Fed up!

Since this argument doesn't seem to stop, and lying basically is two sides arguing and we are getting closer and closer to a sandbox I must ask you for a favor.

Since you are so certain and apparently cycle quite an amount of PED, can't you just start a log here on PCF? That way you could show the opposing side your actual returns and we would need to reconsider the 90% statements.

If you have the time, please do so since it would have a significant impact on the debate.

I keep a personal log, but u don't need a log to see that i am a very active miner in entropia, and if my returns were close to 90% after all these years would u think i would even be posting here?

I keep a personal log, but u don't need a log to see that i am a very active miner in entropia, and if my returns were close to 90% after all these years would u think i would even be posting here?

I thought this thread was about hunting ?

Never claimed to have seen the around 90% tt in mining, simply cause i dont mine and cant possibly see what the avg looks like there :)

Ill settle this! :D

Everyone in game gets around 90% return

Im just the only one who doesnt, so no worries guys im ok with it im still going strong.

Cheers! Happy Halloween Mayhem!

I thought this thread was about hunting ?

Never claimed to have seen the around 90% tt in mining, simply cause i dont mine and cant possibly see what the avg looks like there :)

I got about 10% in return of mining yesterday on my regular good spot on arkadia, its like wtf :confused:

i'm hearing your pain

:( I've been playing this game since 1997 or something like that. Just in time to miss out on getting 8 stamina points. I stayed with the game even when MindArk purposely broke it... I accepted that. Every corporation that grows as fast as Mindark did reaches a point where they have to reorganize..Okay, so it was probably necessary. But every time they come out with a new patch to make the game better....I grit my teeth. It never makes the game better just more expensive and it just makes my goals that much more unattainable. Now they have a new patch..just in time for the holidays. What do I notice.. they have introduced something called Shrapnel...Couldn't even call it Shell Casings or something like that to explain why I should be picking it up. Anyway, What I NOTICE..is now I am getting ammo and shrapnel instead of loot. I mean the kind of loot I can use in my crafting. Oh, I get a decent amount of shrapnel but what does that mean. That I get to sell Shrapnel at TT value..so I can buy my materials at mark up? Yeah, so who is getting the loot I need? Who are going to be the chosen who get to milk me some more. I am tired of being treated like someone's cow. So yes man. I hear your pain.

:( I've been playing this game since 1997 or something like that. Just in time to miss out on getting 8 stamina points. I stayed with the game even when MindArk purposely broke it... I accepted that. Every corporation that grows as fast as Mindark did reaches a point where they have to reorganize..Okay, so it was probably necessary. But every time they come out with a new patch to make the game better....I grit my teeth. It never makes the game better just more expensive and it just makes my goals that much more unattainable. Now they have a new patch..just in time for the holidays. What do I notice.. they have introduced something called Shrapnel...Couldn't even call it Shell Casings or something like that to explain why I should be picking it up. Anyway, What I NOTICE..is now I am getting ammo and shrapnel instead of loot. I mean the kind of loot I can use in my crafting. Oh, I get a decent amount of shrapnel but what does that mean. That I get to sell Shrapnel at TT value..so I can buy my materials at mark up? Yeah, so who is getting the loot I need? Who are going to be the chosen who get to milk me some more. I am tired of being treated like someone's cow. So yes man. I hear your pain.

I think you mean 2007 then lol. Seeing as how beta was in 2002 :D

He missed the stamina points so wouldn't that make it like 2010-2011 something?

Yeah, actually you got me on that. I was just going off his 1997 mark :laugh: I forgot when the whole stamina thing happened.

Back