Question: Error code 36

How can it be THAT hard for mindark to

1. Aknowledge there is a bug
2. Announce they look into it
3. Promise compensation for all affected at a later date.

This would totally work for me , i dont mind getting my UA rewards for the missed points due the bug later as long i know i will get them.

Right now it just look like mindark want to sit this out. How can this even a fair game of competetion if some people points count and some arn't. How can we even trust the ladder and the winners they announce later on such a faulty system ? Where is the better communication they promised us now when we need it ?

Eu is a great place but god beware you have a bug affecting you that cost them money to fix.

Multiple errors - About 7 of them. I sent support and assume they will count the points in mission.

If you keep going eventually you pass the 7500/10k marks but it takes more than 1 try points wise.

Still nothing. Just simple good will declaration and everything will be ok...

Had same error msg when I was 20 points away from the 10k and looted a 25 on the ybot ... re-logged, kept goin and a few kills later passed the 10k and received the UA bonus.
I did it for the UA, so don't care abt the 25 points, but for those competing on prizes this bug can be quite unpleasant :(

till now, no response from support...my glorious does not count and today there comes the results...
Someone got an answer?

Yeah, had an answer a while ago (took them only 15 days to reply):

2016-01-11 18:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Svarog,

The error you received is a known issue.

Rest assured that your point total will be corrected when the final event results are calculated and will reflect all Mayhem Stars that you have looted during the event.

Kind regards,

Ida
Entropia Universe Support

Last edited:
ahh ok, thx. Then I hope I got my 1.750 PED universal ammo today or tomorrow :)

So I just got a glorious star 5000 point, which would give me 5307 points in total, 3 rewards summing up to 250 ped ammo. Got the error, no starpoints, no 250 ped ammo.

Did you guys ever get your points/rewards.

Would think MA had fixed this by now...

So I just got a glorious star 5000 point, which would give me 5307 points in total, 3 rewards summing up to 250 ped ammo. Got the error, no starpoints, no 250 ped ammo.

Did you guys ever get your points/rewards.

Would think MA had fixed this by now...

Hello Jumbo

It took support almost a full year to process my bug report from last years mayhem, same situation. There was no auto correction as stated in the above support awnser for me. You better make tons of screenshoots and dont TT the star, you will need this to verify your claim. At least i got my UA reward but mayhem and mayhem points was long a thing of the past :) And i dont think this bug is on a high prio list for mindarks bugfix team because it dosn't cost them any money.

Hello Jumbo

It took support almost a full year to process my bug report from last years mayhem, same situation. There was no auto correction as stated in the above support awnser for me. You better make tons of screenshoots and dont TT the star, you will need this to verify your claim. At least i got my UA reward but mayhem and mayhem points was long a thing of the past :) And i dont think this bug is on a high prio list for mindarks bugfix team because it dosn't cost them any money.

Well if enough players report this problem, it might cost them some Money. I was on Third run when I got the 5k star. If I had actually gotten the point I might have gotten a boost and done the NeXT 37 hours, which would have cost a lot. But not getting my Points and not getting my rewards, Im not gonna spend any more Money on it.

Im only 4 months into Entropia, but I had no idea you could potentially lose big Money on bugs, and NO support. Way more sceptic to the Whole game after this.

There should at least have been a live support-chat. Waiting for weeks/months for an answer to where my Money went is not good customerservice.

Back