Fap and EMT max out levels.

Tor

Alpha
Society
Vikings of Entropia
Bakh Baccus Rudy
I'm asking people who maxed out their FAp's too put the estimate or the exact level of your paramedic pro standing when you maxed out faps.

Also, to my knowledge, EMT healing tools are easier to max than FAP's, is this true?

My paramedic level is around 13 and there is no FAP that I have maxed out, I use FAP 80 and 50, and usually my heals are max, but they are not max all the time, so how long do I have to wait before, I' won't be cursing when I suddenly get a 19 hp heal.

I have just short of 20 Paramedic. Whilst I have not maxed any faps out, the majority of my fap attempts are max on all faps.

I have just short of 20 Paramedic. Whilst I have not maxed any faps out, the majority of my fap attempts are max on all faps.

I guess one needs really high skills to be a good fapper.

I am at 21 Paramedic and I honestly don't think I have maxed any of them. I use the 2350 and the 2550 and I get 99% max heals. I think it would help if the definition of "maxed" was told. I am not sure what that means.

The new descriptions on faps show the heal interval for your skills.

The fap50 is very difficult to max, which reduces the eco. I think there's going to be a lot of fap buying/selling to get the best fap for your skills in coming weeks and a lot of fap50 will be sold or put in storage as their eco for many people is nowhere near as good as they believed.

I've been max'd on the FAP-90 for quite some time now. I'm a Level 26 Paramedic now.

I've been max'd on the FAP-90 for quite some time now. I'm a Level 26 Paramedic now.

Do the stats page on fap show that you have it maxed out?

The fap50 is very difficult to max, which reduces the eco. I think there's going to be a lot of fap buying/selling to get the best fap for your skills in coming weeks and a lot of fap50 will be sold or put in storage as their eco for many people is nowhere near as good as they believed.

It isn't the same as with weapon damage intervals though, as far as I can see nothing has actually changed on the fap front. Say on a fap 5, mine has 4.3 - 10 as the interval, doesn't mean that it does between that every time like a wepon might, it still does 10 mainly with the odd smaller one - sometimes as low as 4.3 very rarely. Hopefully they won't nerf healing so that it does work like damage range and we have to buy limited sib faps for economy :laugh: So I would say the fap50 is still very eco if you're mainly doing 26 heals, no matter what the interval suggests...

im lvl 29 paramedic. And have unlocked treatment+medicine.
I heal full on all faps except the new tt fap and fap 69 :p.
When you have about 460 medicine (not chipped ofcourse) you max ek 2600, and most of the other faps.

BTW: what the hell should u have treatment/medical treatment for?.
After u get medicine u heal full on all the faps u need

im lvl 29 paramedic. And have unlocked treatment+medicine.
I heal full on all faps except the new tt fap and fap 69 :p.
When you have about 460 medicine (not chipped ofcourse) you max ek 2600, and most of the other faps.

BTW: what the hell should u have treatment/medical treatment for?.
After u get medicine u heal full on all the faps u need

I am level 31 but haven't maxed quite a few - fap50, fap5, tt fap etc.
Only one I have looked at that I am maxed on is the 2600.

I am level 31 but haven't maxed quite a few - fap50, fap5, tt fap etc.
Only one I have looked at that I am maxed on is the 2600.

Hmm i dont use any of thouse, so dont really know. But i check it and come back

Never mind, other people have better info...

/Oz

Last edited:
I (think I) am lvl 32 paramdic. I Max most faps but not the new ones and fap5. fap50 and such I do max.

The new faps can't be maxed in the same way as the old unlimited faps. When you have them 'maxed' you do from 75-100% heal each time (more like a weapon).

It has been pretty obvious for a long time that MA had plans to release high end FAPs that require higher skills. The new level XI crafted one i expect will require quite high skills to max out.

FYI at level 20.5 paramedic i get ~117.3 as the min fap on imp and that's very rare. At least 19/20 are 120, probably more like 98/100.

I'm asking people who maxed out their FAp's too put the estimate or the exact level of your paramedic pro standing when you maxed out faps.

Also, to my knowledge, EMT healing tools are easier to max than FAP's, is this true?

My paramedic level is around 13 and there is no FAP that I have maxed out, I use FAP 80 and 50, and usually my heals are max, but they are not max all the time, so how long do I have to wait before, I' won't be cursing when I suddenly get a 19 hp heal.

Here is the way all the "old" faps work:

You have one "healing multiplier" that is consistent for all the old faps. You can now know this multiplier by looking at your minimum heal with the fap5.

Whenever you use an old fap, the computer generates a random number between the minimum and maximum heal a complete noob would have with that fap (for fap5 the range is 1-5, for fap50 the range is 3-13). Then that random number is multiplied by your multiplier, but capped at twice the noob max (so 10 for fap5, 26 for fap50).

To compute what multiplier you need to max any fap, simply divide the "cap" heal by the noob minimum heal. So for fap5, divide 10 by 1, so a multiplier of 10 will give you perfect heals all the time. For fap50, divide 26 by 3, so a multiplier of 8.6667 is needed to always get max heals.

As far as professional standing, I think I just figured out the connection thanks to you :)

EDIT: deleted a bunch of misinformation after being set straight by Witte (imagine that :D)

Last edited:
On the wiki personalized stats chart I used this procedure:

Start Interval = (Profession level * Noob start interval) / 4.17 + Noob start interval
End Interval = (Profession level * (Maximum heal / 2)) / 4.17 + (Maximum heal / 2)

After that the slope is calculated. For the area the slope is above the the maximum heal, the maximum heal counts. For the area below it, the avarage: (Start Interval + Maximum heal) / 2 is used. The final result is the weighted avarage of these two values.

I am not 100% sure its correct, I have only tested this for 2 avatars. I found the 4.17 factor by trial and error.

ps, more info here

On the wiki personalized stats chart I used this procedure:

Start Interval = (Profession level * Noob start interval) / 4.17 + Noob start interval
End Interval = (Profession level * (Maximum heal / 2)) / 4.17 + (Maximum heal / 2)

After that the slope is calculated. For the area the slope is above the the maximum heal, the maximum heal counts. For the area below it, the avarage: (Start Interval + Maximum heal) / 2 is used. The final result is the weighted avarage of these two values.

I am not 100% sure its correct, I have only tested this for 2 avatars. I found the 4.17 factor by trial and error.

ps, more info here

Thanks a ton, Witte, and +rep in my heart :)

Your calculations hold true for me now, and explain something from a while ago. When I got my first 10 with fap5, i looked at my prof level, and it was a bit over 4. I surmised that I had the theoretical ability to get a 10 at lvl 4, but just hadnt done it until that point. When a friend reached lvl 4, I told him he could now do a 10, but he fapped his fingers off--getting repeated 9.9 but never 10. With your formula lvl 4.17 is needed for the 10.

Using a little distributive math, your calcs can be restated in a way that helps me a bit more:
Healing Multiplier (HM) = Professional Lvl / 4.17 + 1
Start Interval = Noob start interval * HM
End Interval = Noob end interval * HM

It would be a great addition to the wiki fap chart to add the noob start interval. I know it can be inferred by looking ingame now, but it really is an important piece of information on each fap for those who havent maxed.

LOL - this has been the focus of my week in EU. Discovered the EK-2350 would give me 76% faster healing for just a 30% drop in eco. Also, the SK-20 gives me about the same speed healing as the fap50 but 50% better eco (even with some markup) and the SIB (yes my skills are noobish).

Got both, so into storage goes the fap50 until my skills improve a lot or I can't find an decent priced SIB fap.

Thanks a ton, Witte, and +rep in my heart :)

Your calculations hold true for me now, and explain something from a while ago. When I got my first 10 with fap5, i looked at my prof level, and it was a bit over 4. I surmised that I had the theoretical ability to get a 10 at lvl 4, but just hadnt done it until that point. When a friend reached lvl 4, I told him he could now do a 10, but he fapped his fingers off--getting repeated 9.9 but never 10. With your formula lvl 4.17 is needed for the 10.

Using a little distributive math, your calcs can be restated in a way that helps me a bit more:
Healing Multiplier (HM) = Professional Lvl / 4.17 + 1
Start Interval = Noob start interval * HM
End Interval = Noob end interval * HM

It would be a great addition to the wiki fap chart to add the noob start interval. I know it can be inferred by looking ingame now, but it really is an important piece of information on each fap for those who havent maxed.

Most faps already have the noob start interval filled in on wiki. There are just a couple faps that dont have it yet (I could not find those on auction). When you fill in your profession level, and then select the "personalized stats" box, these values are used to calculate your personal heal capabilities.

Most faps already have the noob start interval filled in on wiki. There are just a couple faps that dont have it yet (I could not find those on auction). When you fill in your profession level, and then select the "personalized stats" box, these values are used to calculate your personal heal capabilities.

D'oh! Kicks self and clicks "Show all columns". Thanks.

Now for my next question:

With personalized stats entered, my stats for the old faps are as shown in wiki, as are my stats for maxed and "not yet" new faps. However, for the SK-20 (for which I have active SIB) my heal on the wiki (30.01) is higher than the average of min/max shown ingame ((19.8+34.3)/2=27.05). Is this because the maxed prof level is not filled in for the SK-20? Or maybe you are calculating the heal in a different way.

If it helps my prof lvl is 7.6.

D'oh! Kicks self and clicks "Show all columns". Thanks.

Now for my next question:

With personalized stats entered, my stats for the old faps are as shown in wiki, as are my stats for maxed and "not yet" new faps. However, for the SK-20 (for which I have active SIB) my heal on the wiki (30.01) is higher than the average of min/max shown ingame ((19.8+34.3)/2=27.05). Is this because the maxed prof level is not filled in for the SK-20? Or maybe you are calculating the heal in a different way.

If it helps my prof lvl is 7.6.

Aha, so when the SIB starts, you can do 100% heals right away? I just made the assumption it went up as your level increases, but from what you say this seems to be incorrect.

This also makes me wonder what the start interval is when you enter the SIB. Can you remeber that? Was is 25%? or 50%? Seems some more needs to be worked out. Tnx for checking. I will take a look in auction if there is a fap where I have a sib.

EDIT: I took a look ingame. It seems indeed that when you enter the SIB, the interval jumps to 50%-100%. When you have finished the SIB the interval will be 75%-100%. I checked for the Vivo T20, and the SIB would end at level 20 exactly (so 5 levels SIB)

In your case:

Progress = 19.8 - 34.3/2 = 2.65
Interval = 25.7 - 34.3/2 = 8.55
Relative progress: 2.65/8.55 * 100% = 31%

so you would max the fap after: (7.6-6)/0.31 = 5.16

I think when we considder rounding errors, it could well be exactly 5 levels too. I will fill make some changes to Wiki right now, stay tuned.

Last edited:
Aha, so when the SIB starts, you can do 100% heals right away? I just made the assumption it went up as your level increases, but from what you say this seems to be incorrect.

This also makes me wonder what the start interval is when you enter the SIB. Can you remeber that? Was is 25%? or 50%? Seems some more needs to be worked out. Tnx for checking. I will take a look in auction if there is a fap where I have a sib

Well, I was already in the start interval when these faps came out, so I'm no help with that.

I'll try to look for other sibs as well.

Well, I was already in the start interval when these faps came out, so I'm no help with that.

I'll try to look for other sibs as well.

I just updated the way it is calculated, and tested it with your professions level. Gives 27.1 now, pretty close ;)

I just updated the way it is calculated, and tested it with your professions level. Gives 27.1 now, pretty close ;)

Great work! One more thing: the uses per minute is not calculating correctly for faps in the SIB. On the SK-20 im at 13/20 (right in line with the 31% progress), but the personalized chart still shows 10/20.

Last edited:
I am keeping track of my Paramedic prof standing progress and the heal interval as specified in the info panel of the FAP. I do this for FAP5, 10 and 50 and I keep some extra data for future analysis.

A possible explanation of the 98% max heals, while the lower end of the heal interval not being at 100% could be that the max heal for the FAP keeps increasing, although it only lists the top end of the interval at 100% (i.e. 10 for the fap5). If your random heal ends at a value of above 100%, it will be rounded down to the max heal of the FAP. Anyway, just another theory... ;)

Here is my little graph. Will add more detail as I progress. All data is collected by myself and it has yet to be proven that the progress is linear with the paramedic prof standing. The 'exact' prof standing is calculated by NRF, because I am rarely at xx.00 profstanding levels.

_FAPlog.jpg

For the FAPs in this picture:
- The max heal percentage for all 'regular' FAPs increase at the same rate for all FAPs.
- The min heal is slower and can be different for each FAP.

I could include data from other avatars, but then I would need:
- png screenshot of the EU window showing your paramedic prof standing
- screenshots of the heal interval of the fap5, 10 and 50. (can be found at auction if your dont own one ;) )

Last edited:
I am keeping track of my Paramedic prof standing progress and the heal interval as specified in the info panel of the FAP. I do this for FAP5, 10 and 50 and I keep some extra data for future analysis.

A possible explanation of the 98% max heals, while the lower end of the heal interval not being at 100% could be that the max heal for the FAP keeps increasing, although it only lists the top end of the interval at 100% (i.e. 10 for the fap5). If your random heal ends at a value of above 100%, it will be rounded down to the max heal of the FAP. Anyway, just another theory... ;)

Coincidentally, that's exactly what happens. ;)

The algorithm behind unlimited FAP heals is fairly well understood because it used to be discretized to a few possible FAP levels, each of which gradualy increased until all FAPs were max. Now that there is a random range between min and max of the FAP level that gets picked each time it's not so obvious. If you search around here you'll find the description of exactly how it is calculated, probably in the thread with the spreadsheet for calculating it...

The last version of the wiki exactly predicted my results on an imp FAP. Witte seems to have adjusted some setting again so it's off a bit, but overall it's probably pretty accurate for most old FAPs. Fortunately MA made the progression on the (L) FAPs easy to calculate. It gives Witte more time to decay stuff in game rather than adjusting that aspect of the wiki. :laugh:

Back