EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Sweden uses comma too:

1.234,50 instead of 1,234.50.

, or .

that would explain it then, then, the settings file will come with a . :)

Thanks for fixing that so quick Sasha :) The only one problem remaining for me is the notes from the previous version have not appeared. I will check the main program folder for clues.

Note: No clues in the main folder :scratch2:

Missing notes

Hi Rill,

Send your files to me at www.feedback@entropialocations.eu and I will convert the files for you if you like.

I did this for another player and the notes were in there.

Sasha

New version

Hello,

New version uploaded, I have made help files (god forbid!) they are only 23 bit so if you run 64 bit OS you may need a plug in or update to view them.

See the site for other updates.

I will be adding the path plotting soon and releasing V3. This will hopfuly be the last major update. Edit: I will also add the PVP zones and the ability to mark Land Areas

If there are any other requests for things to be added please e-mail me using hte feedback adress on the site.

Sasha

Last edited:
lmao - yes 23 bit is similar to 32 bit but works in a reverse direction.

This is a brilliant program Sash. Easy to use, install and manage. +rep

Keep it purple!

/Freeman, T.C Recruits.

Known issues

Hi,

Just to let you know there are a couple of known issues I will iron out shortley...

1) Pressing "P" option doesnt save (you have to check it each time you start the app).
2) The Save settings is a little confusing - Basicly save location and settings kinda do a mixture of things, this is due to bad development LOL - easy to fix and will be done.
3) There appears to be an issue with export and import of csv files, I will re write both procedures to ensure they are up to date with the new data strecture.
4) There is a problem to do with the dots per inch on some monitors, I have come accross this before but am unsure how to fix it. I will investigate further to see if I can resolve it.
5) Using the help files on a system with Vista or higher needs a plug in. I will give links in the help file (kidding, I will give them on the website as soon as I have it worked out).

Sasha

Hi Sasha :)
Just installed V2.3 today (made a jump from V1.6 to 2.3 :D )
Only spent a few minutes seeing wath is new, a lot of improvments :yay:
Glad to see that we now can write more than one line in notes and it stays saved :cool:
Eu Locations is getting better an better. Thanks for your work on this.:bowdown::bowdown:

So where are all the people with a fat purse full of EFD's and willing to share them with Sasha. :poke:

Rocktropia

Uploading a version now with Rocktropia added (only the 19 TPs I am affraid.

Sasha

Last edited:
Hi;

New here, never read this pages before.

Just browse thru all the comments because some has mentioned your program.

One Technical question from your tech website page.

Quote :

Pressing P in Game

The detection of the "P" in game is done by monitoring the chat log file. If the file changes the program reads the last line (the file changes everytime a comment is written) and if the last line written contains "your current position is..." then it activates the "add location" window entering the coords for you.

Question regarding reads the last line.

What happen if I press P and some globals from other hunters written to chat.log after I press P? And would your program still capturing P message?

cheer;

dandy

Question regarding reads the last line.

What happen if I press P and some globals from other hunters written to chat.log after I press P? And would your program still capturing P message?

cheer;

dandy
I never had any problems with it capturing the "P" when my chat.log file has been written as it should, to me Locations catch the "P" almost before I pressed it lol
(so far never had any problems with your globalx at the same time either, going to get the latest version today)

more techy answer I leave to Sasha :)

Pressing P

Hello,

Every time a line is writtne to the file it changes the file (from what I have observed). No matter how quick the messages apear to you and me, to the PC there is always a state wfter the file has changed :)

The only time I think there may be a problem is when using Twtiier mode. If you type youstring, then there is a global then you press P it may not work correctly. I have not tried enough to find out.

Sasha

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: (From the update notes)

4) Programmer flogged until the tears ran dry ;o)

Kind of hard to build a picture of how this program is working atm... is it stable in the current VU?

Kind of hard to build a picture of how this program is working atm... is it stable in the current VU?

I dont think there is any link to EU at all, only reads the chat file in the My Documents EU folder. The current VU is more likely to be causing problems. I had the first BSOD since I upgraded my machine last year after the update and it has been very "shaky". Haven't logged in since latest patch so hoping it is more stable.

I turned off any program that interacted with the chat file and made no difference to the unstable signs the client loader was displaying at the time.

Revival

Hi,

TPs updated for Rocktropia and revival lines added.

This evening, I will add all the different places as seperate downloads that will include the revivals.

Sasha

This program is as stable as any windows application.

I am not aware of any crashing now, I have ironed out most of the bugs reported.

If there is any issue with getting the "P" pressing or TWitter mode working it is, in most cases I have helped with on a one to one basis due to the chat file being deleted by other applications or not turned on in the first place.

Please try it and give me feedback, I try to answer all a-mails.

Sasha

Hi, I appreciate the effort that you have gone to, and the app looks pretty good so far. :)

I used to use a piece of software that I wrote myself, but it was fairly basic, and I also used NRF a lot.

I would like to request one or two things if you had time to program them:

I'd like to be able to record the finder and amp that I am using when I enter a deposit

Also the import and export don't seem to be working properly for CSV.

Only some of the information seems to be saved in the file, I need to be able to export and import CSV files that have all of the data, ie. coords, resource type, depth, finder, amp, date etc. etc.

Thanks in advance

V 3 Uploaded

Path plotting is here!
A few other updates too ;)

Sasha

Path plotting is here!
A few other updates too ;)

Sasha

Thank you so much for including the option of attaching map coordinates to the cursor as it moves acroos the map. This is particularly useful to match in-game map coordinates to revival lines and pressing T. TP run's will be much easier. ;)

If it's not too much to ask, can we pick a color for them as well?

PS Not much but another 100 EFD's to you.

Thx for the new version. Will give the path plotting a test ride now :D
To bad I forgot to export my location file because now I lost a lot of claims ! :rolleyes: (+- 500)
But it was my own fault not the program ;)

Keep up the good work :wtg:

Running into a little problem. The program doesn't find my chat.log file :s
I think I know why but don't find a way to fix it.

I'm guessing because my system is in a other language or because it's windows 7, it doesn't point to the right place. Anyone nows a way to fix this?

edit: running windows 7 folder is in C:\Users\Marc\Documents\Entropia Universe

Running into a little problem. The program doesn't find my chat.log file :s
I think I know why but don't find a way to fix it.

I'm guessing because my system is in a other language or because it's windows 7, it doesn't point to the right place. Anyone nows a way to fix this?

edit: running windows 7 folder is in C:\Users\Marc\Documents\Entropia Universe

That is the correct location for the chat log and I use Win 7 as well. P plotting or "press P for new location" doesnt work for me either.

Maybe SashaSD made a typo somewhere in the code and now the program doesn't point to the correct folder anymore...

Updates

:)

I have written ths for fun so please bring them suggestions on!

in the next release I will do...

1) Colour chouce of cursor long and lat (and cursor itself if you like)
2) User set chat.log file
3) Choice of directory for the *.loc files (I understand that if you can keep them in the same place as the log file then transporting between machines wil be easier)

With regards to the amp type etc. I can add as many fields as you like to the component so let me know what you want and it shall be done, these can then apear in the tree on the left and I can make them all exportable and importable to *.csv Please remember I dont mine LOL, so I dont know what is useful ;)

oh and a question to the comunity, is ths the correct place for this thread?

Sasha

Back