Falling sky's in Entropia reminds me ....

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
... on all the ad's i see while browsing the internet where wise mans and womans tell me the euro will crash this year (for years), the ultimate collapse of world economy is on the edge and only if i follow their advice i can safe my monney. :wise:

I think the guys who make those ads gain something from it but what is it someone gain from slandering entropia universe over and over for years ? Is it statisfication to be right if it really happens, or to show mindark the might of distrust because TRUST is the only reason they are still around.

No matter where i go, people always try to keep me in a panic state that everything will flush down the toilet very soon. How can you life like that ?

If it really crash one day SO WHAT ? Earth wont care, life goes on.

Remember when you were a kid and there was always that one sport or game at which you were plain bad? remember how you said that it sucked big time? I think the same rule applies here, but for much older people (sadly).

I'm not good at this game so the game must suck and it's gonna crash. I better get on forums and yell it to the four winds so that I can feel better about myself.
- Signed, a drama queen.

Eventually they will be right, I mean nothing lasts forever. But damn, what a sad sad road they have walked just to be right.

The apocalypse has been foretold many times over the years. Some by nut jobs who are not in their right mind, and some by scientists who think they have uncovered the secret that will bring our ultimate doom. So far none have come true. The evidence is me writing this very post! :laugh:

There are two trains of thought on why people forecast dooms day.
1. People believe by telling their information, it will then not happen. They believe the powers that be will step in and change the course. Often it's nothing more then a very old bed time story to scare children straight from doing wrong more then a chance of real occurrence.

2. People believe by telling their information, it will then happen. They are hopeful that it will cause wide spread panic and actually bring about the doom being foretold. It may not be how they described it, but once everyone is dead, who's going to say otherwise?! ;)

Either way, I love to hear how I will meat my doom and then stand around and say "buying all uber equipment for TT @ boxes" :yup:

Sky is falling!
Sky is falling!

So what ? Sky made from Clouds.

Back