Entropia Universe on Mac

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
Hello everyone.
I was not active in this for a long time. My plan is to use a macbook, once the M3 processors are out. Is there a way to run EU on a mac?
I do not know where to put this thread, so I will leave it in the general discussion. I was surprised no one asked this, or if anyone did, I could not find a thread about EU on Mac.

Best option is to use parsec to a windows computer. I use that on my older macbook with intel CPU. I think the new M is even worse to run x86 games on ^^

tbh just buy a 200$ windows laptop and run EU on that while using Mac for ebooks or whatever it is Mac is good for. your experiences will be better.

I ran it on my MacBook Pro for many years, in fact it was when Apple ditched the IBM chipset and went with intel. Boot camp partition, then installed Windows on that. It was fine for perhaps 10 years, then the MacBook became a bit laggy so ported over to a windows desktop. I did try some of the emulators, but they wouldn’t cut the mustard when it came to graphics. I ran it on high graphics, worked ok for a good while, but towards the end I would get horrific lag if someone flew over the area, had to go the native windows in the end. I still see that boot camp is alive and kicking, so fingers crossed you can run it ok.

Back