Fight With New Technology!

Man... the other timezones are gonna be pissed....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mac
Wheres the bots at??

Taco Said to ASk... but i am asking!!

So, are we supposed to get something like a mission or noticebox that pops up when we enter Fort Medusa? I see nothing but people standing around right now.

Theres a 1 hour break right now, we just fought off a bunch of waves

Been a lot longer than 1 hour.... :scratch2:

Event keeps repeating, but no idea how often is the timer for it.

Getting 100% contribution on SGP1-3 parts gives you 2500% 20min run speed boost,
which is stupid, since we are all capped at 50% boost on run speed anyway.
So totally not worth it to waste and try reach 100%, no gain from that.

About the wave thingy itself, is quite nicely done and fun to do tho.
Need like 40 people with 50+ dps to complete the SGP parts
no idea on Fort stage since it always gets crowded by the time that comes
When event starts, the area becomes nonvehicle zone and bluish fog appears, atleast at Pandora.

from what i see:
3 SGP and 1 fort stages
giving buffs for reachin 100% contribution in each stages (pretty useless ones)
speed buff n hp regen buffs from sgp (20 mins i think)
30 hp buff for an hour from fort stage
Was hopin for some crit buff for 2-5 hours, but for such buffs i wont participate :S

thanks!:wtg:

Besides the contribution bar part... I have to say, this is the BEST event I ever participate. The environment is great and exciting. Everyone just shoot to kill or shoot to die.

Hope to see more of these events happening. Well done and love it :)

I take it this is the new event system.....seems like more people are happy with it, than unhappy. Quite an achievement for MA lol

Rgds

Ace

Hello!

Here’s a quick explanation of the new event system that is currently running at Fort Medusa and Fort Pandora.

The difficulty of the fort bosses (Warlock I3-TF) is intended to be dynamic based on the number of Reclaimers killed; this will be implemented in an upcoming patch.

Contribution is based on damage done to the event robots, and provides a variety of temporary buff effects to participants who reach 100% Contribution during the event. The Contribution rewards will be refined with additional and more powerful buffs as the event system is further developed.

Hello!

Here’s a quick explanation of the new event system that is currently running at Fort Medusa and Fort Pandora.

The difficulty of the fort bosses (Warlock I3-TF) is intended to be dynamic based on the number of Reclaimers killed; this will be implemented in an upcoming patch.

Contribution is based on damage done to the event robots, and provides a variety of temporary buff effects to participants who reach 100% Contribution during the event. The Contribution rewards will be refined with additional and more powerful buffs as the event system is further developed.

I noticed the big boss (L1128) doesnt always spawn. Is there something we have to do, or some requirement to fulfill in order to spawn him?

Thanks !

- A nice event
- Which is actually dynamic
- With personal contributions
- Which most people seem to enjoy
- And even a MA official reading feedback
- And coming with details

Someone please wake me up!

Seriously now, well done MA! And what pleases me most is that it is a platform thing, so we'll probably see this kind of events on all planets in the (hope not so distant) future.

- A nice event
- Which is actually dynamic
- With personal contributions
- Which most people seem to enjoy
- And even a MA official reading feedback
- And coming with details

Someone please wake me up!

Seriously now, well done MA! And what pleases me most is that it is a platform thing, so we'll probably see this kind of events on all planets in the (hope not so distant) future.

Today is April 1st, this is probably some cruel April fools joke from MindArk... you know.. releasing something that everyone likes, being active among the community and answering questions on forums, etc.

This has to be a joke... right? Please someone say no

Reactions: DoA
I'm just chiming in to say I really liked this event also.

I'm not sure if MA has fiddled with the loot distribution but this is the first event ever where I actually did well. Typically events are a huge loss for me since I'm a lower level player and the ubers typically take most of the loot. I got a few nice gun drops this time, and I've never gotten an item drop from an event before.

I hope this is the new format for upcoming events. :D

Hello!

Will there be events for the (very large numbers of) people who don't like hunting Shared Loot mobs?

Last edited:
I'm just chiming in to say I really liked this event also.

I'm not sure if MA has fiddled with the loot distribution but this is the first event ever where I actually did well. Typically events are a huge loss for me since I'm a lower level player and the ubers typically take most of the loot. I got a few nice gun drops this time, and I've never gotten an item drop from an event before.

I hope this is the new format for upcoming events. :D

ehhh..an 138k ath helps with doing well in an event :)
my wife also loved the event btw

is this an everlasting spawnable event like the rexwave ?
or is it at set times ?

Last edited:
Will there be events for the (very large numbers of) people who don't like hunting Shared Loot mobs?
You mean, missions?

I guess the new tools could be used, for example, to codify old-school TP runs and award some achievement to the members of a team that walked from A to B without using vehicles or any team members dying. Just a thought.

Most people seem to like the event itself, which is nice for once, but I do have the question of whether Caly has to pay ANYTHING at all to MA with regard to this new event system - payment for operation, bonuses or better loots or item drops?
Yes, my question is of course CLD-related....

Most people seem to like the event itself, which is nice for once, but I do have the question of whether Caly has to pay ANYTHING at all to MA with regard to this new event system - payment for operation, bonuses or better loots or item drops?
Yes, my question is of course CLD-related....

There is no TT awarded to anybody besides loot and skills, like in any other shared loot event. So I doubt very very much CLD owners have to worry.

CLD returns are affected when the planet parner has to give TT to participants (like universal ammo this past xmas).

Even the contribution reward bonuses are applied instantly, not given as pills.

On topic, I love the new event system. Gj.

ehhh..an 138k ath helps with doing well in an event :)
my wife also loved the event btw

Sadly I missed that, but I was doing well on just the regular bots around the fort. I think they fiddled it back though during that long gap today, after that I had nothing but loss and no drops at all.

Back