FAP Sound Effects??? LOL

Bloo

Young
Society
Vampires
Bloo
Honeslty this has been annoying me for ages. The sound that plays when you use a FAP is pathetic. It's sounds like a one armed 5 year old in his first music lesson.

Such a shame the techno music is great, other sounds not so good but for Bloo's sake the FAP is the worst sound effect in ny game EVER!!!!

Ok got that of my chest.

Come on .. is not that annoying :)
Maybe they could use a simple-shorter sound...

To be honest i rather have this than the all magical heavenly voices that go like:

ahAHAAAAAAhaa....haaa

like a friggin christmas quire

i got no problem with the sound, i was getting used to it.
so, if you dont like it, what about an EF-competition...create a sound file you wish for the fap! i donate erm...fap5...if its implemented

Yeah, if u dislike the sound (not like i cant live without it) then show us a sollution :laugh:
What would people rather hear instead of that roary, beastly, harrasing, hair-standing, freaking... sound? :D

I like the sound... it is the sound of life!

What I really don't like is how I keep getting flashed by a nudie pic, of what I suppose is my avatar after a sex-change operation.

I honestly thought this was so juvenile when I saw it the first time....though, it may help them to market the game to the 10-15 year old male crowd.

Fade said:
I like the sound... it is the sound of life!

What I really don't like is how I keep getting flashed by a nudie pic, of what I suppose is my avatar after a sex-change operation.

I honestly thought this was so juvenile when I saw it the first time....though, it may help them to market the game to the 10-15 year old male crowd.

Jesus Christ (im not christian, btw :) ) that picture is barely 10pixels big!

I like the noise. As for the "nudie" picture... thats been there as long as I have been playing. I'd be sad to see her go. :laugh:

wait until MA makes the game 18+ because of the gambling fact..

say bye bye to the nice Bling you have now.. prepare for the orgasm sound when it opens

Like a AAAAaaahhh... scream with a perfectly pixeled nude picture? :D

yeah thats exactly what i mean..

thinking about current content already, think about what will happen when it's 18+

Dante said:
wait until MA makes the game 18+ because of the gambling fact..

say bye bye to the nice Bling you have now.. prepare for the orgasm sound when it opens

its 18+ allready lol:D

Is it? What makes it be?

KUBINY said:
Is it? What makes it be?

From the EULA:
To be a participant, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18 years old but you are at least 13 years old, you may still partake, but only if your account was created and registered by your parent or guardian. This Agreement will be void and without effect, and you will not be entitled access to Project Entropia, if you do not satisfy the age requirement.

I think they changed it about a year ago or so, you were able to register accounts even though you were under 18 before that.

Myself LOVE the fap sound ^_^

The unreal tournament or mortal kombat announcer should bellow;

"HEALED"

"HEALED"

"HEALED"

and the world healed in all caps should fly at the screen flashing each time.

Envictus said:

"HEALED"

"HEALED"

"HEALED"

Yeah, and each step you take would be awarded by a flashing word: "Step" :D
nah, that would be too comics like.

Envictus said:

"HEALED"

"HEALED"

"HEALED"

Haha yeah that would be awesome :laugh: +rep for that :D

Or how about the sound of Marcos laughter each time you get a no loot? :)

or a flushing sound whenever you hit "deposit" :D

Whatabout making a group lol from everybody in vicinity when u Fail in crafting? ;)

Godspeak "YOU ARE RENEWED", "YOU ARE RENEWED **MMMORE!!", and some lightning and loads of thunder and earthshaking disturbance shaking every hunters view around and preferably some sparkles and loads of mindforce blastcircles and 'my keyboard' in the fashion of www.purepwnge and also some flowers raining + health loss to everyone in the vicinity.

Back