Ethical issues in game

Hey,

Can we please remove a few things from game. I find them unethical.

Shooting of living creatures.
Slavery of living creatures.
Over mining our universe.
Guns/weapons
The crafting of such guns and weapons
Any clothes that do not cover at least 90% of peoples skin
Over proportional avatars. Big boobs etc
Pills/drugs
The cutting down of trees
scanning as its an invasion of privacy
PVP as killing humans is wrong

I think the game would be a much better place if we were able to remove all of this as they create to many issues in real life and have bad history.

Thanks, GL HF

Last edited:
Hey,

Guns/weapons
Pills/drugs

I think the game would be a much better place if we were able to remove all of this as they create to many issues in real life and have bad history.

Thanks, GL HF

Well on your guys logic here..why not introduce rapping in game? It is only a game right? Yes we are going to have two side to this issue due to the simple fact we are mostly older people here and well Women do have rights that us guys are just having fun with due to the simple fast it's a game and we would love to just jack off in private over our pets.

That's all really. So please people support women and not your hand.

And also another issue here but yes killing in game isn't really good for the world due to the simple fast we have so many cop killings now in the USA and even killings over all due to the simple fast these kids are growing up and want to play in RL now. So sorry to say yes get ready..it's just starting. But again that's a hole other issue that many will debate to the grave.

Last edited:
Those whole-body fishnets need to be removed as they allow an avatar to be naked in the game and I find this offensive ....

While your at it can you please make all female avatars wear sufficient clothing so as to not insult some religions.

Yeah,
and why we need to login in at first place anyway? Forced to giving out our personal data username and password?
it's breach of privacy

Well on your guys logic here..why not introduce rapping in game? It is only a game right? Yes we are going to have two side to this issue due to the simple fact we are mostly older people here and well Women do have rights that us guys are just having fun with due to the simple fast it's a game and we would love to just jack off in private over our pets. That's all really. So please people support women and not your hand.

No I would want this removed also. It is not ethical.

Quoting myself, reluctantly.

The problem you have now is that you only made that thread to continue your facile point. You don't really believe that those things are issues, and haven't even attempted to justify the problems that you believe they create. You have literally nothing of substance to back up anything you have said.

I think Mind Ark would also have to go, Their dictatorship is a clear violation of western democracy and as such is clearly not acceptable.

I suggest we refer them to the UN and request a peacekeeping force to supervise the transition to a democratically elected developer who works for the people.

the only armor/outfit should allowed for F avatars

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=303987&c=19

showimage.php

Last edited:
I think Billy Jean's signature is offensive and should be removed.

I think Billy Jean's signature is offensive and should be removed.

Kitty, your signature mentions a tamed pet and given the sound I believe the kitten is in distress. Please release the kitten and allow it to roam free.

That is all.

Hey,

Guns/weapons
Pills/drugs

Thanks, GL HF

Fuck that shit. I come here so I can do all of that and more with wild abandon! No care that if I do it I will suffer any consequences except what it costs me to do it. Its a virtual world, not real life, so I can live out my fantasy. All I have to do is depo, log in, and be entertained! It's especially entertaining if I could whip me up some bitches to follow me around and buff me up for a mere nutrio bar. My only complaint is I can only have one out at a time, otherwise I'd travel the universe big pimpin style with all my little "pets" in tow. :pimp:

You don't like big boobs? What the hell is wrong with you...

Fuck that shit. I come here so I can do all of that and more with wild abandon! No care that if I do it I will suffer any consequences except what it costs me to do it. Its a virtual world, not real life, so I can live out my fantasy. All I have to do is depo, log in, and be entertained! It's especially entertaining if I could whip me up some bitches to follow me around and buff me up for a mere nutrio bar. My only complaint is I can only have one out at a time, otherwise I'd travel the universe big pimpin style with all my little "pets" in tow. :pimp:

Oh, won't somebody please think of the pixels?

I want the last 90 seconds of my life back. :popcorn:

I am tired of being a noob, I demand a mod fap and Terminator because I identify as a 'trans-uber'. I've planned next year for an operation for 'skill reassignment surgery'. :dunce:

the bottom line most of us we are "transvestite" ubers and should be banned :laugh:

I think this thread should be banned, it's interfering with my reading of the merry mayhem rules.........
:laugh:
Oh wait they aren't out yet

Hey,

Guns/weapons
Pills/drugs

Thanks, GL HF

oh man, i think you're probably not serious on what you are posting or desperately need something to post...

EU is an entertainment/game..... why so .....?

If someone feels offended by the content in Entropia, I think they should consider finding another game that suits them better. In my opinion, Entropia is pretty mild compared to other MUCH more violent and sexual influenced games. Like the series about "stealing expensive cars", which I personally stay away from because I think it's disgusting. Nobody forces me to play it, and nobody is forced to play Entropia.

If someone feels offended by the content in Entropia, I think they should consider finding another game that suits them better. In my opinion, Entropia is pretty mild compared to other MUCH more violent and sexual influenced games. Like the series about "stealing expensive cars", which I personally stay away from because I think it's disgusting. Nobody forces me to play it, and nobody is forced to play Entropia.

But its bad morals and ethics. Plus it upsets some people. Should it not be removed?

By my definition of life there is none in this game.
As there resources in this universe are renewable this is imposible.
Guns/weapons
Pills/drugs
Explain to me how virtual objects and there creation system is unetical.
As you are not foreced to even have an avatar I don't see how your privacy is invaded.
No human being is killed by PVP.

I dont thing this game would be any better if it treated imagenary things as real, this will in the end promote delusionary thinking.

Hey the OP needs to buy a PENIS apartment in Omegaton by Deer Mall. :laugh:

But its bad morals and ethics. Plus it upsets some people. Should it not be removed?

We have movies with people getting sawed into pieces for entertainment, video games with sex and violence and so on. I am not saying it is right, but in the big picture, I think Entropia is just fine in comparison to many other games and movies. Besides, it's just a game. If it is against your morale, religion or taste, I would recommend such a person to leave the game and not continue to support it. I believe that actually leaving the game would make a stronger argument on your standing than just post on the forum and complain, while still in the game and supporting it.

Having said so, I don't wish for anyone to quit the game because of something like this. It's adult entertainment, it's virtual reality with realistic elements. It would make more sense to demonstrate against sexualism, violence and abuse in the real world, rather than in a small game.

Reactions: Mac
We have movies with people getting sawed into pieces for entertainment, video games with sex and violence and so on. I am not saying it is right, but in the big picture, I think Entropia is just fine in comparison to many other games and movies. Besides, it's just a game. If it is against your morale, religion or taste, I would recommend such a person to leave the game and not continue to support it. I believe that actually leaving the game would make a stronger argument on your standing than just post on the forum and complain, but still stay in the game and support it.

Having said so, I don't wish for anyone to quit the game because of something like this. It's adult entertainment, it's virtual reality with realistic elements. It would make more sense to demonstrate against sexualism, violence and abuse in the real world, rather than in a small game.

I love every bit of this text

Back