Entropia Universe Release 11.3.2 Available

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now back on line, and Entropia Universe Release 11.3.2 is now available for download.

Improvements and Fixed Issues

Miscellaneous

• Improved VTOL flame animation.
  • Improved sound for moving hovercraft.
  • Improved the hovercraft's powered effect for watching participants.
  • Improved client stability.
  • Fixed issue with no mobs spawning in some areas.
  • Fixed issue with not being able to switch between aim/cursor mode when focus is on Private Chat UI .
  • Fixed issue with attachment that are not visible on ore and energy matter finders.
  • Fixed issue with attachments on plasma weapons.
  • Fixed issue with not functioning refiners.
  • Fixed issue with completely black Biodomes on Crystal Palace.
  • Removed Refresh button i n Item Info for spawned vehicles .

Known Issues
  • To be able to use the Voice Chat system, communication to certain IP addresses need to be allowed in the firewall. For more information see the Support FAQ on the Planet Support Portals.

Originally Posted Here and here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot... Good job guy's. :D

Cya all in EU :D

Doesn't look like Bertha brought in the Improvements and Fixed Issues, but you can see it here on the front page of EP.

Good, they fixed the plasma weapon attachments! Now to go home and load it up!

Failed applying patch :/

Bugfix or FPC content (the promised PA area) ?

Dunno where i should post this, but after the update i went to hunt some drones and it seems some of them are not showing in my radar. Are you experiencing the same?

1st picture there is two drones standing next to each other in distance altough only one is showing in my radar

2nd picture there is one drone in close range to me not showing to radar and the other is still standing in distance (showing to radar)

3th picture is showing the corpse of the drone wich didnt show to radar. Even its corpse is invisible to radar.

Edit: there it should have been posted https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...41-11.3.2-Bugs&p=2573074&posted=1#post2573074

Last edited:
Good! :)
Damn, I think I left my guy standing in a very bad place if the mobs are respawning again :D

Dunno where i should post this, but after the update i went to hunt some drones and it seems some of them are not showing in my radar. Are you experiencing the same?

1st picture there is two drones standing next to each other in distance altough only one is showing in my radar

2nd picture there is one drone in close range to me not showing to radar and the other is still standing in distance (showing to radar)

3th picture is showing the corpse of the drone wich didnt show to radar. Even its corpse is invisible to radar.

Edit: there it should have been posted https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...41-11.3.2-Bugs&p=2573074&posted=1#post2573074

Best place to post bugs is with support. It's still nice to let us know your findings this way though ;)

How do I get access to write on a freaking HDD in Vista? Oh I miss my XP :/

How do I get access to write on a freaking HDD in Vista? Oh I miss my XP :/

Execute the clientloader with Administrator Rights (Right click Client Loader -> Launch as administrator).

Good luck!

wonder when car speed will be fixed ??

radar is also screwed .... only half the mobs show on radar

spawns

Spawns IN SOME AREAS??? lol that is the biggest understatement i've heard them make in a long time.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

not enougth disk space

Hey everybody...

i just got a error that i have not enougth disk space to aply the patch....but got 3,8GB free on my HD ^^

this is a wrong failure message !! the failure was that i had to execute the clientloader with admin rigths...

just want you to know if anybody gets the same faulty error masage ;)

greetings

thorpie

So did they fix the CTD whenever you try to start a PM or receive one?

Back