EU Timeline - by: Epictetus "Epic" Ahab

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
This is a tribute to ... Epictetus "Epic" Ahab ... a fellow Entropian who put forth great effort to map out a Calypso timeline in late 2007 based on MindArk's back story. This was accomplished when we were both writing for the original Entropia Gateway, and prior to the current version.

Below you will find ... links to his 5-part series outlining the history of Calypso based on his research. I have also included other Calypso-related content of relevance to its history. I thought this information would make some good reading while we were waiting for our new Calypso to arrive.

ENTROPIA UNIVERSE TIMELINE

What I DO know ... is that Epic has visited this forum recently, and it is my greatest hope that he will respond in this thread and let us know if there will be any further updates to this timeline. While we haven't chatted in a while, he is still considered a dear friend, and I am a huge fan of his writing, so I hope he will be with us once again to share any further research he might embark upon. He gets my vote for Calypso Historian.

ENJOY

xillonz

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
Salix Sol Maximus
Nice, hope to see more added.

JDaddy

Old Alpha
Jay JDaddy Daddy
Link to thread sent to him via email

Posted via Mobile Device

MindStar9

MindStar9
Nice, hope to see more added.

Me too ... I'm such a fan, and I miss him immensely. :(

Link to thread sent to him via email

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you very much ... would love to hear from him again. I actually think I might still have his email as well (unless it's been changed), but I'll wait to hopefully hear from him soon. :D

Epictetus

Proprietor, Epic Enterprises
Hey! Thanks for the great comments MS9...I'm a deep lurker at this point but excited about VU 10. Had to dust off the gear a little this week. :)

MindStar9

MindStar9
Hey! Thanks for the great comments MS9...I'm a deep lurker at this point but excited about VU 10. Had to dust off the gear a little this week. :)

Hello my Dear Friend ... how the HELL did I miss this post. Oh ya, VU 10. :laugh: I've been off exploring and posting pics and getting footage for videos. Gonna be posting one about my adventures SE of East Scylla Mtns soon ... what a trip that was.

ANYway ... good to see you here, and I hope at some point you will be joining us again, even if it's sporadic, because you are IMMENSELY missed. And it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of your writing, and that's also something we could use more of for SURE. I still say that MA/FPC should take advantage of your writing talent ... you would be such an asset. :D

Please stay in touch! ;)