Estophyl Olympics : greatest Estophyl hunting event ever! 15K prizes & free participation!

hope to get soon home to post my ps , damn the drink :(( , :)

Last edited:
Are you sure only HOF on Atrax, not just global? A global on a young-mature is very hard. HOF is next to impossible!!!!!

Are you sure only HOF on Atrax, not just global? A global on a young-mature is very hard. HOF is next to impossible!!!!!

Hello,

It's indeed not easy but not impossible to HOF on them, that is why it's the bonus.

But grats with the global, and getting a global on an atrax young is allready kind of a bonus. :wtg:

Got another Atrax global there tonight... Was going to post the screenie as a free bump but it didn't grab right. So far having a lot of fun on the Land Area!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Got another Atrax global there tonight... Was going to post the screenie as a free bump but it didn't grab right. So far having a lot of fun on the Land Area!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz with the globals and 'im glad you enjoy it. :yay:

Since the start start Estophyl Olympics the estophyl globals went up by 4% and the loot went up by 6%. So the value per global is getting bigger. I hope to see an unl nifleheim drop again soon. :wtg:

Hello,

I see on your radar Calypso 26081 - 46716 as coordinates and I checked the location and your screenshot matches 100%.

I guess that on top of the radar you don't see "Amethera outback Land #28" but "Calypso" that this is a bug. Anyone else had this before?

Gratz with the HOF. :)

Last edited:
i'm lost

OK, just read the opening thread twice....And have no idea how you win anything. Unless the only prize is 100 ped for a hof, paid after completing the entire mission. I am not sure whats going on. Nate

Edit- After reading the third time, I see that its for the 1-3 ppl that finish the iron mission. And all others get 500 ped.

OK, just read the opening thread twice....And have no idea how you win anything. Unless the only prize is 100 ped for a hof, paid after completing the entire mission. I am not sure whats going on. Nate

Edit- After reading the third time, I see that its for the 1-3 ppl that finish the iron mission. And all others get 500 ped.

Basically the goal is to complete the Estophyl iron challenge on the land area.The first one get the biggest prize, 2nd one a bit less etc.and from the 4th on he/she gets 500 ped until the 15.000 ped prize pool is depleted.
These prizes can be accumulated with bonuses from atrax hofs with another 100 ped added to your prize for each atrax hof.
The event is mainly meant for the ppl that are planning or thinking of doing the Estophyl iron mission anyway to give them an extra incentive by added a nice prize-pool on top of the iron challenge.

bonus hof
still waiting for mainmob hof

BUMP it up, event is running until the end of 2011, still not to late to register and participate to get your hand on the nice prizes!!! :wtg:

Just got my first hof on the esto's :yay:

Dini mArdOff Mini - http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=28395

showimage.php

Back