: Explore ROCktropia...the music planet.

Mitchymoo

Provider
Society
Dark Side
Mitchy Sir Moo
The new episode in the series is here at last!

Presenting: "Explore ROCKtropia...the music planet."

I really enjoyed making this video, ROCKtropia for those of you who haven't been is an incrediable diverse, and interesting planet - filled with vampires, all night bars, gigantic clubs and even HELL! I hope that this video will inspire those of you who have never been to fly over and check it out immediately! Or even if you have, go again!

For those of you who missed my 1st film, 'Explore Calypso', you can find it easily bellow this thread inthe Vidoes section of the Galleria. As always, Im open to comment - so if you have suggestions, ideas etc. let me know.

So, without further ado, here is my latest film: 'Explore ROCKtropia...the music planet.'

Please watch in 1080p for best quality if you can. Subscribe to my channel too!

Thanks for watching.

Mitchy :)

been there done that and left but i quite enjoyed your movie, well done.

Brilliant Film, superb...great work. + rep.

Just goes to show the effort put into Rocktropia over the last few years. Love it or hate it, Neverdie has built on his theme, and I have to admit, ...I like what ND and his team have done!!

After watching your video makes me want to go back there and explore some more.

Good work on the film, really enjoyed watching that, had to watch 3 times in a row.

Rick

ps; What band is that, for your rock music you used?

Nicely done Mitchy ... I enjoyed watching it, as well as your Calypso offering.

Looking forward to the next planet.

Nice movie. Maybe 1-1,5 min. to long but cool overall (aware that hell is 2nd part) . I am surprised with way you moved camera sometimes and still wondering how some cartain shots were taken :p

Pity You had to make movie on mainly deserted locations ( or filed just with NPC) but that has nothing to movie, it's rathger RT issue.

Another nice video, i did feel around 2-3 mins it should of been over though.

I liked the start of the video, nice job again.
i deffinately cant wait for the next one though!

Good job. Nice footage.

Really cool ! ;)
Reps should be rainning, at least here is one from me...!

Just goes to show the effort put into Rocktropia over the last few years. Love it or hate it, Neverdie has built on his theme, and I have to admit, ...I like what ND and his team have done!!

Absolutely !

Absolutly GREAT! Want to see more videos like this...
Wish i could give more than +1 rep :wtg:

Another cool video - keep them coming!

:cool:

Love it great job!

I have added your videos to the MindStar Media Video Library under "EU Multi-Media" and their respective planets. As you complete the other planet videos, I will also add those.

Nice work Mitchy. :)

Enjoyed the video, never actually went to Rocktopia :)

Hint: get a full version of fraps or some other capture tool, that watermark kinda spoils it

Back