EU Corporations in Cryengine?

Not so much a corporation but the 21st Century Fine Art gallery is a subsidiary of the Bjorn Ressle Fine Art Gallery in New York.

You can buy virtual and real life paintings from the Gallery in New Oxford if you are into those designs.

also, one fact of Omegaton's story:

Added Production Platform
An Omegaton Survey
Probe Ship has dispatched an automated production platform. This
platform has gone missing and Omegaton has even denied any knowledge
about its whereabouts. Rumor has it that it indeed functions and is
pumping crude oil out into the open, free for grabs!

thats vu 4.4 quote, implementation of oil rig. might be important

The introduction of factories as an alternate way to earn beginner peds is a nice idea. The idea of 5 or 6 factories making the same bullets is a little silly though. Makes no sense. There would be no point of differentiation except in price and maybe location/availability. What makes sense is the factories producing different kinds of bullets or whatever the products are. I think factories would be responsible for optional types of equipment, but you should always be able to still get basic ammo from TT. This ensures that hunters keep on hunting (and creating decay). I don't think MA would introduce anything that might cause a decrease in activity (at least not intentionally ;)).

As you come back to the factories again I would like to bring something up, the only way they can effectively work is if the owner of the factories actually has a fund pool that actively pays players for the items they produce instead of relying on the "honesty" (or if he/(s)he happens to be logged in that month) of the owner.

Basically something like the society system where the owner finds a name, he says what he will pay per 1000 units of whatever and the employee agrees to that payment then starts work at 6am Monday morning :p

If this does not come about "if" factories existed then it would be a complete mess with the owner only ever being able to log in to pay everyone and never getting time to either play or sell the product...are you taking notes Mindark? ;)

Back