Ex Cons won Landgrab!

Dessa

Alpha
Society
Holy Moly
Dessa Dessa Dj
After many hours of hard fighting, having lost one Landgrab battle earlier same evening, and claim being reset shifting ownership several times Ex Cons Finally managed to claim LA2 from CCCP.

Thanks alot to all who helped us!
And thanks for a good fight CCCP.

GG!:bandit:

adjust that fap yo!

~Danimal

Congratumilications

big up to the Ex Cons massive.....:yay:

gratz on your new LA :wtg:

Gratz Ex Cons. That'll teach em! :yay:

I haven't been around the LG drama for a while now but my GUESS would be that Black Angels went in and attacked CCCP (who used to help BA defend incidently)... and BA allowed Ex Cons to take the claim.

Give it a few months and Ex Cons will get the "Merge with BA or get your asses PK'd FOREVER" memo..... Guess Ex Cons aren't smart enough to see how BA plays.... if you're befriended by BA YOU"RE PROBABLY NEXT ON THE HIT LIST! lol

By the way.... what happened to the LA Ex Cons had a couple months ago? BA only LET you hold it for a week or two? No offence to Ex Cons but when BA wants that LA you're the easiest soc to take it from (that doesn't mean you can't PK... just means your current alliance is THEM)... and like they did to you.... they'll offer it to another alliance for a week or two in order to secure the extra firepower. Soon enough BA will own all Land Areas. :)

Menace

Last edited:
I haven't been around the LG drama for a while now but my GUESS would be that Black Angels went in and attacked CCCP (who used to help BA defend incidently)... and BA allowed Ex Cons to take the claim.

Give it a few months and Ex Cons will get the "Merge with BA or get your asses PK'd FOREVER" memo..... Guess Ex Cons aren't smart enough to see how BA plays.... if you're befriended by BA YOU"RE PROBABLY NEXT ON THE HIT LIST! lol

By the way.... what happened to the LA Ex Cons had a couple months ago? BA only LET you hold it for a week or two? No offence to Ex Cons but when BA wants that LA you're the easiest soc to take it from... and like they did to you.... they'll offer it to another alliance for a week or two in order to secure the extra firepower. Soon enough BA will own all Land Areas. :)

Menace

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLA Menace on his soap box.

I would like to stay on topic for this thread and say a BIG GZ to Ex Cons. I'm sorry i wasnt there to see it but i imagine it was an epic battle as CCCP certainaly would not give it up lightly.

Del

By the way.... what happened to the LA Ex Cons had a couple months ago? BA only LET you hold it for a week or two? No offence to Ex Cons but when BA wants that LA you're the easiest soc to take it from (that doesn't mean you can't PK... just means your current alliance is THEM)... and like they did to you.... they'll offer it to another alliance for a week or two in order to secure the extra firepower. Soon enough BA will own all Land Areas. :)

Menace

No BA helped Ex Cons to win the land grab last night, but 1 cK player did.

Last edited:

Menace

We are atleast making an effort to win LA.
You wont win any land if your not trying. We have fought many battles for land in the past.
Most of the times we lost but this time we won and we are enjoying the smell of victory for as long as it lasts.

Hopefully MA will find a way to make LG more appealing to more societys in the future.

Lets see what the future brings.

Back