Exa's,Fungoids and Oculus

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
Does anyone know if there is some LAs out there with these creatures...

Exa's (big ones like stalkers)
Low Level Fungoids and Oculus...

Thanks

There are fungoids south of omegatin and oculus north of rei's defence.

Entropedia is also worth checking out, it tells u where everything is.

exos LA 11 north of palms

Hey thanks I apprecaite it :)

There are fungoids south of omegatin and oculus north of rei's defence.

Yes on the Fungoids, but it's a poor spawn at the moment as its a landgrab area. There's another landgrab area with Fungoids SW of Nate. There's an outback LA north of Shinook which used to have a better spawn of Fungoid in it, but it's a long time since I've been there so I don't know what it's like now.

I don't think there are Oculus in the other LA any more, are there? There are some north of Oshiri, to the west side of the second LA I think, but there are some biggish ones (Provider/Guardian) and they're mixed with Sumima so it's a bit tricky.

exos LA 11 north of palms

Seconded, good spawn of Stalkers there, definitely the best place for big exas these days.

Oleg! thanks for the information! I know I can check entropiadirectory and entropedia but things change so fast it is hard to keep up.

GL

I don't think there are Oculus in the other LA any more, are there? There are some north of Oshiri, to the west side of the second LA I think, but there are some biggish ones (Provider/Guardian) and they're mixed with Sumima so it's a bit tricky.

There were Oculus in the Nate LA last time I was there, with Kingfishers too. I think Warants just had them on min during the land grab.

And yeah, the other spot for them is north of Oshiri. There's some west of the empty LA, low-mid maturity but mixed in with Sumima (also similar North of the LA right at the top). To the east of the empty LA there's a better spawn of Oculus mixed in with high maturity trilomites, but the Oculus are tougher there, mainly Provider-Alpha.

Some Fungoids on CND too, but I think ND may have the spawn low at the moment. The LA west of Nate is probably the best bet but it'll be low density.

I did see a Fungoid Provider global tonight though, so either CND or the North Shinook LA must have some sort of spawn of them.

There were Oculus in the Nate LA last time I was there, with Kingfishers too. I think Warants just had them on min during the land grab.

I thought they had destroyed the Oculus DNA but I may be wrong, I didn't spend a lot of time in there when there were Kingfisher Stalkers about :laugh:

To the east of the empty LA there's a better spawn of Oculus mixed in with high maturity trilomites, but the Oculus are tougher there, mainly Provider-Alpha.

Ooh I didn't know about that place... sounds like a good spot to take out the T-Bird :)

There are big Exas on CND, too, mixed with big snablesnots. Dome 5 I think....

I thought they had destroyed the Oculus DNA but I may be wrong, I didn't spend a lot of time in there when there were Kingfisher Stalkers about :laugh:

No, definitely killed some Oculus there since land grab, so if they did MA put it back. Although it was full of Corns for Mayhem, so no idea if its back to its old DNAs or not now.

Ooh I didn't know about that place... sounds like a good spot to take out the T-Bird :)

Indeed, horrible terrain mind you, but still a nice spot for T-Bird hunting.

Back