EU Holiday Dinner Menu (Reprint)

Bunny

Provider
Society
The Forsaken
Sandra Bunny Doright
Hi I thought I might post the holiday menu for those who did not see it last year. ENJOY :D

EU HOLIDAY DINNER MENU

Roasted Berycled
Berycled Dressing
Caroot and Hamorus Salad
Cheesy Garlic Nutrio bars
Papplon Pie and Alicenies Gel
Melchi Water Cocktails

----------------------------------------

1 - 25 pound Berycled

Make sure your Berycled is thoroughly plucked and cleaned or if frozen completely defrosted. Wash and dry bird thoroughly. Stuff the Berycled cavity with the dressing mix.

Dressing mix:

4 C Nutrio bar crumbs (Angelic Flakes can be substituted.)
4 Becycle eggs or one small Atrox egg (Not CND egg size)
1 large Hamorus (purple onion) finely chopped
1 T Ares Powder
1 1/2 t Lytairian Powder
1 C Liquid Light
a touch of Root Acid for a little extra kick

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stuff the bird.

Oil the skin of the Berycled completely with Garcen Grease for even browning. Preheat oven to 350C. Place on rack in a pan and roast for 6 to 40 hours depending on desired doneness. A Dunkle Plastic brown and serve bag can also be used.

---------------------------------------

Caroot and Hamorus Salad

Chop 5 Caroots and 4 Hamorus into bite sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Wash and drain well.

Dressing

3/4 C Oil
1/2 C Binery Fluid
Lytairian Powder to taste

----------------------------------------

Cheesy Garlic Nutrio Bars

The cheese I prefer is made from the milk of an Armax Cow Old Alpha. This may be hard to obtain, but it is well worth dying for, or you can bye it at your local Trade Center. You will notice the difference in the taste immediately. And the aroma.....ohhhhh.....well lets just say it smells like nothing you have ever sniffed before.
Sprinkle cheese and garlic on the Nutrio Bars and place in oven just long enough to melt the cheese.

-----------------------------------------

Desert
Papplon Pie and Alicenies Gel

Cut open 3 Papplons. Scoop the insides out and place in a blender. Add 1 C Sweet Stuff. Blend thoroughly for 30 minutes. Place into desert cups and put a generous helping of Alicenies Gel on the top.

------------------------------------------

Beverage
Melchi Water Cocktails

In a large punch bowl poor 2 gallons of Melchi Water. Add frozen Melchi Crystals and set bowl on a bed of ice. When serving poor into glass and ad one jigger of Root Acid. After drinking a few to many, you will see colored "swirlies".

Eat and enjoy and may your holidays be the best ever.

wow made me kind of hungry :eek:

:yay: Sounds kinky and delicious - just my taste :yay:

Happy holliday ;)

Hi socmate! :)

Made me hungry too *lol*
Very fun and nice to read!

May I come over for dinner? :D

Back