Extended Downtime

cool to be at work :)

Anyone surprised? :eyecrazy:

Hahaha.... bed time lol ;)

Ready for a download in morn then off to work while it dose that... :eyecrazy::laugh::eyecrazy:

Cy'all in EU 2moz round this time maybe a few hours b4 hand, like 3 or 4 maybe :lolup:

i understand the downtime and the extended downtime and the extended extended extended downtime :eek:......but why...why... why....not even a litle ..extremly litle....the most litle official event in the world?...with PRIZES?..with targets?........with anything?....a very very very litle ...invisible ....oficial event!...we dont ask much....we just want a litle event:p...with prizes....first places.....something to achieve....anything:eyecrazy:

i beg for oficial events!...like mayheim....poe ...etc

cool to be at work :)

Im with you there :) Actually I wouldve been playing at work if EU was online. Only because, its one of 'those' days...

There is already a spoon-seppuku event going on :p . But that's only for those with the seppuku ability 10/10. In the end there will be a massive grab ... of something.

It got too dynamic...

Woot, no notice of any further extensions, so should be coming up any minute now i hope :)

Back